Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Welcome to NICOclub! The staff here is thrilled to have you as a new member of the Murano Forum! Congrats on the new ride! I love the illuminated door sills, those are a nice touch. It does sound like you got an awesome deal. From what I hear there are some pretty good finance rates as well right now.

Enjoy your new Murano and be sure to hit us up with any questions!

spacgy
Car: 2011 Murano Crosscabriolet

Hi!!.. new here....

First Nissan... a 2011 Murano crosscabriolet..... black with a tan top and the cashmere interior.....

we are in north Alabama....

got it for invoice..... purchase/loan... they loaded all the extra money onto my trade, so it looks like it sold for MSRP

as you know the Crosscabriolet is fully loaded.. extras were the carpeted floormats and the splash guards, already installed.

it seems pretty good so far.. needs more power, cooled seats, and power adjustments for the passenger seat....but I have an AMG Mercedes and a Chevy SSR so we are used to more power.....

Timmbo

AWESOME! Greetings from the staff here at NICOclub! I believe you are the first member with a CrossCabriolet! So I take it you must like convertibles?

I agree with you on the power thing, I am a power freak myself. They should have dropped the 3.7 in there with the 7 speed. That would have been good for over 300hp and much better pick-up. I hope you enjoy it, it certainly is by far one of the most unique vehicles on the market, especially at that price point!

rslsuwanee
Car: 2005 Murano SL AWD
Bose
Leather
Sunroof

I bought one of your cars used :-) Thank you for taking such good care of it!

June 2011 Purchased
2005 Murano SL AWD
Bose w 6cd changer- only wired for SAT
Black Leather
Heated Seats, Sunroof, electronic compass and garage door opener on RV mirror, electronic seats and pedals
Very Nice condition
97,200 miles
$13,000 out the door- including tax

I like the feel and the better gas mileage compared to my 2004 Quest SE 3.5
cannot understand why I had more features in the 2004 Quest- Automatic lift on hatch, reverse sensors, heated exterior mirrors with puddle lights, low air tire sensors, only one odometer in radio instead of 2 separate on Murano

Timmbo

rslsuwanee wrote:I bought one of your cars used :-) Thank you for taking such good care of it!

June 2011 Purchased
2005 Murano SL AWD
Bose w 6cd changer- only wired for SAT
Black Leather
Heated Seats, Sunroof, electronic compass and garage door opener on RV mirror, electronic seats and pedals
Very Nice condition
97,200 miles
$13,000 out the door- including tax

I like the feel and the better gas mileage compared to my 2004 Quest SE 3.5
cannot understand why I had more features in the 2004 Quest- Automatic lift on hatch, reverse sensors, heated exterior mirrors with puddle lights, low air tire sensors, only one odometer in radio instead of 2 separate on Murano
Sounds like a pretty good deal! Fully loaded is always nice. You probably getting better mileage because of the CVT in the Murano, new Quests now have the CVT and MPG is up as well as performance. Thanks for posting, we appreciate the feedback on the used market as well. Enjoy the ride!

r3b37

I just bought a new Nissan Murano 2011 SV AWD in western Washington. This was among the last 2011 murano in the area. I'd love to know what you guys think of the deal:

Invoice of Nissan Murano 2011 SV AWD:
=========
Invoice amt = 31740
Destination = 810
Advertising fee = 300
Total before options = 32850

Options:
========
Retractable Cargo Cover = 194
Floor Mats & Carpeted Cargo Mat = 147
Splash Guard = 110
Rail roof cross bar = 152
Illuminated door = 256
Rear Bumper Protector = 79
Options Total = 938

Deductions:
===========
Nissan VPP = 150
Dealer Discount = 2800
Cash Rebate = 3000
NMAC Loan Discount = 500

Total Discount = 6400

Final taxable Price = (32850 + 938) - 2800 - 150 = 30838
Tax = 9.6% = 2960.5
= 33798.448
-3500 (Cash Rebate and NMAC loan discount)
=====================

+ 202 (Title and registration)
+ 150 doc fee
===============
30650.45 (On Road price)

He also threw in an extra key fob as a part of the deal.

So what do you guys think?

Timmbo

I think......Merry Christmas!!!!! That is an awesome deal, and thanks for posting so many details!!!! That is an awesome discount on a fabulous vehicle! Nice work on that!

The staff here at NICOclub welcomes you and we are thrilled to have you as a new member of the Murano Forum!!!

screamingkarts
Car: 2011 Nissan Murano SL FWD

Hi NICO'ians...
Proudly joining NICO :) with my new 2011 Murano SL FWD. Find below the details about the vehicle purchase.

