NC SC CHAT

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
trigger_storey

Just wandering if anyone from around the area is going to be going to this. My wife isnt really interested in going and doesnt want the baby out in the sun if its hot out. Any feedback just let me know. Sounds like a good time.

xaviera32
Car: 1996 Maxima SE

:cool:

pidass
Car: 92 240SX Hatch

when exactly is the meet at harbison?

superficialfilter
Car: 1997 240sx se

Kouki front end parts for sale in NC.

nc-kouki-s14-usdm-front-bumper-jdm-head ... 10319.html

gnvarnadore
Car: 89 240sx Base Coupe(daily/project) 91 240sx SE Coupe(sold) 92 240sx SE Coupe(sold) 89 240sx Base Hatch(sold) 93 240sx SE Hatch(SOLD!!!)

pidass wrote:when exactly is the meet at harbison?
that was awhile back bro, i know for while a bunch of 240 dudes were meeting up and fuddruckers on like the last Saturday of every month or something like that but i never went out there.

Eltron
Car: '96 240sx SR20 blacktop

Anybody know where i can get an SR bellhousing in the SC area?

240Ghost
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx

Drop Jaw car show and Drift event Feb 26th & Feb 27th Myrtle Beach Speedway

xaviera32
Car: 1996 Maxima SE

its a drift event too??

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Romeo_rus
Car: zenki RB25DET - SOLD, zenki SE ka24de - wrecked, zenki - sold, GOLD ZENKI - WILL LIVE FOREVA

I WILL COME TO RALEIGH AND GREENSBORO!!!!

Romeo_rus
Car: zenki RB25DET - SOLD, zenki SE ka24de - wrecked, zenki - sold, GOLD ZENKI - WILL LIVE FOREVA

Post here where exactly and when all these meets are gonna be sometime later///

biggie

Romeo_rus wrote:Post here where exactly and when all these meets are gonna be sometime later///
The Raleigh ones are every 2 weeks, I don't really keep up with them. Greensboro is once a month, the last Thursday every month I believe. Set for Hooters for Feb 24th.

sukimoto
Car: s13 coupe, s13 hatch

Hey what's up? Charleston, SC here :)

95zenki man

Anyone heading down to the SWD event on the 23rd?

I know ill be there with a few others from a local forum. Coming for the Durham area If anyone wants to tag along.

On a side note, i really never have liked CN.com ( mainly because they don't have open sign-up unless they pick you or you have connections.) now i understand that's to cut down on spam but how hard is it to stop spam? seems like Nico dose it just fine? so dose the other 10 sights I'm on. I just don't understand why a local that wants to participate in events and get to know the local crowed cant get on and see whats up.

95zenki man

Import Face Off at the Rock. Who is going?

http://www.importfaceoff.net/rockingham.htm

(IMG:http://www.importfaceoff.net/rockingham-back-2011.jpg)

Leaving from durham around 8:30 if anyone wants to make the trip out to apex and meet up with a load of people and head to the rock

JaxS13Racer
Car: 1993 SR20DET S13 fastback

Ok so I just moved back to NC from Jacksonville FL a few months ago and I need to get my car tuned. It's a redtop with an Apex'i PFC. I have no idea who can tune it for me up here. I am living in Burlington so Greensboro is probably going to be where I'd like to go. Also I was trying to get on the CarolinaNissans forum but registration is closed, can someone hook me up with an invite. I assure you I am not a tard or troll, I was an active member on a couple of forums in FL and want to get on a local one for NC. Thanks guys. :werd:

95zenki man

RLZ Engineering dose good work, They build a lot of motors and are crazy good at head work. they do mostly Honda's but definitely know there stuff when it comes to Nissan's. They are in Concord so that's not but about an hour from Greensboro.

Absolute Automotive - They are in Durham, do mostly VW and porch but yet again know there s*** when it comes to tuning anything. Really cool guys and easy to deal with.

Blueridge Motorsports - they are in Hickory. I know a number of Sr's that have been tuned there and they can tune just about anything. cool guys, easy to deal with, wont kill ur bank account.

If i had to pick one it would be Blueridge for sure, they take there time and make sure everything is right, they are also really cool and knowledgeable on Nissan's

biggie

95zenki man wrote: On a side note, i really never have liked CN.com ( mainly because they don't have open sign-up unless they pick you or you have connections.) now i understand that's to cut down on spam but how hard is it to stop spam? seems like Nico dose it just fine? so dose the other 10 sights I'm on. I just don't understand why a local that wants to participate in events and get to know the local crowed cant get on and see whats up.
Cut down on spam/hacking (since CN needs an upgrade badly, but hasn't been done). But also we mostly wanted to cut down on annoying users. CN is completely run from user donations, no commercial sponsors, so large membership isn't needed (or wanted from most of the older members).

