Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Edormier
Car: 2007 Inifiniti G35X, 2010 Murano

Thanks for the replies. I tried 3 different local dealers, and all the prices seem to be similiar (e.g. close to the "invoice" of $37,807). Went to buy from a dealer that said they had the color combo I wanted, but when I arrived it wasn't there -- that particular one was a "demo" with 1000 miles on it already.

They are looking for one to do a dealer exchange, and will know tomorrow what the situation is. I am a bit put off by their not letting me know up front what they actually had in stock.

I will post, when I have the car in hand!!

Ed

rflor

Hello all. I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm a long-time VW owner who needed a second SUV (we have a VW Touareg), and we went with the Murano.

We bought a loaded 2010 SL AWD (Tech Package, Leather, Premium, NAV...you name it) for $36,100 + tax and registration out the door. We had the dealer add on a dual-screen rear seat DVD for an additional $1,700.

Did a 72-month loan at 3.9% with nothing down. I normally lease my vehicles, but the current lease deals on the Muranos are nothing short of awful (as it is with most cars right now). It was cheaper for us to do the 72-month loan instead of a 36-month lease.

Only minor gripe is the lack of an iPod connector. Kinda silly they just didn't make that standard on the 2010 SLs...but oh well...gotta differentiate models somehow.

svofan1
Car: Murano

This may be a little to far for you but it is worth a try if anything fails....try Rt 22 Automall in Buttler Nj...ask to speak to Scott Barna (he is the president of the business) and tell him that Ralph from The Garden State Mustang Club recommended him to you...RT 22 automall deals in Fords and Nissan and they are a very fair dealeship...good luck and let me know if it worked for you..

Ralph

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Welcome to NICOclub fellas! Glad to have you here in the Murano Forum, thanks for posting your purchase experiences.

svofan1

...sorry made a mistake....the place is Route 23 Automall in Buttler NJ....(973)838-0800good luck

kodiakjack
Car: 2010 Murano SL

We love our new Murano. We did a lot of price research and kept at the dealer until we got him where we wanted to be. It probably helped doing it on Nov 30th but we feel we did good.

2010 Murano SL Black/BlackPremium, Leather, Tech, Moonroof, Splash guards, Cargo cover, floor Mats, Dual headrest DVD32764 plus Tax (1161 after trade deduction)

also got 2.9% for 60 months

09PGM

I picked up a 2009 SL AWD w/ prem, leather, and 360 value package in platinum graphite metallic for 31,000 before TTL about a month ago and decided to take advantage of the 2.9% financing rather than the 750 cash back, so the car could have been cheaper if i used the cash back instead. I did the calculation both ways and the financing route was slightly cheaper over the 5 yrs.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted their information. I read all 9 pages of threads one night which definitely helped me decide how much I will be willing to spend on the car based on the information here. And the best part about it is with all this information I was able to find the exact car we wanted and only had to visit one dealership to get the price we wanted, which I believe was under invoice by a considerable amount.

Thanks again!

nasen2006

Wow........I think you got a super decent deal ! $6300 below MSRP (39120-32764.....right ? ), that is $ 3000 below invoice price for a brand new 2010 Murano !

Wish I can get a similar deal like you.....:=)

Thanks for the post.

Nasen2006

Timmbo

nasen2006 wrote:Wow........I think you got a super decent deal ! $6300 below MSRP (39120-32764.....right ? ), that is $ 3000 below invoice price for a brand new 2010 Murano !

Wish I can get a similar deal like you.....:=)

Thanks for the post.

Nasen2006
That is an awesome deal! Nice work, especially on a 2010 model!

Timmbo

Glad to hear this thread helped you folks out with your purchase. Most of all, thank you for your posting your individual purchase details! Everyone in this forum greatly appreciates it!

WELCOME TO NICOclub! Glad to have you as valuable members of the Murano Forum!

neogoro
Car: infiniti

Hi all! First of all this is a wonderful forum regarding to murano endeavors and first time car buyers. I would be the ladder.

This will be my first time buying a brand new car, so I went to a local dealership called Michael Jordan Nissan owned by Michael Jordan nearby. Of course, there was a basketball court in the middle of the showroom. I test drive a used LE 2009 they had there and was pleased with it. However, I was not pleased with the price at 30,779 + 379 doc fee + 73 doc + tax for this car at 26,000 miles.

So, I went home and started doing some research looking for the invoice - holdback - rebates. Then, I sent out massive email to all the dealers within 500 miles of me which I thought was crazy, and I put down specifically what I wanted. Soon, I got email responses and I can't really make a decision so I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

1. 2009 SL AWD(Leather, 360, premium) = 30,757 (31,800) out the door for me, plus a netbook or garmin or 19inch TV. MSRP 35,9252. 2009 LE AWD (navigation included) = 34,868 (35,914) out the door for me. . Plus a netbook or 19inch TV.

