Need advice on Aftermarket Cat-Back Exhaust

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
XaberTheBlade
Car: 2012 JukeSV 6-Speed

Got my Injen CAI setup and I love it! definitely love the subtle sounds of the turbo coming through now :) Next mod? EXHAUST! On my b16 I went with a 2.5" Stillen Cat-Back. It fit perfectly for that 2.0 in sound and looks. I really like Stillen as a company as well. I have been youtubing exhaust notes for a minute now, though you can only take youtube vids so far. I though I would get the community's opinion. The Stillen set is more affordable (by far!) but I am afraid it might sound a little too honda for my taste. I have also seen an Injen 3" setup that sounds beefier but I have been told it might be too loud and has some cabin drone. I can't really find anyone else that offers a good setup for the 6-speed FWD. Please fellow frog pilots, help a nublet out! (still personally leaning toward the Stillen btw)

XaberTheBlade
Car: 2012 JukeSV 6-Speed

Well thanks for the massive ammounts of advice. . .Went with the Stillen 2.5" cat-back with a 20" resonator. sounds good, surprisingly deep though there is a bit of a drone in the cabin if your cruisin at 65+ mph

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”