New Car, New on this Forum

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
cereal2k
Car: 2009 G37S Convertible,2003 G35 Sedan

Congrats on the vert! Wow, liquid platinum with monaco red. That's not offered in the US or UK that I'm aware of. Nice combo!!

Dejan
Car: 2010 Infiniti G37 Convertible, Luquid Platinum, Monaco Red Leather/Maple Accents

Thanks, I fell in love with that color combo. They only had two options with monaco red - white or liquid platinum. I liked how red looks with white, but white was not 'pearl' enough for my taste. Silver and red on the other hand look really good together.

ccarpen1
Car: I have a 2010 G37 Hardtop Convertible, looking to do some mods for performance and look

Hey everyone, kinda new to this whole forum thing, especially with Infiniti. I've been around Ford Mustangs my whole life and sold my 2009 Gt today. Picked up my new G37 Silver Convert! Love it already! Hoping to do some performance mods as well as some exterior mods. Does anyone know where to find the wind deflector or wind screen for the car? Also, any good websites to order mods?

Thanks,
Corey :woot:

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

ccarpen1 wrote:Hey everyone, kinda new to this whole forum thing, especially with Infiniti. I've been around Ford Mustangs my whole life and sold my 2009 Gt today. Picked up my new G37 Silver Convert! Love it already! Hoping to do some performance mods as well as some exterior mods. Does anyone know where to find the wind deflector or wind screen for the car? Also, any good websites to order mods?
Thanks,
Corey :woot:
Welcome to G-vert club. The wind deflector is only available from dealer.

ccarpen1
Car: I have a 2010 G37 Hardtop Convertible, looking to do some mods for performance and look

Sorry to be asking all these questions on your topic, but does anyone know how to plug in a Verizon Droid to the car to play my music. I used the usb input in the center console however the car says "check usb connectivity" Im used to a regular aux jack for a phone..finally, how do i post pics? :confused:

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

ccarpen1 wrote:Sorry to be asking all these questions on your topic, but does anyone know how to plug in a Verizon Droid to the car to play my music. I used the usb input in the center console however the car says "check usb connectivity" Im used to a regular aux jack for a phone..finally, how do i post pics? :confused:
open an account at "photobucket.com" and post the link from img code of the photo you load at photobucket.com , like this:

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”