new item for tuning BullyDog

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
Importroller
Car: G35 and 07 Altima 3.5 6spd

well, i'm going to get my uprev done today, never even had a chance to test the bully dog. so if they can't have it work on my G, i will be selling it if anyone is interested.

jpfrk
Car: 2012 Altima CP SR

So any updates or feed back as of today? Looking for those that have done it on a 2 door 3.5 SR edition.

funkee
Car: '08 Altima Coupe 3.5 SE

I'm working on a project which will end with an UpRev tune on my 3.5 CVT. First we're going to begin with bolt-ons and dyno runs to find the accurate benefits of each part. I will keep y'all posted as we begin.

taylorpriice09
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 3.5 - Eibach Springs - Top Speed Pro 1 Exhaust w/ Burnt tips - Bullydog GT Tuner - K&N Intake - 19" FR Design Rims - Blackworks Lugs

I have had the Bullydog GT on my 3.5 Coupe for just over a week now and I can feel a noticeable difference. I was skeptical when I was deciding to purchase this tuner but once I got it onto the car I was happy with the outcome. I would recommend this tuner to anyone that is looking for a quick plug and play system to give you that extra push. It was very easy to install, no prior experience is needed as the instructions are very well laid out. As long as you follow them step by step you shouldn't encounter any problems.

One thing that I was trying to find on the forum and other sources was which fuse to tap into. After checking a few of my fuses I found one that turned on/off with the starter. This was a number 10 fuse and was the second one from the top of the row on the top right corner of the fuse box. This fuse works with the starter (ignition). When you turn the car off the Bullydog shuts down and when you turn the ignition to run or turn the car on it starts up.

I have set my Idle to +250 and my Timing to +1. I found somewhere here on the thread that +1 timing was the best and I can't argue with that, it throws in a little kick between gears.

Overall, I would recommend this tuner as it is reasonably priced, easy to install and delivers some more performance.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”