Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Doc750
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:25 am
Car: 2010 Murano LE AWD

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread (gigibeans1)

Postby Doc750 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 am

gigibeans1 wrote:
Can you tell me more about this program? I just took delivery of my 2010 as a replacement for my Highlander. Gina
gigibeans1 wrote:
Can you tell me more about this program? I just took delivery of my 2010 as a replacement for my Highlander. Gina
Nissan gave every dealer an allotment of cash back bonuses to current Toyota owners towards the purchase of a new nissan vehicle. Check with your dealer if he still has that rebate available. Since you already signed a deal he'll probably just say no.


whitestar16
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:58 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano SL

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread (Doc750)

Postby whitestar16 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:27 am

But h
Doc750 wrote:
Nissan gave every dealer an allotment of cash back bonuses to current Toyota owners towards the purchase of a new nissan vehicle. Check with your dealer if he still has that rebate available. Since you already signed a deal he'll probably just say no.
or she/he might say yes; let them know it certainly would aid your filling out of your upcoming Nissan Survey.

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Postby Timmbo » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:04 pm

The Toyota rebate is still available..........and you don't even have to trade a Toyota in to get the deal, as long as you own one you can get the $1000 rebate.

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Postby Timmbo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Anyone snag a good deal in April yet? Post up your purchase details!

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Who purchased a Murano this month? Lets see what great deals are out there, if any! :)

nizmike
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:52 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby nizmike » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:03 pm

- Murano model puchased: Brillian Silver Murano LE AWD
- Purchase Date 3-31-2010 (by design ;))
- Vehicle Options:
Splash guards
Roof Rail Cross Bars
Floor Matts
- Total MSRP: $40,010
- Purchase price paid or lease rate negotiated (before tax, etc): $34,100
- Financed 60 Mo. @ 2.9%

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:45 pm

nizmike wrote:- Murano model puchased: Brillian Silver Murano LE AWD
- Purchase Date 3-31-2010 (by design ;))
- Vehicle Options:
Splash guards
Roof Rail Cross Bars
Floor Matts
- Total MSRP: $40,010
- Purchase price paid or lease rate negotiated (before tax, etc): $34,100
- Financed 60 Mo. @ 2.9%
Welcome to the Murano Forum nizmike! That is an awesome deal!!!!! You should be so glad that you purchased before the end of March, nicely done!!!!! Enjoy the new ride.

jstick
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby jstick » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Purchased 4/21/10

2010 Murano LE
Exterior Deep Sapphire
Interior Beige leather
Navigation
DVD Headrests
LED Driving lights
Hood Protector
Splash Guards
Bumper Protector
Carpeted Floor Mats and Cargo Mat

all installed 39350

Also had them swap out the 09 pop up grocery bag holder in the rear hatch area from a used Murano on their lot.

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:06 pm

jstick wrote:Purchased 4/21/10

2010 Murano LE
Exterior Deep Sapphire
Interior Beige leather
Navigation
DVD Headrests
LED Driving lights
Hood Protector
Splash Guards
Bumper Protector
Carpeted Floor Mats and Cargo Mat

all installed 39350

Also had them swap out the 09 pop up grocery bag holder in the rear hatch area from a used Murano on their lot.

Cheers from the staff here at NICOclub! Welcome to the Murano Forum! Congrats on the new FULLY LOADED Murano! Thanks for posting your purchase details!

bpholt
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 am
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby bpholt » Fri May 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Hello everyone...

I bought a new 2009 (last one on the lot, apparently) Murano LE for $35,500+TTL with 0% financing for 60 months. It came with:
  • splash guards
    dual panel moonroof
    floor mats
    roof rack
    navigation
    black exterior, black interior
MSRP was $40,685, including $780 worth of destination charges.

I could have bought a 2010 LE AWD without the navigation for the same price at another local dealer, but thought the nav was worth the older model year, especially since as far as I could determine there weren't many changes between the two cars.

We signed the deal on Apr 28, 2010, which is good, because it looks like Nissan is no longer offering the 0% financing on the '09s.

I'm in the Quad Cities, IA/IL.

jstick
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby jstick » Fri May 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Bpholt, you must have bought it at Courtesy Nissan in Moline? I think I test drove that very same Murano.

