Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Congrats on the new ride!!! That is a great deal on a low mileage Murano! Welcome to NICOclub !!

SaintClarky
Car: 2010 Murano LE
2000 Xterra Sport 4x4 gone
1988 Pathfinder 4x4 gone

Thanks, I have only driven a Nissan product since 1988. Out of curiousity, in your experience looking at these deals, assuming money at par, where does this purchase rank in terms of value for a 2010 LE with this amount of mileage?

Timmbo

I think you easily saved at least $1000, maybe more, tough to say exactly without seeing the vehicle in person. It does not get any nicer than an LE though!!!

Go Dawgs
Car: 2009 Murano LE AWD

Morning All--Thinking of purchasing 2009 Murano LE AWD only 33k miles. Looks to be in excellent condition. Fully loaded. Orig sticker was $39.9k. Can buy for 23k. Any problems with this vehicle? Will be used by the the wife and 16 yr old daughter. Is the display distracting and/or easy to use?

Timmbo

Happy New Year and welcome to NICOclub!!!!

You will LOVE the '09 Murano, especially the LE! Excellent vehicle, excellent MPG, smooth riding, great handling in snow (even with the 20's). I love how there is ample cabin space as well. The CVT is smooth and responsive.

Sounds like a great price. A buddy of mine picked up a used loaded '09 SL for around $21,000 with brand new tires worked into the deal.

Keep in mind, there is a great modification you can do that allows you to watch video on your front screen while the vehicle is in motion so passengers can have some entertainment. You simply connect your iPod or iPhone using the AUX ports. You could also add a DVD player if you so choose.

Sounds like a great deal!!!!

Tibu_John

Bought brand new 2012 Murano SL this week to replace my 2009 Murano SL which was totalled..
Total Price = 34300 - 3000 (nissan Rebate) - 500 (NMAC cash) - 1000 (One to one Rewards) - 250 (Sales discount points already on my one to one card loaded by Nissan) - 150 (VPP Discount) = $29400 +TTL
OTD - 31500
Options added - Splash Guards, Carpeted Mats including cargo Mats, wheel locks

I lost couple of options which was on my 2009 Murano SL which had premium package, leather package and 360 deg package. Roof rail cross bars, Illuminated Door Sills, All weather cargo mat and Cargo Cover(eventhough i never used the Cargo Cover). In exchange i got the new features in 2012 SL model - Memory seats, automatic lights, rain sensing wipers and power tail gate.. :) and more important i paid almost 1500 less than what i paid for my 2009

lazydazed
Car: 2012 Murano

I just got to the party last night and drove off with a new 2012 SV fwd with the navigation package for 27,400 after 4500 in rebates. Happy day...

Raceinxs

Try TrueCar.com if your looking for a new car.
Compare to recent purchases. You don't have to complete the process through TrueCar.com to get the certificate. Bring your ipad or tablet with you, and tell them, he I want it for X price, and $150 less. Reason being, if you complete the process to get certificate, TrueCar.com charges the dealership $300 for a new car lead. If you don't go through the site your saving the dealer $300, so split it with them.

Just did it on a Mazda.

Good luck.

'09 MO LE.
'13 Mazda 3 i GT tech package. <-- my truck trans went. Needed a high Mpg car for my commute. Hate driving a little car, but like the bells and whistles. Through they could be more refined. Like really, Nav. system is just a Tom Tom. Nav is slow, and voice recognition... Lol... I might as well try speaking Japanese to it. It doesn't recognize d! Ck.

Raceinxs

Go Dawgs wrote:Morning All--Thinking of purchasing 2009 Murano LE AWD only 33k miles. Looks to be in excellent condition. Fully loaded. Orig sticker was $39.9k. Can buy for 23k. Any problems with this vehicle? Will be used by the the wife and 16 yr old daughter. Is the display distracting and/or easy to use?
If you use the memory controls, particularly the steering column, don't hold onto it when it's moving. Like when you turn off the car, it moves up out of the way, as I was getting out of the car, I had my right hand on the wheel, and used it to pull myself out.... Pop. Motor broke. Not covered under extended warranty. My wife played dumb, plus we never read that that want covered. Crocodile tears, and she got it covered.

