Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
NYMURANO
Car: 2011 MURANO SV AWD Platinum Graphite
2010 Mazda CX9 GT AWD Brilliant Black

Timmbo wrote:Yes of course, take it easy till she's broken in! :) ENJOY!
Yes I will. Treating it like a baby. How many miles do you think it takes before murano breaks in. I am trying to remember on my 05 and think it was around 8k miles before it started to really break in.

sudopep
Car: 2011 Murano LE AWD with all the bells and whistles!

Picked up our baby today after weeks of searching for best price. I think we got a great deal atleast for our area.

'11 Murano LE AWD with every option available..nav, door sills, bumper gaurd, splash guard, moon roof, etc

41k Out the Door. Loving the car so far. it's my first SUV :woot: never had a car with heated steering wheel before!

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Greetings from the staff here at NICOclub! Glad to have you as a new member of the Murano Forum!

Sounds like a great deal! The heated steering wheel is an awesome feature, and once you have it, it would sure be tough to go without it! ENJOY!

Archidiax2

I put a deposit on a Graphite Blue/Beige 2011 Murano SL AWD with navigation, splash guards, bumper protector, and floor mats. I was able to get the salesman down to $36,900 and edmunds "clean" value on my trade on Long Island, NY. Is this a fair deal?

Bkdarch

New 2011 Murano S AWD with Floor mats cargo mat and splash guards
MSRP 31210
Paid 26495 b4 tax, title, licensing, dealer conveyance with 0% financing and no money down for 5 years through Nissan...No trade in..

I dont think this deal can be beaten for this exact vehicle...

Timmbo

Welcome to NICOclub! We are thrilled to have you here in the Murano Forum!

Yes, you are right, that is a killer deal even more so with the 0% financing! You enjoying the new ride?

Bkdarch

Timmbo wrote:Welcome to NICOclub! We are thrilled to have you here in the Murano Forum!

Yes, you are right, that is a killer deal even more so with the 0% financing! You enjoying the new ride?
My wife is....I got the honor of driving it the first 130 miles...to/from work in an ice storm....AWD rules and the tranny is very smooth--- Just bought an Alpine overhead dvd for the kids for the back... contemplating a backup camera bc visibility isnt the greatest and my wife has set a precidence....Any idea if a 2008-2010 factory Nissan backup cam/mirror will direct fit for this vehicle? Talked to an installer who thinks he can get it to work but would like more reassurance...Thanks...

Timmbo

Can't say I know for sure if it will work, but I cannot see any reason why it would not work. Check with the folks at www.courtesyparts.com they are a Nissan dealer and they have great prices on Nissan accessories. You may be able to get a great deal purchasing from them as well.

ladeejay79
Car: '11 Nissan Murano LE-AWD

Hi there!!

I just purchased a '11 Murano LE-AWD
Super Black
Nav
Splash Guards
Rear Bumper Protector
Retractable Cargo Cover
The car did not have a crossbar when I purchased it but the dealer has agreed to pay for the cost of the crossbar +installation
MSRP: $42,460
Price Paid: $37,650
1.9 APR-no rebate

BillArf
Car: 2011 Murano LE AWD

I purchased a 2011 Brilliant Silver, Black Leather, AWD LE with Navigation package, rear bumper protector, roof cross bars, Nissan trailer hitch and wiring installed, Nissan Daytime Running Lights installed, Nissan/McGard locking lug nuts, Cargo Cover, Cargo Mat, Splash Guards, Dealer promise in writing to "install" first Nav map update free (I provide the map update) and 1 year free oil change & filter which I won't use. Total price without tax was $38,049.00. Also, subtract $500 "Holiday cash" rebate from Nissan off that $38,049.00. I also had a trade in which they gave me going Kelly BB price on. Vehicle purchased in NJ on 11/29/10. My soon to be purchased MO, had just been dropped off the truck at the dealership. Had 6 miles on it after PDI. I was offered 0% financing but opted for 1.9% financing for 5 yrs as other incentives were then put into play.. Window Sticker, aka Monroney displayed $42,390.00 for vehicle itself without all the add on's mentioned abov

Timmbo

Welcome to NICOclub Ladeejay79 & BillArf! We are thrilled to have both of you as new members of the Murano Forum! Looks like you both got fantastic deals! I am glad you both bought LE's, I love the look of the 20's and personally I enjoy the Infiniti like amenities of the LE. I know you both will enjoy the rides!

If you have a moment, post some photos of your new Murano. We don't have a lot of 2011 photos posted yet, especially of the LE model.