We just purchased ours a week before. So far we love the vehicle.

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Sun May 09, 2010 7:01 pm

bpholt wrote:Hello everyone...

I bought a new 2009 (last one on the lot, apparently) Murano LE for $35,500+TTL with 0% financing for 60 months. It came with:
  • splash guards
    dual panel moonroof
    floor mats
    roof rack
    navigation
    black exterior, black interior
MSRP was $40,685, including $780 worth of destination charges.

I could have bought a 2010 LE AWD without the navigation for the same price at another local dealer, but thought the nav was worth the older model year, especially since as far as I could determine there weren't many changes between the two cars.

We signed the deal on Apr 28, 2010, which is good, because it looks like Nissan is no longer offering the 0% financing on the '09s.

I'm in the Quad Cities, IA/IL.
Good move! There is no difference between the '09 and the '10, totally worth getting the Nav. That is crazy that there was still an '09 LE available! Nice find! Enjoy the new ride!

bpholt
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 am
Car: 2009 Nissan Murano LE

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby bpholt » Mon May 10, 2010 10:58 am

jstick wrote:Bpholt, you must have bought it at Courtesy Nissan in Moline? I think I test drove that very same Murano.
Yep, sounds like that's the one. I'm certainly enjoying it. Where did you end up buying yours?
Timmbo wrote:Good move! There is no difference between the '09 and the '10, totally worth getting the Nav. That is crazy that there was still an '09 LE available! Nice find! Enjoy the new ride!
Thanks! The info on this forum was a big help.

jstick
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby jstick » Mon May 10, 2010 3:19 pm

I bought one from Courtesy also. I ended up getting a 2010 Sapphire blue one. Supposedly the service department there is very good, which makes a big difference.

murof
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:40 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE AWD

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby murof » Mon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi! we purchased a 2010 Murano LE AWD in Saharan Stone, with navigation in mid-April. They also threw in the rear bumper protector. It however did not come with the roof rack crossbars or the rear storage cover. We had them on our previous Rogue and never used them.

They gave us 17k trade in for our 08 Nissan Rogue SL AWD and we purchased the Murano for 36.5k out the door including TTL. Haven't had much luck in finding out if that's a good price or not but thought it was reasonable. Instead of the cash, we took the .9% financing. Could not find a better rate anywhere else.

I am very happy with the Murano so far! Everything the Rogue lacked, the Murano makes up for! I didn't go in wanting the navigation but its better than I thought it would be. All in all, a good car! Now I am trying to decide if I can install the daytime running lights myself! From the posts, I don't think I will be able to.

jstick
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby jstick » Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 am

I think it would be a pretty daunting task. It took my dealer about 4 to 5 hours to do it. I think it includes removing tires and wheel wells.

thechidz
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 1:45 pm
Car: 2009 Monterey Blue 370zed touring/sport/navi

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby thechidz » Tue May 11, 2010 1:49 pm

I just picked up a beautiful super black 2007 Murano SL certified pre0owned with only 14.5k miles for $24.5k. I probably could have haggled the price but I fell in love immediately with the car and it's loaded except for navigation. kbb price is around $29k. very happy with my purchase. Still has 13 months of factory warranty

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Tue May 11, 2010 7:17 pm

murof wrote:Hi! we purchased a 2010 Murano LE AWD in Saharan Stone, with navigation in mid-April. They also threw in the rear bumper protector. It however did not come with the roof rack crossbars or the rear storage cover. We had them on our previous Rogue and never used them.

They gave us 17k trade in for our 08 Nissan Rogue SL AWD and we purchased the Murano for 36.5k out the door including TTL. Haven't had much luck in finding out if that's a good price or not but thought it was reasonable. Instead of the cash, we took the .9% financing. Could not find a better rate anywhere else.

I am very happy with the Murano so far! Everything the Rogue lacked, the Murano makes up for! I didn't go in wanting the navigation but its better than I thought it would be. All in all, a good car! Now I am trying to decide if I can install the daytime running lights myself! From the posts, I don't think I will be able to.

