Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Doc750
Car: 2010 Murano LE AWD

gigibeans1 wrote:
Can you tell me more about this program? I just took delivery of my 2010 as a replacement for my Highlander. Gina
gigibeans1 wrote:
Can you tell me more about this program? I just took delivery of my 2010 as a replacement for my Highlander. Gina
Nissan gave every dealer an allotment of cash back bonuses to current Toyota owners towards the purchase of a new nissan vehicle. Check with your dealer if he still has that rebate available. Since you already signed a deal he'll probably just say no.

whitestar16
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano SL

But h
Doc750 wrote:
Nissan gave every dealer an allotment of cash back bonuses to current Toyota owners towards the purchase of a new nissan vehicle. Check with your dealer if he still has that rebate available. Since you already signed a deal he'll probably just say no.
or she/he might say yes; let them know it certainly would aid your filling out of your upcoming Nissan Survey.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

The Toyota rebate is still available..........and you don't even have to trade a Toyota in to get the deal, as long as you own one you can get the $1000 rebate.

Timmbo

Anyone snag a good deal in April yet? Post up your purchase details!

Timmbo

Who purchased a Murano this month? Lets see what great deals are out there, if any! :)

nizmike
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE

- Murano model puchased: Brillian Silver Murano LE AWD
- Purchase Date 3-31-2010 (by design ;))
- Vehicle Options:
Splash guards
Roof Rail Cross Bars
Floor Matts
- Total MSRP: $40,010
- Purchase price paid or lease rate negotiated (before tax, etc): $34,100
- Financed 60 Mo. @ 2.9%

Timmbo

nizmike wrote:- Murano model puchased: Brillian Silver Murano LE AWD
- Purchase Date 3-31-2010 (by design ;))
- Vehicle Options:
Splash guards
Roof Rail Cross Bars
Floor Matts
- Total MSRP: $40,010
- Purchase price paid or lease rate negotiated (before tax, etc): $34,100
- Financed 60 Mo. @ 2.9%
Welcome to the Murano Forum nizmike! That is an awesome deal!!!!! You should be so glad that you purchased before the end of March, nicely done!!!!! Enjoy the new ride.

jstick

Purchased 4/21/10

2010 Murano LE
Exterior Deep Sapphire
Interior Beige leather
Navigation
DVD Headrests
LED Driving lights
Hood Protector
Splash Guards
Bumper Protector
Carpeted Floor Mats and Cargo Mat

all installed 39350

Also had them swap out the 09 pop up grocery bag holder in the rear hatch area from a used Murano on their lot.

Timmbo

jstick wrote:Purchased 4/21/10

2010 Murano LE
Exterior Deep Sapphire
Interior Beige leather
Navigation
DVD Headrests
LED Driving lights
Hood Protector
Splash Guards
Bumper Protector
Carpeted Floor Mats and Cargo Mat

all installed 39350

Also had them swap out the 09 pop up grocery bag holder in the rear hatch area from a used Murano on their lot.

Cheers from the staff here at NICOclub! Welcome to the Murano Forum! Congrats on the new FULLY LOADED Murano! Thanks for posting your purchase details!

bpholt
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE

Hello everyone...

I bought a new 2009 (last one on the lot, apparently) Murano LE for $35,500+TTL with 0% financing for 60 months. It came with:
  • splash guards
    dual panel moonroof
    floor mats
    roof rack
    navigation
    black exterior, black interior
MSRP was $40,685, including $780 worth of destination charges.

I could have bought a 2010 LE AWD without the navigation for the same price at another local dealer, but thought the nav was worth the older model year, especially since as far as I could determine there weren't many changes between the two cars.

We signed the deal on Apr 28, 2010, which is good, because it looks like Nissan is no longer offering the 0% financing on the '09s.

I'm in the Quad Cities, IA/IL.

jstick

Bpholt, you must have bought it at Courtesy Nissan in Moline? I think I test drove that very same Murano.

We just purchased ours a week before. So far we love the vehicle.

Timmbo

bpholt wrote:Hello everyone...

I bought a new 2009 (last one on the lot, apparently) Murano LE for $35,500+TTL with 0% financing for 60 months. It came with:
  • splash guards
    dual panel moonroof
    floor mats
    roof rack
    navigation
    black exterior, black interior
MSRP was $40,685, including $780 worth of destination charges.

I could have bought a 2010 LE AWD without the navigation for the same price at another local dealer, but thought the nav was worth the older model year, especially since as far as I could determine there weren't many changes between the two cars.

We signed the deal on Apr 28, 2010, which is good, because it looks like Nissan is no longer offering the 0% financing on the '09s.

I'm in the Quad Cities, IA/IL.
Good move! There is no difference between the '09 and the '10, totally worth getting the Nav. That is crazy that there was still an '09 LE available! Nice find! Enjoy the new ride!

bpholt
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE

jstick wrote:Bpholt, you must have bought it at Courtesy Nissan in Moline? I think I test drove that very same Murano.
Yep, sounds like that's the one. I'm certainly enjoying it. Where did you end up buying yours?
Timmbo wrote:Good move! There is no difference between the '09 and the '10, totally worth getting the Nav. That is crazy that there was still an '09 LE available! Nice find! Enjoy the new ride!
Thanks! The info on this forum was a big help.

jstick

I bought one from Courtesy also. I ended up getting a 2010 Sapphire blue one. Supposedly the service department there is very good, which makes a big difference.

murof
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE AWD

Hi! we purchased a 2010 Murano LE AWD in Saharan Stone, with navigation in mid-April. They also threw in the rear bumper protector. It however did not come with the roof rack crossbars or the rear storage cover. We had them on our previous Rogue and never used them.