- 2011 Murano SL FWD - White Ext with Beige Int
- Leather Package, BOSE 11 Speakers, Splash Guards, Cargo Cover, Floor Mats, Wheel Locks, Dual moon roof, Heated Front seats and steering wheel, 7 Years/84K miles Extended warranty, took loan from NMAC
- Sticker Price - $37,210.
- $30,600 (+ $1,200 for extended warranty)
- no additional throw ins from dealer

I am not sure about how good this deal is. I hope its not a bad deal thou.

This forum is brilliant. Thanks for sharing all your valuable knowledge :)

Timmbo

Happy New Year "screamingkarts"!!!! The staff welcomes you to the Murano Forum! NICOclub is thrilled to have you as a new member!

That sounds like a very good deal, especially with the extended warranty. You will have many years of worry free driving with that! Great color combo, I love the beige interior on the Murano.

Enjoy your Xmas present to yourself, and be sure to hit us up with any questions you have!

th3riceman

Hi,
Just got a 2011 Murano S FWD in Cali with no options for $22,548 (after all rebates). Out the door was an even $25,000.

$22,548 price
$2,112 tax
$55 document
$285 license, title, tire, smog

Financing was $5,000 down and 2.79% on $20,000 for five years (which will be $1474 in interest if I don't pay off early).

I think it's a decent deal except for the financing, because I have excellent credit. I really wanted $0 down and 0% financing for 3 years.

Overall, do you think I did OK?

Timmbo

Welcome to the Murano Forum! That staff is thrilled to have you as a new member of NICOclub!

All around that is an awesome deal.................I guess I didn't realize you could get a Murano that cheap!!! LOL.....that is a pretty good financing deal, I would be very happy with that! Enjoy the new ride!

What was the original MSRP?

th3riceman

@Timmbo I don't have the window sticker with me, but I think it was right around $29K.

Timmbo

That is an awesome deal, impressive for the Murano and the 2011 is the same as the 2012.

Wallybear
Car: 2012 Murano LE with Platinum Package
White with Beige interior

2012 Murano LE with Platinum package, White with Beige interior.
Factory options: floor mats, cargo mat, splash guards.
Added by dealer: Nissan accessory tow hitch with wiring harness (install included).

MSRP: $43,060 (vehicle was built prior to the Jan 1 price increase)
Tow hitch: negotiated price of $500 (normal cost is $1249)
Nissan accessories at dealer cost: all-weather mats, wheel locks, hood deflector. Total cost: $183
Sales price (including $2000 rebate): $38,260
Total savings off MSRP and dealer-installed accessories: $6,077

Nissan Security+Plus for 7/70: $1367 (I agreed to pay dealer cost plus $200, their "lowest" price: take it or leave it)
Financing was at 2.49% (not Nissan's as their lowest was 3.9 if you take the $2000 cash)
Also, I asked for, and got, $500 extra on my trade (a 2008 Toyota RAV4) as the final push to sign the deal. This extra was on top of the top bid for the car that I got from two wholesalers myself (I know a friend of a friend) and a Toyota dealer.

Bottom-line, I saved $6577 (or $7450 if I take the dealer's word for the "usual price" for the 7/70 Security+Plus contract).

In case anyone cares, I briefly considered buying another Toyota (Venza or a Highlander), but quickly came to my senses. We also own a 2008 Altima Coupe SE 3.5 with which we've had very good luck for over 4 years. I had nothing but trouble (and 6 recalls) with the RAV4. Besides all the features, great looks, and superior materials and build-quality of the Murano, it was the value of those features (in context with the cost I negotiated) that sold me on the Murano. While shopping for over a month's time, I also drove an Infiniti FX and EX, a BMW X3, a VW Tiguan SEL, a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and a Ford Edge Limited. None of them came close to the value of the Nissan and each had (in my opinion) minor and major shortcomings. The Infinitis are too expensive (how can they sell those cars when Nissan's got the Murano?), the BMW is too expensive and too unreliable (I have had two, a 2002 and a 2004, so I know you don't want to own one when you're paying for the maintenance and repairs), and the Jeep and Ford were just too expensive while being far inferior in terms of materials and build quality, and ride and handling. I liked the VW, but it was too small overall and shockingly expensive. I've also owned VW and Audi's and they have the same issue as BMW: not reliable and over priced. I did not consider a Lexus RX because it is crazy-expensive, has a boring and drab interior, and it has the same crappy motor that was in my Toyota (this was a concern because the dealer and the factory rep both refused to fix a long-standing knocking sound in the engine even though they both admitted it was there...the excuse was that this engine in the RAV4 is "not intended to be refined", so I decided to dump it before the 5/60 warranty was up).