Sweet deal! From the staff here at NICOclub, welcome to the Murano Forum! It is a pleasure having you here as a new member! Glad to see you kept yourself in the Nissan family going from a Rogue to a Murano! I agree, the Rogue is nice, but the Murano is AMAZING!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR NEW MURANO! Great deal BTW! :bowrofl:

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Wed May 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Any new purchases to report in May?????

hoepki
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 pm
Car: '06 Murano LS AWD

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby hoepki » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi, I am looking for a good place to lease a new Murano from, I live in Cedar Rapids, IA. any suggestions? Only 1 small dealer in CR and they don't seem very motivated last time I talked to them. I currently have an '06 Murano SL AWD with ~48K, black on black, very nice. Bought it when my lease was up for $19.5 last year. Thanks!

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 pm

hoepki wrote:Hi, I am looking for a good place to lease a new Murano from, I live in Cedar Rapids, IA. any suggestions? Only 1 small dealer in CR and they don't seem very motivated last time I talked to them. I currently have an '06 Murano SL AWD with ~48K, black on black, very nice. Bought it when my lease was up for $19.5 last year. Thanks!
Greetings from the staff here at NICOclub! I am thrilled to have you join us here in the Murano Forum!

Here is my honest suggestion, I have purchased several new Nissans over the last several years. I know this is not convenient, and it would take some time out of your schedule, but you need to contact a dealer in a larger market. I would suggest contacting several Nissan dealers in the Chicago area. Use Nissans vehicle locate feature on www.nissanusa.com , or find the exact vehicle of your liking on www.cars.com . It works really well! How far are you from Sioux Falls, South Dakota? Billion Nissan is extremely aggressive with their pricing, and they are willing to drive to deliver your vehicle. If you contact them, talk to Marc, he is a great guy. I also purchased a vehicle from Downer's Grove Nissan in the Chicago area.

I hope this helps and makes sense, feel free to e-mail me or post any more questions you have, I would be happy to help you out!

Good luck in your search! :bigthumb:

jstick
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm
Car: 2010 Nissan Murano LE

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby jstick » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I live in the Quad Cities. There are two Nissan dealers here, one in Davenport, IA (Lujacks) and one in Moline, IL (Courtesy). You might be able to pit them against one another to get your best deal. They hate to lose business to the other.

hoepki
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 pm
Car: '06 Murano LS AWD

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby hoepki » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 pm

I have noticed them on AutoTrader, I will try contacting them, thanks!

hoepki
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 pm
Car: '06 Murano LS AWD

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby hoepki » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Timmbo, there are some new Billion car dealers in Iowa City, not a Nissan dealership though. I may call them and see if they can quote me a lease or I will contact Marc in SD, thanks!

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:39 pm

hoepki wrote:Timmbo, there are some new Billion car dealers in Iowa City, not a Nissan dealership though. I may call them and see if they can quote me a lease or I will contact Marc in SD, thanks!

Marc is great to work with, he is great about cutting to the chase and working to get the deal done, I would contact him directly, he is even willing to get the vehicle from another dealer if needed, let me know how things pan out! Good luck!

Zhu8
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 pm
Car: 2006 Nissan Murano S in Glacier Pearl

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Zhu8 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 pm

I bought my 2006 Nissan Murano S Stock in Glacier white at a Used car Dealership back in 2007, It was more or less $30,000 Canadian

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Zhu8 wrote:I bought my 2006 Nissan Murano S Stock in Glacier white at a Used car Dealership back in 2007, It was more or less $30,000 Canadian

Welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you as a new member of the Murano Forum!

2nissanclan
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Car: '09 Murano S, Merlot

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby 2nissanclan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Just picked up an '09 S, 43,000km for 27,600. The price was basically non-negotiable...dealership came down $300 and put a block heater in it.

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:32 am

Anyone taking the plunge into a new Murano in July? Great finance deals, dealers are starting to really discount the 2010's, 2011's are on their way in September. Be sure to post up your purchase or lease details here!!!! :mike

User avatar
Timmbo
Posts: 3212
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 am
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Postby Timmbo » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 am

Any new buyers out there?????? Lets hear about the deals being had on the 2010 Murano!!!!


Return to “Murano Forum”