Enjoy and happy spring! N

univoftexasbabe
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano SL

Just purchased my first ADULT CAR yesterday. It is a 2009 Nissan Murano S in Tinted Bronze. It has 36K miles on it, and the dealership is installing Katzkins Leather in Vanilla. I paid $18,500 plus $800 for leather (also purchased a 3 yr. warranty) which took my total up to $21K with tax,title, and registration. Feel like I got a great deal!

Timmbo

univoftexasbabe wrote:Just purchased my first ADULT CAR yesterday. It is a 2009 Nissan Murano S in Tinted Bronze. It has 36K miles on it, and the dealership is installing Katzkins Leather in Vanilla. I paid $18,500 plus $800 for leather (also purchased a 3 yr. warranty) which took my total up to $21K with tax,title, and registration. Feel like I got a great deal!
Greetings from the staff here at NICOclub! Glad to have you as a new member of the Murano Forum! Congrats on the new Murano, Tinted Bronze is awesome! It does sound like you got an awesome deal, what I really want to see is some pictures of your custom leather! PLEASE, once you have your Murano, snap some photos of the custom leather, I know tons of us here would like to see the final results! ENJOY! :dblthumb:

univoftexasbabe

Thanks for the welcome! I love these cars and have been looking for a long time! I am so excited to get it. Leather should be done early this week. There is a possibility I can pick it up tomorrow! I will be sure and post pictures of the final outcome for the interior as soon as I can. Glad to be a part of this club, they are truly beautiful cars. I was iffy on the Tinted Bronze when I saw it at first (I was set on a Black Murano with Tan Leather) but now I am in love with it. It is nice to see that so many other people think it is a great looking color as well.

Timmbo

univoftexasbabe wrote:Thanks for the welcome! I love these cars and have been looking for a long time! I am so excited to get it. Leather should be done early this week. There is a possibility I can pick it up tomorrow! I will be sure and post pictures of the final outcome for the interior as soon as I can. Glad to be a part of this club, they are truly beautiful cars. I was iffy on the Tinted Bronze when I saw it at first (I was set on a Black Murano with Tan Leather) but now I am in love with it. It is nice to see that so many other people think it is a great looking color as well.
Can't wait to see some pictures!!! :woot:

univoftexasbabe

Hey everyone! Here are some pics of the new interior. It is Katzkins in "Vanilla". I included some pics of the exterior as well so you can see the contrast.

Timmbo

Nice pictures! That is simply amazing at how factory that looks! I guess I never realized that aftermarket leather could look so nice, and you got that for an amazing price.

Question is, how does that fresh leather smell)?? :)

shaz
Car: Mazda

Hi all, I'm looking to lease a 2011 Murano SL. I don't want to pay anything down except first month payment and DMV fees. I just got a quote on a 39 month lease, 12k per year (I don't drive a lot) for $499 a month. The MSRP she used was $38,160 which I think it the exact sticker price. The residual she said was 54%.

1. Can I negoiate the MSRP to like 35K or 36K
2. I'd be happy with a $450 per month payment, is that reasonable...do you think I can do better?

Any advice would help! Thanks,

Timmbo

shaz wrote:Hi all, I'm looking to lease a 2011 Murano SL. I don't want to pay anything down except first month payment and DMV fees. I just got a quote on a 39 month lease, 12k per year (I don't drive a lot) for $499 a month. The MSRP she used was $38,160 which I think it the exact sticker price. The residual she said was 54%.

1. Can I negoiate the MSRP to like 35K or 36K
2. I'd be happy with a $450 per month payment, is that reasonable...do you think I can do better?

Any advice would help! Thanks,
Welcome to NICOclub Shaz! Glad to have you here in the Murano Forum!

The best thing you can do is contact another dealer on the EXACT same optioned vehicle. Quite honestly, the MSRP means something, but not a ton, residual value in the end does not mean much. It boils down to who has the best rate with the terms you are looking at. Go on Cars.com or use Nissan's website to locate another vehicle with the same options, contact the dealer, say I am ready to lease today a 2011 Murano SL, with such and such options (be specific obviously), I only want to pay the first payment and fees at signing, 39 months, 12k / year. You will quickly see what your best deal is.

I agree with you, do not put a lot of money down on a lease, I have leased several vehicles and I never put more than the first payment and fees down at signing. If you were to total it on the way home, you would be out that money you put down basically.