They gave us 17k trade in for our 08 Nissan Rogue SL AWD and we purchased the Murano for 36.5k out the door including TTL. Haven't had much luck in finding out if that's a good price or not but thought it was reasonable. Instead of the cash, we took the .9% financing. Could not find a better rate anywhere else.

I am very happy with the Murano so far! Everything the Rogue lacked, the Murano makes up for! I didn't go in wanting the navigation but its better than I thought it would be. All in all, a good car! Now I am trying to decide if I can install the daytime running lights myself! From the posts, I don't think I will be able to.

jstick

I think it would be a pretty daunting task. It took my dealer about 4 to 5 hours to do it. I think it includes removing tires and wheel wells.

thechidz
Car: 2009 Monterey Blue 370zed touring/sport/navi

I just picked up a beautiful super black 2007 Murano SL certified pre0owned with only 14.5k miles for $24.5k. I probably could have haggled the price but I fell in love immediately with the car and it's loaded except for navigation. kbb price is around $29k. very happy with my purchase. Still has 13 months of factory warranty

Timmbo

murof wrote:Hi! we purchased a 2010 Murano LE AWD in Saharan Stone, with navigation in mid-April. They also threw in the rear bumper protector. It however did not come with the roof rack crossbars or the rear storage cover. We had them on our previous Rogue and never used them.

They gave us 17k trade in for our 08 Nissan Rogue SL AWD and we purchased the Murano for 36.5k out the door including TTL. Haven't had much luck in finding out if that's a good price or not but thought it was reasonable. Instead of the cash, we took the .9% financing. Could not find a better rate anywhere else.

I am very happy with the Murano so far! Everything the Rogue lacked, the Murano makes up for! I didn't go in wanting the navigation but its better than I thought it would be. All in all, a good car! Now I am trying to decide if I can install the daytime running lights myself! From the posts, I don't think I will be able to.

Sweet deal! From the staff here at NICOclub, welcome to the Murano Forum! It is a pleasure having you here as a new member! Glad to see you kept yourself in the Nissan family going from a Rogue to a Murano! I agree, the Rogue is nice, but the Murano is AMAZING!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR NEW MURANO! Great deal BTW! :bowrofl:

Timmbo

Any new purchases to report in May?????

hoepki
Car: '06 Murano LS AWD

Hi, I am looking for a good place to lease a new Murano from, I live in Cedar Rapids, IA. any suggestions? Only 1 small dealer in CR and they don't seem very motivated last time I talked to them. I currently have an '06 Murano SL AWD with ~48K, black on black, very nice. Bought it when my lease was up for $19.5 last year. Thanks!

Timmbo

hoepki wrote:Hi, I am looking for a good place to lease a new Murano from, I live in Cedar Rapids, IA. any suggestions? Only 1 small dealer in CR and they don't seem very motivated last time I talked to them. I currently have an '06 Murano SL AWD with ~48K, black on black, very nice. Bought it when my lease was up for $19.5 last year. Thanks!
Greetings from the staff here at NICOclub! I am thrilled to have you join us here in the Murano Forum!

Here is my honest suggestion, I have purchased several new Nissans over the last several years. I know this is not convenient, and it would take some time out of your schedule, but you need to contact a dealer in a larger market. I would suggest contacting several Nissan dealers in the Chicago area. Use Nissans vehicle locate feature on www.nissanusa.com , or find the exact vehicle of your liking on www.cars.com . It works really well! How far are you from Sioux Falls, South Dakota? Billion Nissan is extremely aggressive with their pricing, and they are willing to drive to deliver your vehicle. If you contact them, talk to Marc, he is a great guy. I also purchased a vehicle from Downer's Grove Nissan in the Chicago area.

I hope this helps and makes sense, feel free to e-mail me or post any more questions you have, I would be happy to help you out!

Good luck in your search! :bigthumb:

jstick

I live in the Quad Cities. There are two Nissan dealers here, one in Davenport, IA (Lujacks) and one in Moline, IL (Courtesy). You might be able to pit them against one another to get your best deal. They hate to lose business to the other.

hoepki

I have noticed them on AutoTrader, I will try contacting them, thanks!

hoepki

Timmbo, there are some new Billion car dealers in Iowa City, not a Nissan dealership though. I may call them and see if they can quote me a lease or I will contact Marc in SD, thanks!

Timmbo

hoepki wrote:Timmbo, there are some new Billion car dealers in Iowa City, not a Nissan dealership though. I may call them and see if they can quote me a lease or I will contact Marc in SD, thanks!

Marc is great to work with, he is great about cutting to the chase and working to get the deal done, I would contact him directly, he is even willing to get the vehicle from another dealer if needed, let me know how things pan out! Good luck!

Zhu8
Car: 2006 Nissan Murano S in Glacier Pearl

I bought my 2006 Nissan Murano S Stock in Glacier white at a Used car Dealership back in 2007, It was more or less $30,000 Canadian

Timmbo

Zhu8 wrote:I bought my 2006 Nissan Murano S Stock in Glacier white at a Used car Dealership back in 2007, It was more or less $30,000 Canadian

Welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you as a new member of the Murano Forum!

2nissanclan
Car: '09 Murano S, Merlot

Just picked up an '09 S, 43,000km for 27,600. The price was basically non-negotiable...dealership came down $300 and put a block heater in it.

Timmbo

Anyone taking the plunge into a new Murano in July? Great finance deals, dealers are starting to really discount the 2010's, 2011's are on their way in September. Be sure to post up your purchase or lease details here!!!! :mike

Timmbo

Any new buyers out there?????? Lets hear about the deals being had on the 2010 Murano!!!!

Return to “Murano Forum”