Every drive I have taken in the Murano is a pleasure. I've actually never liked a new car as much as I do this one, and I've owned or leased a total of 14 cars during my adult life. I am so glad I got the Platinum package. The new wheels look so much better than the standard LE ones and the navigation package is....well....amazingly good as is the radio....and it's exactly the same unit that's in the Infinitis that cost many thousands more for the same equipment as my Murano. Nissan's got a real sleeper in the Murano, and I couldn't be happier to buy such a nice car for such a low price. I actually feel guilty once in a while when I think of what I bought the car for. I know I got a good deal because the salesman liked me (and me him) and he'd just sold two cars that day for over MSRP (he said that some people either don't care to haggle or don't care what things cost). We just agreed that I'd not tell anyone that I paid anything less than MSRP. Deal? Yes. Deal! :dblthumb:

Timmbo

Wow Wallybear!!!!!!!! As the moderator for this forum I would like till personally welcome you to NICOclub!!!!!! It is a true pleasure having you as a new member of the Murano Forum. I can't thank you enough for the EXTREMELY detailed post on the purchase of your new Murano Platinum!!!!! Honestly, I could not agree with your thoughts more on the Murano, it is truly an impressive vehicle. That is such an awesome deal as well, you had the best of everything. Best Murano, huge discount, best extended warranty, amazing deal on extras (I will mention the Murano is a great vehicle to tow with, nice and smooth with amazing MPG while towing), and even an amazing financing deal!!! Beige interior is totally the best as well, and the all season mats are so awesome in winter!!!

Enjoy the new ride, it sounds like you will be set for a long time!!! Let me know if you have any questions or if you need help doing the modification that allows you to watch video on the front Nav screen while the vehicle is in motion!!!!!

jmbones

Our dealer price not considering our trade, money down and tax/tags was $34,537 (includes $2500 rebate). This was for a 2011 Murano LE with all options except nav. Dealer accessories added were splash guards, carpet mats and rear cargo cover.

Timmbo

Wow, that is not a bad deal on a top of the line LE. Nice work! You are lucky you found a 2011 LE, those must be rather hard to come by at this point. What color exterior / interior?

jmbones

Timmbo wrote:Wow, that is not a bad deal on a top of the line LE. Nice work! You are lucky you found a 2011 LE, those must be rather hard to come by at this point. What color exterior / interior?
This dealer actually had 5 2011 LE's in stock. They still have 4 left. If anyone is looking for a super deal on an '11 LE, let me know and I will give you the contact info.

Ours is tinted bronze with charcoal interior.

Timmbo

I actually prefer the 20" rim on the 2011 over the 20's on the 2012

onceajrzgrl
Car: Nissan Murano 11 CrossCabriolet (Glacier Pearl)

maybe I'm the only one or one of the very few who purchased a Murano CrossCabriolet, but I'm loving it so far. I've owned two Muranos prior to this, but this by far is the best deal I've ever gotten!

2011 Murano CrossCabriolet AWD
MSRP: $47650 but since we've purchased 4 cars from our dealer prior to this...I got it for $40K even :crazy: but with this, they threw in: dent guard and extended warranty at no addt'l cost. There is only one trim line on this, but instead of the standard camel leather, i got the cashmere (which is the orangey/tan) leather.

I've only had this for about 5 days, but she is a beauty! I gotta admit, the first time I saw one, I wasn't into it, but the Glacier Pearl, in my opinion, is the only way to go! :blush:

Timmbo

Wow, that is really a great price for that vehicle! That is a lot of Murano for the price!

onceajrzgrl
Car: Nissan Murano 11 CrossCabriolet (Glacier Pearl)

Timmbo wrote:Wow, that is really a great price for that vehicle! That is a lot of Murano for the price!
I thought so too! ;) I had a number in mind that I wanted to walk away from and he hit my number. They wanted to throw in that commodore paint protection, but I think that's just a lot of bull, if you ask me. there's no way that I was going to pay over $1000 or have them tack it onto my payment for a service that supposedly protects your car for 5 years or something like that...it all sounds good and all, but i'm not that gullible! he-he!

what's also nice is that with this dealer, they have the oil changes/engines/state inspections for life deal...which is a nice perk, I guess. :cool:

Daboybk
Car: Nissan 2007 Altima 3.5 SL

Great deal onceajrzgrl!! If u don't mind me asking which dealer did u go to?

Daboybk
Car: Nissan 2007 Altima 3.5 SL

univoftexasbabe wrote:Hey everyone! Here are some pics of the new interior. It is Katzkins in "Vanilla". I included some pics of the exterior as well so you can see the contrast.

