Need help locating this bushing

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
phuz
Car: 1993 2JZGTE S13 PT6266 HKS272
2006 Volvo S60R

I have a CD009 mated to my 2JZ. It was purchased second hand, and it came with this bushing on the bottom of the shifter. A couple of weeks ago, it dropped off.
I have no idea where to purchase another one. I can't find one with the right specs. The couple that I ordered are too big.
The ball is 12mm diameter (ID of the bushing), and the OD is around 17mm.
Can anyone tell me where I can get one of these?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Once I bought a short throw shifter. It came with a similar collar bushing. The one it came with was cheap, brittle plastic and broke during installation. I was able to get a nice one from the dealership for just a couple of dollars. It was maybe nylon and fit perfectly. Can you go to the dealership and order one? I looked up the CD009 transmission (not knowing what it was) and that pointed me to a 350z tranny and I looked into a 2007 FSM, but that does not have the same shifter assembly, so I guess I was not looking at the correct transmission. If you know what car it was in, you could get the FSM for that car, go to the MT chapter and there will be a nice schematic of the shifter assembly with the name of the part you're looking for. Ooh, furthermore, I read up on the dimensions of the bushing for my 240sx tranny and people are measuring the ball at about 12mm, so you might be in the market for a 240sx shifter collar bushing.

evildky
Car: 71 240ZT, 87 300ZXN/A-T, 06 350Z GT, Tundra TRD RW

Shifter bushings normally sit inside a cup, in a piece of sheet metal like that it's gonna drop off again. Any dealer can sell you the shifter bushing but I have no idea of you have a stock z bushing or if it' from some other application or if you shifter is a z part and I know that l bracket isn't a stock setup. and if you just ut a new bushing in it's gonna wear otu and drop off again unless you bab a cap to hold it in.

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”