New guy with an old truck

1962-1965 Datsun L320 and NL320 forums - The truck that started it all in the US. All 320-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
Li'l Truckie
Car: 3 x '65 PL 320
1 x '64 PL 320
1 x '63 PL 320
1 x '62 PL 320 - parts :(
1 x '60 PLG-222
and many more Datsuns from 48hp to over 500hp

Wow, check out the grill! Very nice. Brake lines also look like a professional install.

Let us know if you need any parts info.

Rusty320
Car: 1956 Datsun 320

Conner wrote:The truck looks much better with the white paint stripped off the bright work.

I've got a Nissan paper fuel filter for you if you want it. It would probably be a couple of bucks to ship it or you can come get it. I live 35 minutes south of York in Baltimore County.
I appreciate it man, wish I had asked early when I was down for the mods vs rockers last weekend. I'll shoot you a message if I can make it down this weekend on my adventures and pick it up. Appreciate it man, all you guys have been lots of help

Rusty320
Car: 1956 Datsun 320

Li'l Truckie wrote:Wow, check out the grill! Very nice. Brake lines also look like a professional install.

Let us know if you need any parts info.
Thanks Truckie I appreciate it..I spent about 2hours making sure all the lines were nice and symmetrical to each other. The truck may not be a looker for most people but I've been a tech for 10years and everything that makes this old girl steer, stop and go I'm going to go all out to make as pretty as it functions.

As for the parts info only one question so far...is the brake master cylinder I got from beck-arnely from what I assume is for a 520 the same thing as the clutch master cylinder? It looks like I could fashion one on there like I did the brake master cylinder.

Return to “Datsun 320”