3. 2010 SL AWD (leather, technology, premium ) = 32,789 (34,313) out the door for me.

side sweet deal (listed price on the internet, did not inquire because not the desirable car) for anyone interested there is a 23,800 deep saphhire blue S AWD 2009 .

I am really looking for a SL loaded with nav and tech pkg but couldn't find any. I would prefer to have the nav and tech. As an alternative, I guess I can try to buy aftermarket navigation like pioneer and HID lights myself, but it just wouldn't be the same experience. I thought of doing this to the 23,800 S AWD and just fix it up with 5000 of mods? any suggestions

I haven't gotten any good deal for a 2010 LE AWD navigation price, so far the best is i think at 37,000, but compare to Timm and others who had purchased the 2009 LE AWD with navi at 34,500 during mid 2008 - the 2010 at this time should match that or even lower?

The current new 2009 LE was also higher than what a few of you paid back in 2008, and that is kind of unreasonable to me since it is getting to 2010 and the current rebate is 1250 for 2009 model.

I have been offering 35,000 for a 2010 murano LE AWD with navi to dealers, does this offer seem reasonable to you guys? I am paying with cash and I thought i could get a better deal with cash but most dealers said no they could earn a couple of extra Frankies if i leased or financed.

Any suggestion would be helpful to me, if anyone knows any dealers that I should contact please let me know

Thanks!!! to all who read my long post and your welcome to those who find the info helpful, and I will be sure to put up my deal when I do it.

Timmbo

First off I would like to welcome you to NICOclub, we are thrilled to have you here in the Murano Forum.

My opinion.........I would go with option #2. The '09 LE with everything. The LE is sweet, and I have seen a lot of posts where those that purchased the SL missed out on a couple options, especially the iPod Interface. That seems like a pretty good price as well.

09PGM

the LE definitely has some features over the SL like the ipod interface for 2010 and the memory seats, but i couldn't get past the wood interior for the life of me. drives me nuts so thats why i went with a SL

nasen2006

Timmbo wrote:First off I would like to welcome you to NICOclub, we are thrilled to have you here in the Murano Forum.

My opinion.........I would go with option #2. The '09 LE with everything. The LE is sweet, and I have seen a lot of posts where those that purchased the SL missed out on a couple options, especially the iPod Interface. That seems like a pretty good price as well.
Buy LE or SL ?

I am having headache whether to choose

2010 LE without Nav (MSRP 39480), or

2010 SL fully-loaded (everything including Nav except DVD): (MSRP 39740).

I got two similar quotes on these two trims: ~ $35,000.

LE's 20'' Aluminium Wheel +iPOD interface+ Heated second-row seats+ wood trim = SL's Nav, am I right ?

I think I will go with LE ( I am not like upstair.......I love wood trim !)

35,000 probably not a good deal, trying to get down to 34,000.....

Thanks for any input !

moremurano

Hi, I'm a newbie on this list -- this is a wonderful idea to have this forum! More power to the people!

I'm hunting for a Murano- A Dealer in NJ quoted $31,500 for a new Merlot color 2009 SL AWD with Tech,Premium and leather packages including memory seats (plus floor mats and splash guards. Also offered 'free tires for life' - not sure how much that is worth. )No moonroof or Nav on this model. MSRP was $36,410

Is this a good deal or should I shop around some more?

Thanks.

nasen2006

moremurano wrote:Hi, I'm a newbie on this list -- this is a wonderful idea to have this forum! More power to the people!

I'm hunting for a Murano- A Dealer in NJ quoted $31,500 for a new Merlot color 2009 SL AWD with Tech,Premium and leather packages including memory seats (plus floor mats and splash guards. Also offered 'free tires for life' - not sure how much that is worth. )No moonroof or Nav on this model. MSRP was $36,410

Is this a good deal or should I shop around some more?

Thanks.
I got a quote for a 2010 AWD Murano with Prem, moonroof,leather seat, splash guard, floor mats......for 31700 (msrp 36110)cannot be better I will go with it ;=)

dnajar

Could you point me towards your dealer? I am a bit northwest of you but I will drive down for a similar deal.

moremurano

dnajar wrote:Could you point me towards your dealer? I am a bit northwest of you but I will drive down for a similar deal.
@nasan2006 -- is there a chance we can get a better deal if @dnajar, you and I buy together from your dealer? Any other potential Murano buyers in this area in NJ?

Nothing like a bulk discount...!

Timmbo

Happy Holidays and welcome to the Murano Forum! Glad to have you folks here as new members of NICOclub!

nasen2006

moremurano wrote:
@nasan2006 -- is there a chance we can get a better deal if @dnajar, you and I buy together from your dealer? Any other potential Murano buyers in this area in NJ?

