my god what is this

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Word!!! It'll be nice to have some reliability.

rn240sx
Car: 12 Frontier V6 (supercharged)
98 240sx ka-t (fully built)
09 Ninja 650R
06 Suzuki S40
15 Hyundai Santa-Fe 2.0T

crzycav86 wrote:It didn't help that bd couldn't make one complete sentence.... that's the main thing that personally bugged me.
^ TOTALLY agree with that. Every post done by him that i have read, i have yet to see a PERIOD, COMMA, or anything to separate his sentences. Its all one large paragrah and u have to read it like 3 times to be able to figure out where he finishes one sentence and starts the other....

2nd: He has not even apologized to anyone about this newly designed manifold that he failed to inform people.

3rd: As fiznat or someone else said, the 1st thing he mentioned was that it was under WARRANTY and will be fixed. What needs to be fixed..??? He got the WRONG manifold, PERIOD..!! How the **** are u gonna warranty something that the customer didnt order in the 1st place.

4th: Thank GOD i havent ordered from him. Like everyone else says, i dont see him lasting any longer.

5th: Did he pull that 21.7 % from out of his head while he came up with the BS story about his new design..??

WHAT A JOKE...!!

crzycav86
Car: 93 240sx KAT

WDRacing wrote:Word!!! It'll be nice to have some reliability.
So did phatka-t finally bite the bullet and agree to pay the sponsorship fees...?

Edit: Oh yeah... It's not word. It's werd or wrd(or however else you wanna mis-spell it). God you're such a n00b. (lol)

USDM240
Car: 1993 Nissan 240SX Limited Edition 'vert

fiznat wrote:Guys, we have another sponsor lined up ready to take Boost Designs place. These guys are absolutely awesome and I think you'll all be happy that we've "upgraded" like this. AZHitman will be making an announcement later on, but suffice to say for now that I am REALLY excited we finally have a high quality, reliable sponsor!!
cant wait to find out who.

:: orion ::
Car: '96 240SX, with KA-T @ 12psi...

boostdesigns.com wrote:1) this manifold can flow 21.7 percent more than the other design

2) it also uses ATR new collector flange which angles all the exhasut pulses into the the turbine directly on the turbine wheel instead of trying to force them thru a coventional collector assembly as the old design did. the downpipe is technology from the typhoon which keeps the exhaust manifold contiunously pressurized becouse the wastegate dump is not built onto the header like the old design either instead you have more control over wastegate managent beouse your venting directly from the turbine itself
1) Show us flowbench numbers, or something...any proof will do. Help rebuild your credibility...

2) W ... T ... F. - Anytime you try to force exhaust through the turbine housing, rather than venting it a the collector/manifold...you'll lose power. There is no up side...not better spool, not more power, not "keeping the manifold continously pressurized"...why didn't you switch to an internal wastegate? This is NO different.

If I purchased one thing, and recieved another...that is noticable cheaper, and will most likely produce less power...I'd be PISSED.

You can't just switch without telling customers who've already purchased.

And on a similar note: You get what you pay for. Remember this, future KA-T'ers...you want boost, do it right. "Inexpensive" and "cheap" are 2 different things...you want the "cheapest" turbo kit, you'll get stuff like this. You want good reliable power...it's gonna cost a little more.

And thanks, NICO, for changing sponsors...the "don't bad mouth a lousy company b/c they're a sponsor" policy was getting REALLY old.

- Brian

Florida240sx
Car: 93 Hatch 5spd
2012 altima coupe 2.5s

Alright looks like BD is gone unless he can do a 180 very quickly.Anywayz I got mono and I'm out of work for a month.I got to be in bed for at least a week.So Who's are new sponsor, what are they offering and can they ship it to me ASAP?So I can be boosting before I go back to work.

Fergus
Car: '01 C5 Coupe

Two thumbs up to NICO. I know it an be hard to get rid of a sponsor, but I am very glad you did.

I really think I could of done a better job myself, and I have all of about 2 hours of welding experience.

Lookin foward to the new sponsor!

Craving4Boost
Car: 91 240sx fastback

wow this forum is so alive its amazing...i have never been to such an active forum that actually goes this far. ive had personal bad experiences myself with BD but i would have never thought it would go this far. it just shows were all good people and were willing to give PJ a chance to make up so many times but he failed.

lots of respects to this forum and our moderators! NICO is the best hehe

veilside180sx

I received a Turbo ZY 50 trim when i ordered a Garret, but I hope it works out, if not I'm buying a PK GT35R anyway. It had better last a little while though.

I'm under obvious great assumption it's Ivan, congratulations if so.=)

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

OK guys.

Everyone take a deep breath and let's settle.

Brian is right, I have pulled the plug on the BD campaign (for several reasons, most of which you guys have outlined).

My only regret in this is that I did not get a chance to place a call to PJ and tell him today, I had some urgent business come up that couldn't be delayed.

Let's all remember that this was a HUGE undertaking for PJ (or any startup business). So while some things didn't go as we (or he) would have liked, I harbor no ill will, nor should you guys. It's a done deal.

I appreciate everyone's loyalty and I SINCERELY appreciate the trust and respect you extend to my Moderators.

We're not perfect, but I want our members to be taken care of above ALL, and our new sponsor has been chomping at the bit to take GREAT care of our KA-t needs.

The KA-t comunity, IMO, is JUST getting started, and I believe it will literally EXPLODE in the next 6-12 months, you guys are making believers out of the SR / RB guys.

Lastly, let's keep in mind our rule about bashing of ANY company by non-customers, and will remain as such.

With all that said, this thread is done - sticking a fork in it.

You guys are the best.

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”