new guy here

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
eagle27

Hey everyone,

I just signed up, but unfortunately, I don't have a Juke yet due to the problems in Japan. I am having a hard time finding one with the options I want as inventories are stretched thin. I spoke with a local dealership and they said they might not get any more until June or so. So, unless I can find one well equipped (SL with AWD), I guess I have to wait.

I can't wait to get one, and this will be my first Japanese car coming from a guy who owned four Pontiacs. Call me a traitor or whatever you want, but at least the Japanese understand the concept of quality better than US makers (especially Government Motors). The only automaker here that I respect is Ford, but they just don't have anything I want.

If anyone hears anything or has some advice, please keep me posted.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Welcome to the forums!!! We're glad to have you here.

Where are you located at? They still have a couple local to me here in Western Washington.

eagle27

I'm in Southeastern Wisconsin. The dealership that I called was the one I hope to buy my Juke from, because my uncle knows a salesman there who can give me a good deal, since he has bought several cars there already. I don't mind if I have to travel to find one, but not if the dealership won't negotiate with me.

Abear
Car: Juke SV / 09 EX35 Journey / 04 350z Roadster

There are a few here in upstate NY just outside of Albany. Yeah, it may be a bit to far for your dealer to make work. I understand how you feel about not buying a car from an American manufacturer. I have driven Fords for most of my life, would have liked to get another, however, like you, they just did not have what I was looking for. The Juke fits the bill nicely, small, fast, fun to drive, affordable, economical to run, AWD, and versatile. I do think many other car makers are going to follow Nissan's lead.

GRey1
Car: 2015 Gun Metallic SL AWD w/Tech
2011 Chrome Nissan Juke SV CVT-AWD

We've got some here at Big Nissan in Ohio also. I was just there this weekend and they had several SLs.

DOUG2112
Car: 2011 NISSAN JUKE SV

I work at a dealership here in So. Cal. and we only have one on the lot at the moment, they are in short supply. I bought mine about a week before the earthquake. Just in time I guess.

InfinitiEric

You're in the Midwest region for Nissan and the inventory isn't that bad - there's a total of 159 AWD SL Nissan Jukes in that region at the moment. The vehicle search service within Nissan allows me to download a list of all of the vehicle locations, features, and MSRP/Invoice pricing, so I accessed the specific one for your region and desired vehicle features. The list also allows you to find which one has the cheapest MSRP compared to the others in your area.

If you'd like to see all of the available AWD SL Jukes in your area - Juke AWD SL / Midwest Region (.pdf)

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”