I leased a 2004 QX56 with a sticker price of $61,000 for $633/month, 39 months, 15k/year. I also leased a 2008 Armada with a sticker of $53,000 for $628/month, 39 months, 15k/year. Also a 2005 G35x around $35,000 for $454/month, 39 months, 15k/year. All of those were just 1st payment and fees at signing, and all of those prices include my 5.5% sales tax in the price. I will say I drove quite a distance for each of those. One in the Detroit market, Milwaukee market, and one in Minneapolis. Sometimes a little extra distance really pays off. NOT BAD HUH? :bowrofl:

shaz
Car: Mazda

Wow, can you drive out to NY and do the legwork for me? Sounds liek you sure know you're way around a dealership. Good advice on contacting other dealers. My follow up question though is, would they tell you the pricing over the phone? I was under the assumption that they didn't give out quotes like that, I always thought you had to go in.

Timmbo

Damn right they will, if they know all your duck are in a row and you are ready to buy, they will waste no time at all. A lot of times e-mailing works, but some dealers prefer the phone conversations. You will also get many that will start with an e-mail and end over the phone. I think some dealers prefer the more personal contact over the phone.

I usually start during the evening, I send a very specific e-mail or contact request to every dealer that has a vehicle I would buy, and I inquire about that specific vehicle.

Last piece of advice, your best deal will always be with a dealer that has your vehicle in stock. Don't mess with dealer trades or special order.

jayshiznit

Hello all !!!

I just got the following:

2011 SV AWD

-Splash guards
- rear bumper protect
-floor and cargo
- retractable cargo

My price, including taxes (NY) and all other fees: 34,900 - Out the door.

What do you all think.

Timmbo

jayshiznit wrote:Hello all !!!

I just got the following:

2011 SV AWD

-Splash guards
- rear bumper protect
-floor and cargo
- retractable cargo

My price, including taxes (NY) and all other fees: 34,900 - Out the door.

What do you all think.
First off, welcome to NICOclub! Greetings from the staff here!

Here is what I think............YOU ARE THE SHIZNIT! Nice deal! That is pretty cheap for such a nicely loaded vehicle. What color interior and exterior did you get?

jayshiznit

Thanks! Our negotiations lasted about 2 hours lol. I got Black on Black and i love it.

frankmar
Car: Murano 2017 SL
Sentra 2015 Sv

HI, I want to thank this forum for having helping me decide to buy a new 2011 Murano SL, I was able to bargain to $38,600 Can(41,200 - 2,600 trade in) excluding taxes. I gave in my Santa Fe 2001 and they gave me winter carpets and bumper protection plate.

I chose Pearl color with cafe interior, and my second choice was Silver and black int. The dealer told me that there is a 4 week back log. Cause there is no Pearl or Silver SL available in Canada.

Question did I make the right choice chosing Pearl and cafe int. Cause I will have my Electrical tools in the cargo and sometimes will put some boxes in the rear seat. (I can always put a plastic cover.
How easy is to clean the leather.

Or I should the silver color. thanks :confused:
Last edited by frankmar on Fri May 20, 2011 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Timmbo

First off, welcome to the NICOclub neighborhood! Glad to have you join us in the Murano Forum!

Personally I am a huge fan of the Latte interior. I actually had it on my '03 and '09 Murano. I like that much better then the black. Remember, black will show dirt and scuffs as well. The leather cleans very easily with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I would suggest getting whatever color you prefer the most, and like a high school guy chasing tail, make sure to keep it covered and protected. :)

frankmar
Car: Murano 2017 SL
Sentra 2015 Sv

Thanks, I would like one more advice.

-Anti-Rust treatment. Do you guys suggest anti rust treatment. Nissan offers Polymer nonleaking treatment, they don't drill holes and so on. life time warantee for $4xx. and same product with no warantee $2xx. I usually keep my cars to its limits 8 yrs and more. TIA

Timmbo

I would not suggest the rust treatment. Maybe consider it if you plan on driving the thing until it dies, but I have yet to see a 2003 Murano with any rust on it. LOL

Timmbo

Anyone snagging some awesome purchase or lease deals on a new Murano this summer? Please share you deal with everyone here!!! We like to hear you brag!

TXMURANO
Car: 2011 Murano SL
Glacier Pearl

Hi everyone! I have been enjoying your forum for several weeks now. I purchased my new 2011 SL about a month ago and am LOVING it!!! It is Glacier Pearl with the dual moonroof, illuminated door sills, chrome bumper protector, splash guards, carpeted mats and cargo cover. I took advantage of the summer specials Nissan has been having and the $1500 rebate so my sales price was $32,200. I feel like I got a pretty good deal. :woot:

Return to “Murano Forum”