95zenki man

biggie wrote:
95zenki man wrote: On a side note, i really never have liked CN.com ( mainly because they don't have open sign-up unless they pick you or you have connections.) now i understand that's to cut down on spam but how hard is it to stop spam? seems like Nico dose it just fine? so dose the other 10 sights I'm on. I just don't understand why a local that wants to participate in events and get to know the local crowed cant get on and see whats up.
Cut down on spam/hacking (since CN needs an upgrade badly, but hasn't been done). But also we mostly wanted to cut down on annoying users. CN is completely run from user donations, no commercial sponsors, so large membership isn't needed (or wanted from most of the older members).
yeah i completely understand why.I Just wish there was a way to get on the boards and prove your not there to make trouble and actually want to be a part of CN. I know a few members on there and have dealt with a lot of members through buying and selling things. I just never have been one to ask someone to put there name on the line for me just in case something ends up happening and that would make them look untrustworthy.

I try to go on there and read some of the articles and keep up with whats going on in the NC Nissan game, but it gets really annoying when u have to click on ever single picture and wait for it to load. There's also no rule saying u have to have your contact info when someone is selling something. so i have no way to contact anyone if there is something i want or am looking for most of the time.

Don't get me wrong, i know why it is the way is is. I just feel like they could make it so that they can keep track of who is joining and maybe make i system like you have to come to events and what not. ( Thats a lot of work that i know they dont want to do though.)

biggie

All you have to do is ask me (PM me: email, username, password). We don't mind signing up new people, just if those new people don't fit in they leave or get the boot quickly.

We do occasionally open up registration to get new members, its just only for a few days at a time.

JaxS13Racer
Car: 1993 SR20DET S13 fastback

Thanks Zenki man, I'll check those guys out, I think Hickory might be a little far out there, but that's what trailor rentals are for.

And thanks Biggie, I need a local forum to get in to.

mixeds14
Car: 240

biggie wrote: We don't mind signing up new people, just if those new people don't fit in they leave or get the boot quickly.
thats funny.. i mean how can u not fit in on a internet site. :chuckle:

biggie

mixeds14 wrote:thats funny.. i mean how can u not fit in on a internet site. :chuckle:
CN is mostly older guys that know each other off the forums as well as on. The younger/driftordie group with thin skin doesn't fit in always.

95zenki man

No worries there im not a drifter boy anyways...Come to think of it...I don't know what the hell im building my car to do. Anyways thanks for the hookup man.

mixeds14

biggie wrote:
mixeds14 wrote:thats funny.. i mean how can u not fit in on a internet site. :chuckle:
CN is mostly older guys that know each other off the forums as well as on. The younger/driftordie group with thin skin doesn't fit in always.
gotcha..

95zenki man

SWD is doing auto x at VIR may 14th, I'm really hoping to get the 40de done and have a base map tune so i can take it up there and beat on it a little bit.

Anyone else thinking about heading up to this?

I know 4 or 5 of my group is heading up there.

so far this is who's registered in my group

-Me in the 240 ( more incentive to get it running after dropping all that $ to register)
- The blue evo in a lot of my pics
- H22 Civic hatch
- Stock IS300.

mixeds14

man i really dint like the swd event, it was mostly beat up 240s when i went..i seen a sexy a** jet black s14,it was the best one there, paint was slick as hell.. n the best drifter seem to be a chick driving a 350z.. maybe it was a bad day, dont know but it suck to me... other than the wrx n vw's that were there but the nissan scene kind of suck.. but then again maybe b/c it seem like there were mostly locals... dont know.. that was my first n last event i go to prob..

95zenki man

I hear ya man, Some of thee small events aren't all that great. when they get a big group together and have a big event its pretty fun. I don't think i have seen the chick "drift" the Z, every time i have seen it she was doing auto-x.

mixeds14

95zenki man wrote:I hear ya man, Some of thee small events aren't all that great. when they get a big group together and have a big event its pretty fun. I don't think i have seen the chick "drift" the Z, every time i have seen it she was doing auto-x.
shes pretty good too man, i have a pic of her car somewhere, if i find it i will post it up.. shes also a hotty too..

i might go to another one sometime, i went to rockingham a while back n they had the origin crew there, i was really impress, thats y i kind of figure it swd was somewhat like that, didnt know it was mostly locals, i think thats y was kind of disappointed..hell if i came across some sort of suspension i might be in there, trying to drift my self. :chuckle:

95zenki man

Ah damn i completely forgot to look when i was up at the shop. Ill be up there This weekend to pull my motor hopefully and ill shoot ya a text and let you know if i have any laying around...

The 350z was silver with a black hatch? Im 99.999% sure its the same one lol

Return to “Southeast Region”