Nothing like a bulk discount...!
The following is the email I sent to Najar:

"Actually the offer is between 31700 and 31800 and other dealers kept warng me this too good to be true ....must have some hiden charges. we will visit this dealer on 12/26 and close the deal if no hiden charge ( i have feeling this sales guy is very honest). I will let you know for sure if the deal is real after we bought the car.

Daniel (nasen)"

I would be happy to let you know the names of the dealer and sales guy who gave me the quote. As I said I really wanted to make sure this is real deal. send me your email or cell# if you want to keep updated to [email protected]. I hope he will give you similar quote (though I can not guarante that ) because he is very close to reach his sale goal for this month (or 2009 ? I don;t know). The thing is you guys need to act quickly before end of Dec........

dnajar

nasen - i just got the exact same quote (31700) for the almost same configuration (we're getting moonroof instead of tech). i signed the offer sheet and i'm waiting for them to locate my color. best wishes and enjoy your murano!
Modified by dnajar at 8:43 PM 12/25/2009

nasen2006

dnajar wrote:nasen - i just got the exact same quote (31700) for the almost same configuration (we're getting moonroof instead of tech). i signed the offer sheet and i'm waiting for them to locate my color. best wishes and enjoy your murano!

Modified by dnajar at 8:43 PM 12/25/2009
Great deal ! Congratulations !

Guess what, we went to our Nissan dealer in PA and picked up my brand new 2010 Murano ! ............ no hiden charges ! no hussle ! no pressure !super quick and smooth transaction ! Love dealing with this kind of dealer and sales.

2010 Murano SL, AWD Glacier Pearl

Premium packageDual moonroof Leather packageSpalsh guardfloor matts

MSRP: 36110

Purchased price: 31771 (plus doc fees and tax)2.9% 60 months

My best and biggest Xmas gift ever !!! I AM A HAPPY MAN ! ...............

Thanks so much, Timmbo and all guys in this thread, for your info and helpful buying experiences !!

Happy Holiday to you all !

- Nasen2006 (Daniel)

Egan70

I just got my wife a Murano this weekend:

2010 SL 2WD Merlot/blackLeather PackageDual MoonroofTech PackageNav PackagePremium PackageFloor MatsSplash Guards

$37,860 MSRP

$34,214 - $750 NMAC cash = $33,464 + fees

I think we got a pretty good deal!

svofan1

Congratulations!!!!!!...what paper work or what you have to do in order to register Murano in NJ?......what documents you have to present in NJ DMV?.....I guess you will pay taxes to NJ once you register in NJ right?...could you give me all the info ..I will really appreciated it....my email is [email protected]

thanks, Ralph

NMarino
Car: 2010 Murano SL

Hey Gang,

Happy to help others in their car buying search!

Just purchased 2010 Murano SL with premium and leather packages with floor & cargo mats from a Nissan dealer in Gardena, CA.

MSRP: $33,250Purchase price: $29, 650 (includes dest handling fee) + taxes & fees

Glacier Pearl with Beige interior.

Paid cash, no financing, and did not purchase an extended warranty package as yet.

Happy New Year!NM

Timmbo

Happy New Year from the staff here at NICOclub! Thanks for posting your purchase details here in the Murano Forum! Enjoy the new rides!

Timmbo

Keep the posts coming! Nissan/Infiniti's fiscal year ends March, so as we get closer and closer to the end of March, better deals are going to be had.

Please post your purchase or lease experience here so you can brag about your amazing deals and give others something to shoot for!

SilverSloMo
Car: 2010 Murano LE AWD

Just purchased a 2010 LE AWD w/o Nav; Silver/Black with most other options.Price was $36,487 plus tax and lic. Sticker was $39,290. LE's without Nav are difficult to find, as most are ordered with. Very happy with deal. Paid Cash. Interest payments are an ugly thing.

popo

I just bought a 2010 SL AWD a week ago in platinum graphite with the leather and premium packages. I traded in my 2006 honda civic. My newborn would not fit in the back seat so I needed to upgrade. I test drove a Rav4, CRV, and Santa Fe. The Murano puts these other cars to shame when it comes to performance. It is worth the extra 3K for a Murano. Sticker was $35,010 for mine, I talked them down to $30,900. I kind of wish I had gotten one with the moonroof package, too late now. I only found 2 things so far that Nissan needs to change. 1. Ipod hookup should be standard in all models. The competitors are making it standard and a more luxurious car like the Murano needs to follow suit. 2. The AC is activated when the heat is on defrost/floor. I know it is good for it to be on when just the defrost is on, but it is not necessary on the defrost/floor setting. Warning to people test driving cars - once you drive a Murano you will not leave the lot without buying one.

Timmbo

Greetings from the staff here at NICOclub to the both of you! Glad to have you here in the Murano Forum and thank you for posting your purchase information!

Enjoy the New Nissans!

Return to “Murano Forum”