My Horn

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
Dodgercube
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube

Hey guys kinda new here, was wondering does anyone feel embarrased honking there horn? well i love the car but i think they could have made the horn a little better. thats the only complaint i have on the vehicle. any way i can change out the horn/ :confused:

Zero2Endless
Car: 2002 VW GTI 337 (Sold) 2009 Pearl White Cube 1.8S 6MT

I got the dual Nissan Cube Sports Horns off autowebaccessories. I hate the stock Horn. You can hear it louder from the inside than the outside...it's the other way with the dual sports horns. And they come with really easy to read instructions...

http://nissan.dealerfit.com/

There is a sound clip on youtube as well if you look them up.

Zero2Endless

Oops here is a more specific URL http://nissan.dealerfit.com/store/nissa ... _31957.php

Woot wooooot.

Dodgercube
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube

awwww man thanks i thought i was the only one with a weak squankie squankie

Zero2Endless

That's what he said?

Sorry to be vulgar but it was called for.

Naw I agree the horn is terrible...even when there is a hole to bolt on the secondary horn. Why couldn't they just include it! Ahhhh some of my friends say it's reminiscent of a Ferrari horn...I'm like...I guess...I just like it cuz it definitely sounds bigger than the car haha.

Heavy Metal Doctor

I bought the Stebel Compact Nautilus and put it in last week. I got the "economy" version which is black and is cheaper than the fancy chrome stuff, but sounds just as good. It'll get someones attention when you need it!

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

Some models have two horns and some models have only one... I cannot figure out how you get one vs two... I have two horns for my krom... I am finding out that some SL have one horn while others have two... I just find it odd that some models have two horns though and yes the wimpy one horn made me laugh. Finally realized why everyone hated their horn.

Promise Land
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa
2001 Chevy Suburban
1992 Ford Mustang

why do you think my Versa build is called Project: MEEP? ---> Because of the horn!

Return to “Cube Forum”