My 98 Nissan Pulsar N15 (got rice???)

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
digitalinsite
Car: Nissan Pulsar 1998 N15 Sedan

sounds cool man - nothin like a good set of wheels to pimp it up.

gotta get some new pix of mine up - looks a fair bit different now...

just1time

i think this car is really nice.i love the rims especially....am a sucker for clean 5 spoke rims

Slabbs
Car: Nissan Pulsar lx

That is a nice Pulsar, man. I want mine to look like that some day.

Big Jake

hey mate big is the exhaust tip?and how much did ya pay for it??

digitalinsite

hey m8 - it's a 3" hotdog muffler from Sprint Auto Parts. Been on there about 18 months I think and cost me about $100 on special.

insanely loud with the baffle off and sounds awesome - but feels like a drill going through your brain at about 3000 rpm if you're driving all day. I had to put the baffle in cos it was drawing too much unwanted attention...

digitalinsite

some more recent pics...

I just got the signage on the Pulsar last week - really happy with how it came out in the end. I did the design myself on the PC and emailed off a few signage places in Adelaide to get the best price etc. Ended up only costing $260 for the back, sides, front and windows - great value I reckon. I also just got the new front and rear custom lips fitted - makes the front and rear bumpers look stacks better and gives a good 3 inches more volume. The custom lips are made from semi-flexible hard rubber which means it bends when it comes into contact with a low driveway or spoon drain. Ended up removing the tinting on the tail lights after a 'fairly strong suggestion' from a policeman...

Return to “Others”