Nice pics of that new leather,how much was it or did the dealer throw it in?
Archidiax2 wrote:I put a deposit on a Graphite Blue/Beige 2011 Murano SL AWD with navigation, splash guards, bumper protector, and floor mats. I was able to get the salesman down to $36,900 and edmunds "clean" value on my trade on Long Island, NY. Is this a fair deal?
seems like a decent deal. where in long island? as i'm close and looking to purchase a murano

D.P.G.
Car: 2012 Murano SV / SL (AWD) with Nav.

Just got mine today a Pearl White with Beige leather interior SV / SL AWD with Nav., Roof rail cross bars, Cargo cover, Carpeted floor mats and truck cover, and the luggage cover, and splash guards. The MSRP was $42,260 and after 2 weeks of bickering and the fact that the $3000 rebate from Nissan is just about over I picketed it up this morning for $32,499 plus Tax and $75 Registration and Title cost. I have purchased over 30 new cars in my life and never once paid a doc fee. You really have to fight to get rid of that. The dealer even tells you if they don’t charge you everyone they did could file a class action law suit. If they were all going to somehow find out who everyone is then why not file one for charging a huge different in cost for the same vehicle based on what they can get out of you. It was a long fight but in this one I feel I won.

JAB34
Car: 2011 Murano LE,2006 G35cpe

NISSAN DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR VHES!!! 2011 Murano owner ,,BBB Claim in process vs Nissan North America!!! Potential buyers BEWARE!!! JAB

D.P.G.
Car: 2012 Murano SV / SL (AWD) with Nav.

I have owned a Nissan since the early 90’s and this Murano SV / SL AWD is my 9th new vehicle and in my opinion they are just fine. I had a 370Z Touring with Sport Package that the oil got black in 1200 miles the rep determined there was a hairline crack in the block allowing exhaust to leak in by the time they found the issue there was 11K mikes and 6 months on the car. It was determined a motor replacement was needed but instead of putting me through that trouble the rep took my stick and said you have the full amount for a credit go pick out a new car if it cost more pay the difference if less Nissan will send you a check. I got the same vehicle a model year newer for $410.00 no deduction for usage I would say that is Standing Behind A Vehicle Above And Beyond Anything I Could Have Wished For. Sorry it did not work out for you but in my case I only purchase Nissan and Mercedes-Benz right now and could not be happier.

maxinfo
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE AWD

Hey everyone.

I've been reading around here for a while figured I'd finally post what I had. I bought my Murano back in the first of April. The dealer had it listed for $36,995 on the sticker and $34,995 on the internet. It is a 2010 LE AWD and had 21,000 mi on it when I bought it. It's gray, has nav, Bose, all 4 heated seats, dual sun roofs, power lift gate. I think all of this is standard on LE except navigation. It came with the rear cargo carpet and my sales guy took the floor mats out of another used Murano as these were missing.

The dealer didn't believe me when I said I'd hop a flight to Texas to buy one until i got up and started walking out the door and started by only giving it to me for 32,5. I got them to come down to my price and do the Nissan certification since they were a Nissan dealer. The total was:

Car: $29,124.27
Tax: $873.73
-------------------
Sub: $29,998.00

Reg: $65.00
Serv Fee: $319.00
Ext War: $1,550.00 (Nissan Security Plus "WRAP" 7 Year/100,000 mi/$0 Deductible)
----------------------------
OTD Total: $31,932.00

I got 2.70% financing for 6 years with a local credit union. It will be paid off in 5 as I'm paying over and paying every 2 weeks.

I've since added the rear bumper guard, and the cargo cover. I bought both from a dealer on ebay for like $250 with free shipping. Also I put some new Yokohama tires on the 20's. The fronts were already down to like 4/32 and getting close the wear bars. I also nicked the side wall of one of them on a curb and didn't want to mess around with having any side wall damage. I think they around $1,050 total from discount tire with road hazard.

I think I got a good deal back when I bought it. Just though I'd share. They kept trying to sell me new SL's on the other side of the lot with no nav for 34ish plus TTL. I think the LE was worth it. Either way I'm very happy with the purchase.

Later,
-Max

Timmbo

Sorry for the late reply, but that is a fabulous deal! I like how you found some good deals on the accessories as well, nice work and I hope you are enjoying your ride!

SaintClarky
Car: 2010 Murano LE
2000 Xterra Sport 4x4 gone
1988 Pathfinder 4x4 gone

2010 LE w/DVD in Roof (no nav)
31000 km (approx 18000 mi)
Purchase Price $25100 CDN before tax

Return to “Murano Forum”