My first auto x (sorry no pics)

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
Caveit77777
Car: 1996 240sx SE

So first off I feel stupid for not bringing my video camera or taking many pictures but I did get to meet a lot of nissan/240 owners which is a +. Anyways, I'm about to be 17 and I want to do an sr swap but wanted to try driving my stock ka before adding power. Now I'm leaning a lot more towards spending my sr money towards suspension, and z32 brakes, short shifter, and intake. My times were crap even though I beat a z06 haha. Anyways here's the link to the results, I'm number 77 gs.

I was mainly wondering what I could do to help improve my times while I'm not driving, IE maybe a book on how not to drive like a dumbass. Overall even though I was disappointed in my times I still had a blast, won my class (only car in gs lol), and I'm definitely going to auto x more often. But back to the main point, what kind I do or work on to help improve my time next time.

Also some parts I might want to be could help. I'm leaning towards a power brace for my next one.

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”