It's a great car. The iPod jack doesn't charge iPod or iStuff. Though there is and adapter. It's just like 1 pin that's missing from OEM adapter.

Tires are tough to get, at what you would consider normal prices. 20" wheels.

clbish
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE

Just bought a 2010 Murano LE for 20,499. It has everything but AWD and in headrest monitors. Very happy with it, and still learning all the bells and whistles. Makes me sad I work from home! :D

Jomo795
Car: 2013 Nissan Murano SL AWD

Just bought a new 2013 Murano SL to replace our 2006 Murano SL.

Car has the nav package and lane departure warning system, dual moon roof, cross rails, mud flaps, floor mats, cargo mat, cargo cover. Nissan had 3500 in rebates available and I got the car 500 under invoice. Sticker was close to 41K and I purchased it at 33,500 plus destination, tax and tags.

We love the new car. The 06 was a little tank that went through everything! There was a major snow storm in the northeast on December 8th. We drove from Baltimore to Philly - usually a 2 hour drive - in 7 1/2 hours, and only because the Murano powered through 8 inches of snow that fell in 3 hours. We knew we wanted another Murano!

jbd5010
Car: 2011 Nissan Murano SL

Just bought an off-lease certified used 2011 Murano SL AWD, 34k miles, on 12/26/13 for $24,477 just outside Philadelphia. Got the dealership to throw in a remote start free with purchase (they put in an Xpresskit DB-ALL ... no wires cut!). Mud flaps, fabric floor mats/cargo mat, all standard SL features. Bose but no NAV system. Since it's an '11, the lane departure feature isn't present. Vehicle was originally leased by same dealership, tires had less than 500 miles on them when I bought the car according to service records.

LOVE it so far! My old SUV was a 2004 Mazda Tribute (same as Ford Escape), and that drove like a box van compared to the Murano :) Not to mention it had none of the bells and whistles. (I have to give it props though, I drove it 177k miles and it was still going strong!)

Timmbo

Jomo795 wrote:Just bought a new 2013 Murano SL to replace our 2006 Murano SL.

Car has the nav package and lane departure warning system, dual moon roof, cross rails, mud flaps, floor mats, cargo mat, cargo cover. Nissan had 3500 in rebates available and I got the car 500 under invoice. Sticker was close to 41K and I purchased it at 33,500 plus destination, tax and tags.

We love the new car. The 06 was a little tank that went through everything! There was a major snow storm in the northeast on December 8th. We drove from Baltimore to Philly - usually a 2 hour drive - in 7 1/2 hours, and only because the Murano powered through 8 inches of snow that fell in 3 hours. We knew we wanted another Murano!
Congrats on the new ride! That's awesome that the LDW system is now on the Murano. Honestly, I didn't even realize that! I have it on my JX35 and it is awesome!!! Is the All Around Camera on there now as well?

Wild and Free
Car: 2011 Nissan Murano Cross Cabriolet
14K Miles.

Just picked up our used 2011 CrossCabriolet for 26K even cash on the barrel head pre tax license and fees. Looked over several appraisal sites and book was from 27-28,500 with the low mileage of only 14k.

kkm9
Car: 2014 Murano SL

Hi everyone. I'm delighted with my new 2014 Murano SL delivered to my home from the dealer fellow today. Black with light tan interior. Love the dual moonroof.

I was looking at a Ford Escape, but realized the 'vision' factor was too cocoon-like for me--transitioning from the wide-open-vista feeling of my 18 year old Dodge Caravan ES 'Sport'. But when I drove the Murano I fell in love with the cabin. First car of many I've driven during this research period with a console that will support my right elbow (my Dodge had a great armrest). Strange how few 'good mileage' cars have a good right armrest.

Anyhow, I paid $30,676 + T&L, docs. Has splash guards, carpets (duh) & entry lights. In my location, that's the best I could do.

I feel guilty driving it as in my 'hood it's very non-PC (fuel-wise) and overly cushy. Most every car is a Honda, Toyota or Subaru. But at 65, I don't care much what others think, and figure I can trade it in in a year if Subaru improves their cabin or Prius V gets more zip in their next incarnations. For now, I'm in indulgence heaven!

I'll be asking all manner of questions, I'm sure, in the forum.

