Need desperate help!! Versa wont start after clutch change!

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Jacobgaughf1996
Car: 2008 Nissan versa

Hi, I own a 2008 Nissan Versa that I recently installed a brand new clutch kit onto. I do not have the drive shafts installed into the transaxle yet along with having no transmission fluid. I know I will be told no to start the car without fluid but wanted to turn it over for a split second and see how the new clutch felt but while trying to do so, as the key is turned nothing will power on in the car(cannot turn ANYTHING on, numbering display on the dash will not turn on as well) along with beeping 3 times continuously. I have double checked and everything is plugged in. The starter is getting 12volts of power and wanted to know if the car will not turn over or power on because a sensor is picking up no fluid being in the transaxle?? like a security type of precaution?? Help! what could be preventing the car from being started?

Like I said, I know I will be told not to start the car without fluid but now, without wanting to turn it over I just want to find out why nothing will power on.....the car will beep 3 times continuously but no click from the starter, no lights, no mileage numbering display...nothing!!! Thank you, guys! if you have any idea whatsoever I would love to hear what you guys think!

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Duplicate thread deleted.

Cross-posting (i.e. posting the same message in more than one forum board) is frowned upon. It's confusing and often counterproductive. Please choose the forum topic that is closest to your post, and place it there only. If you should create a post in one forum, and later realize it would be more appropriate in another forum, please delete the original before posting it again.

Thank you.

Return to “Versa General Chat”