My R33 GTR

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
silviadriftin240

damn. you should bring your other z out for a bit.:D

SR 240Z

im actually going to be there, the guy is coming to pick up my l28et on sunday the day after the meet

silviadriftin240

nice man. damn i love the silver/grey car you have.

SAPrez
Car: Racing, Car Shows, Creative Arts, Sports

Hey GTSXTASEE--mention my proposal to Hiro---if you don't know what I'm talking about email me and I'll fill you in....Otherwise, best of luck and thanks in advance.

mB

carribbean_style
Car: cars

(Edit by Admin)

jdmfreak

Listen there's no advertising if you you're not really a sponsor. Posting stuff like this as only your second post is frowned upon by our moderators and admins. If you wanna sell stuf, you should post it in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. I am interested in what you have, but Im a very poor student. Anyway I hope this helps and please feel free to stick around. If you talk to Greg(AZHitman) Maybe you could work a deal out to become a sponsor, but for now post the things you have for sale in this forum http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....=144. Im quite sure there will be many people interested in your business.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Yeah Carribean....what JDM said. Take this as your only warning. If you would like to sell stuff on our site as a commercial business, you are required to have an advertising agreement with us. Please email [email protected] if you are interested. Otherwise, all commercial posts are subject to be deleted by our staff.

And like I said in the other thread...cars imported into Canada are not elgible for importation into the U.S. under the NAFTA agreement. They must be originally sold in Canada to be elgible.

yukio23
Car: Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R

is it kinda late to post about the car?

change the rims, but i love midnight purple though. whats going on with your car again? i kinda don't feel like reading a hundred post, we can probably help you out.

gsxtasee
Car: racing anything and everything

It's Blue, not purple. Purple was my second choice. the rims are NOT what I was supposed to get per the contract and will be changed, as will the headlights, seats, FMIC, gauge package, clutch, engine, turbos, suction kit, exhaust... should I go on?? There are many discrepancies from what I paid for and what I recieved... but I can't "contact you" because I can't e-mail or PM you from this board.. how about you e-mail me?

w1ngzer0
Car: Pfft. i don't own a box

hey how much is it to insure the thing?

gsxtasee

not too bad. I have Progressive and they just asked how much coverage with what deductible I wanted and they gave me a price. it's about as much as my '03 crew cab diesel 4x4 truck was...

SAPrez

Thanks---I get that question all the time.....I usually advise people to consult their present insurance company before looking for specialized insurance....

mB

w1ngzer0
Car: Pfft. i don't own a box

I can't wait to be over 25. This insurance quote i got was what i was expecting. :D

For my 240sx and a R32 GTR it was 559 a month

Though i put comp and collition on my S13 for some reason... :confused:

Well taking off comp saved me some moola. $71 bux a month was saved :cool:

silviadriftin240

where do you live man? are the 240 that comes to the nissan meets at brooklyn pizza?
w1ngzer0 wrote:I can't wait to be over 25. This insurance quote i got was what i was expecting. :D

For my 240sx and a R32 GTR it was 559 a month

Though i put comp and collition on my S13 for some reason... :confused:

Well taking off comp saved me some moola. $71 bux a month was saved :cool:

gsxtasee

I was paying almost $500/mo for my '03 chevy truck, GTR and Gvr4. and I'm 27... Insurance is expensive even when you're over 25 if you play like I do.

SAPrez

I had a pretty good deal at one point---It only costed me $45 dollars to add on my Z71 to my insurance last year, which I was loathing at the idea of.When I was doing the "over the phone quote", I initially told the woman when she asked any tickets or accidents, "no", and was surprised at the following exchange:

progressive agent:Sir, didn't you say you have not had any tickets or accidents?MB: "Yes...."(wondering what came up...)PA: Well, what about these three tickets, one in 99, one in 2000, and 2002?MB: Oh, yeah, forgot about that, sorry.PA: No problem, just verifying....MB: Is this going to effect my prices?PA: No, not really......MB: Really?PA: Well, I mean it WILL effect your prices, but not much....MB: Oh, that's good.....(AT this point she tells me the price, which was $350 higher for six months than what it was before my info came up)PA: What about this Tahoe---it was a total wreck, right?MB: (Cringing)Oh, yeah---forgot about that, too....I had only had the Tahoe for a week or so when the accident took place, it kind of slipped my mind....Is THAT going to affect my prices?PA: No, not really.....MB: Not really like before, or really not really?PA: No, like the first time. (Telling me the new price, which is another $200 on my six month price)

I was kind of left dumbfounded, cuz I couldn't tell if I got a GOOD deal in the end, or if I had gotten screwed for the indiscretions of my youth. I had to weigh the final price against the RISK I knew the insurance company was taking (I had wrecked, as I mentioned, the $30000 Tahoe after having it for three weeks---never even made a payment on it---wrecked it a totalled it #rain accident not my fault BTW# and ended up a couple hundred dollars to the good cuz the truck was worth more to the insurance company that I had signed the financing for).....The tickets I really HAD forgot about....And I seriously drive like a grandpa, so I can understand how someone like you or my wife, to be honest, get screwed over on insurance. Jessie has had more tickets in the last 6 months than I have EVER had in my life (or even times pulled over and let off the hook which is numberous cuz I grew up in a small town and played on the Varsity Football team, which pulls its own weight in the deep south when your team is on it's way to a 32-5 record in a three year span....I also seem lucky, too----I've gotten pulled over LOTS of times and let off the hook, not just back home)....And guess who gets the honor of paying all of Jessie's fines, tickets, court, and legal fees? So I pay out the nose even though I drive like Barney Fife nowadays (I grew out of the speed demon phase a LONG time ago).....Oh well, Karma is a *insert expletive*.

mB

legalr33

Where can I get that air filter heat shield you have G?

Have you gotten your car out yet?

I got a 96 GTR here in Orange County.

Doomed2Walk
Car: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi WRBP on gold

Hey I was wondering about the conversion cost Motorex posts. Is that after you buy a car from them or if you have one and give it to them to legalize?

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Motorex charges $16k for 89-95 and $25k for 96-02. That is conversion only...after you have the car.

gsxtasee

but Mrex has to be the one who brought it in on the initial paperwork. importation is complex and rife with BOOBYtraps (I said "booby"). good luck.

EazyBreazy

gt3 has all versions of the skyline r32,33,34 you just have to win them.. they are lm version cars and can be won by beating the battle of the red emblem.

jdmfreak

Ummmmm.....I bought my R32, R33, and R34. I have no idea what you're talkin about.

sleepyRPS13
Car: to sleep

i think that blue r33 was on scc mag,was it?... forgot which issue, but it was blue r33 from motorex just freshly arrived, they took it around and wrote something like blah blah blah. its one of those scc slip angle or streetwise article, usually in the beginning of the mag. ioono

gsxtasee

nope, my car has not been in any magazines yet.. I have had interest in photo shoots and stuff but nothing yet.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Boioioioioioioioioioing.

The hotness is the R33 body and the R34 motor...I love the 33's lines. It says elegance but at the same time...get the **** outta my way beeotch!

blastR32
Car: R32

C33LaurelRacer wrote:Boioioioioioioioioioing.

The hotness is the R33 body and the R34 motor...I love the 33's lines. It says elegance but at the same time...get the **** outta my way beeotch!

Just kind of curious why you like the "R34 motor" over the other RB26DETT's? The variations in the motors over the years were minimal so was wondering what stood out to you in the R34 RB26ETT.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

little bit of extra hp and tq is always a good thing...even if it is minimal...thats all....nothing really major really

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”