Best,
Karen

WOOZZH
Car: '91 Twin turbo Yellow- Owned 20 years

Dec 28, 2014 - just bought a new 2014 Platinum all options except AWD. List
$41,975. Before trade price $35,475. Of course not as good a deal as i would have liked, but able to live with it. Got $7500 trade for our '05 SE AWD every option
W/98,7XX miles. In very good shape and rare color/interior Copper/Cabernet.

We are in a small market, but wanted to buy/service local. Probably could have done better if we went to a larger market with more competition.

For style Nissan just can't be beat unless you go to the elite brand names at WAY more money. And the quality of materials and workmanship are always there.

Would love to have bought a 2015 pacific Sunset/mocha, but just too pricy (for us) and very few Sunset available. Only found 3 in the midsouth region. No leather or no mocha. I just dont get it. All advertising is the Sunset color yet few available. Every salesman we talked to said customers were asking to see one in the sunset color.

Oh well, in a couple of years......

bembol
Car: 2015 Murano SL AWD, Cashmere Interior.

It's been awhile...

My Altima Coupe 3.5SE will be traded in March 15th when I pick up my 2015 SL AWD in Pearl White.

Started shopping around in December and couldn't get dealers to give any discount and trade in was BS due to high KM and getting side swiped in which the body shop & my previous insurance screwed me.

I was surprised that I kept getting called back by the last dealership I visited and today we worked it all out. At first, I wanted Cost + $500, then $1,000 but we settle at $1,500. Also, I traded my Coupe for $4,000 as is with Steelies & Winter Tires that's on it's last season and I kept my OEM's & 18 ENKEI PF01's. So I'm happy, other dealerships I visited wanted my OEM's and only offered $2,000 for my car.

I can't wait!!!

arbryant1

My wife and I were considering a Rogue for quite a while. We test drove both a 2013 Rogue and a 2013 Murano on Sunday, and we decided the Murano was so much nicer that we'd pay the extra price.

We bought from Carmax, and it was almost $2000 less than KBB and a better deal than any local dealers were offering. Here are the details:
  • 2013 Nissan Murano SL 4D Sport Utility
  • Tinted Bronze Exterior, Beige Interior
  • 18,000 miles
  • 4WD/AWD, Alloy Wheels, Bose Sound System, Front Seat Heaters, Leather Seats, Memory Seat(s), Panoramic Sunroof, Power Liftgate/DeckLid, Rear View Camera, Smart Key, Cargo Cover
  • Purchase Price: $25,998
I think we got a fantastic deal. There are 18,000 miles and 22 months left on the manufacturer's warranty.

I know Carmax has a reputation for pricing their vehicles slightly higher than KBB or other dealers, but their Murano's are currently cheaper than anywhere else. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the one near me has overloaded their lot with vehicles this month, and they have quite a few Murano's available. They're trying to clear out some inventory, and I think the Rogue's are a better seller for them (their Rogue's are about $500 to $100 above KBB value).

NashvilleGal
Car: 2013 Murano LE Platinum

Not a very active thread, but I'm new here so I'll play! :) Just bought my Murano yesterday!

2013 Murano LE Platinum, AWD
Absolutely loaded with EVERYTHING! I don't think there is an option that exists that I do not have - at least I've yet to find one! It was an Executive car from one of the many Nissan plants/offices here in the Nashville area that was then auctioned over to Carmax.
Only 20,000 miles
Was originally purchased in late 2013 so it still has a good chunk of factory warranty left
Java with tan interior
Paid $28,995

Scheib
Car: 2014 Nissan Murano AWD Platinum

We had a 2009 Murano LE Super Black with black leather interior. Some doofus rear ended my wife about 3-4 weeks ago and totaled it. Insurance treated us well with a check for $10033.00.

I found a 2014 LE AWD Platinum with 44,000 miles locally. Minus taxes and such we paid $21499.00. Its color is Gun Metallic with black leather interior. It feels so much like our old one that it’s amazing. We paid cash for the balance so we own it free and clear which is the best part about it.

ksprangers
Car: 2012 Nissan Murano SE

2012 SL AWD with 143k miles. Paid $8,000 at a dealership.

Return to “Murano Forum”