Murano Price Paid / Lease Rate Thread

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

KJSmitty wrote:Hi all,First post - purchased my wifes 2009 Murano LE August 25th in Richardson, TX (Dallas).Sticker was: $37,000 (no nav/sunroof or rear TV)Paid: $33,900

Possibly could have done better yet this was the only white LE configured without nav/sunroof in a 100 mile radius of big D....

I installed a 10.2 inch Alpine drop down TV last Fri.

Wife loves it!

Smitty
Yet another great deal! Nice work, welcome to NICOclub, thanks for providing us your input here in the Murano Forum! I love the idea of the drop down moniter! Does that have a built in DVD player? Got any pictures of the mod to share? I would love to see it!

Strasserider
Car: 09 Nissan Murano SL (soon) 2004 Volvo V70, 2000 Honda Accord

2009 SL Murano- Vehicle Options: leather, tech pkg, prem pkg, dual moon roof, tow, floor mats - Total MSRP:$39, 400- Purchase price paid-negotiated (before tax, etc): $35,400 includes, Ziebart, port handling, shiiping fees. TAX FREE- any additionals the dealer threw in for you: Nothing

Diplomatic Price is TAX Free, one bennie of working for the MAN

randyman1

Hi all, new to this forum.

Just leased my second Nissan Murano SL AWD (loaded) with Nav, Tech, Premium, Dual Moon roof, etc. My first Murano was a 2005 SL AWD similarly equipped with Nav too. I loved the car so much, I had to put myself in another one.

Here are the details...

MSRP: $38,565Lease Term: 39 MonthsMileage: 12k / YearDown Payment: $0Monthly Payment: $435Total Paid at Signing: $768 (Includes first month payment)

All things considered, I was paying $380 / month for my 2005 Murano SL AWD (also loaded) with close to 3k down.

What do you guys think?

-randyman

Timmbo

Welcome to NICOclub randyman1! Thanks for your feedback here in the Murano Forum! It is much appreciated. I personally have leased several Nissan/Infiniti models in the past, and that sounds like a great deal! I always frown when I see people giving thousands down on a lease, if you smash the thing up on the way home, you are out the money. I always have kept my "at signing" amount under $1000. NICE WORK!

Megatron26
Car: 09 Nissan Murano SL

Hey Everyone,

First post, not sure how the hell I even got here, the scoop:

2009 Murano SL FWD (Florida)Miles = 8 Color = Black Premium, Leather, Tech, Dual Panel Moon, Splash guards.Options:Floor mats, Cargo Protector, Roof Rail "Crossbars",illumination kick plates

MSRP: $35841Paid : $33,000

Trade in 2001 Infiniti QX$ 65,000 miles good = $8,000

Price before (TTT) $25,000Put $4000 down

Financed $23,300.

Hope this helps.

Timmbo

How do you like the illuminated kick plates? My LE was supposed to have them, but the dealer screwed up the order, I don't seem to miss them, at least I have aluminum plates with "Murano" etched in them.

Megatron26
Car: 09 Nissan Murano SL

Illuminated kick plates are pretty cool. Glow bright orange which lights up the area nicely.

pearlbeauty

Hey Guys,

New here and working on a lease or possible purchase on a fully loaded SL AWD ($38,565).

best i got so far: lease 499 zero down 39 mo, 12k/year,purchase $ 35,101 after $1,000 rebate.

Not in any sort of rush so i'm still searching. Glad i found this site. It's really making my experience more enjoyable.

Timmbo

pearlbeauty wrote:Hey Guys,

New here and working on a lease or possible purchase on a fully loaded SL AWD ($38,565).

best i got so far: lease 499 zero down 39 mo, 12k/year,purchase $ 35,101 after $1,000 rebate.

Not in any sort of rush so i'm still searching. Glad i found this site. It's really making my experience more enjoyable.
First off, Welcome to NICOclub! Thanks for visiting the Murano Forum, we are glad to have you here.

Based on my own personal experiences, I think you could get the lease down to $450 ish, or get 15k/year for the $499. On the purchase side I think you should be able to get at least another $500 off, maybe even $1000. My suggestion, (this works for me) is to contact a few more dealers, even if they aren't in your same city. Send them e-mails via Nissan's website, be very specific about what you want, and it is even better if you see an exact vehicle you want in their inventory. Remember, you can view every dealer's inventory on Nissan's website. In your case, find another dealer with a vehicle you want, be very straight forward, say this is what I want, can you beat $499/month, 12k/year, no cash down? You will be shocked by how well this works, all of a sudden you will hit a road block where you find a rock bottom price, and no one can beat it. My '09 LE stickered around $40K, I ended up getting $3500 off the price, and I bought mine back in June when there were NO rebates. Granted, mine had a higher MSRP, but I still think you can get another $500-$1000 knocked off if you are purchasing. Good luck and keep us posted!

pearlbeauty

Thank you for the warm welcome Timmbo. You were right there was room for improvement. Lowest so far with all rebates and incentives $ 33,900.

However the lease from the same dealer was at $517.01

pearlbeauty

Just a quick update. Wound up getting the above mentioned fully loaded AWD SL for $33,500 pre tax and tags. Took the car home today. So far i'm very happy, and the dealer experience was straightforward. After 2 horrible experiences i must say it was worth the 40 mile drive.

Timmbo

pearlbeauty wrote:Just a quick update. Wound up getting the above mentioned fully loaded AWD SL for $33,500 pre tax and tags. Took the car home today. So far i'm very happy, and the dealer experience was straightforward. After 2 horrible experiences i must say it was worth the 40 mile drive.
Nice work! Congrats on the new ride!

tonynyc

Just got back with the new 2009 Murano I bought for my wife. We looked at the Ford Edge and the Acura MDX before deciding on the Murano. It feels much more luxurious than the Edge (and the ride is much better) and conveys similar luxury as the MDX at a lot less $$$$, while being more agile.

I think we got a rather good deal from a dealer in Queens, NY:

- Silver/Black SL AWD with 0% financing for 36mos - Premium Package, Splash Guards and Custom Mats - $27,650 including destination (no other dealer fees, tax/title/reg. extra). MSRP on the sticker was $32,045.

Dealers must be hurting in the NYC area, the Acura dealership offered us $7,000 off the sticker price for a new 2008 MDX w/ Technology package. I would have taken it but my wife thought the car was too big and sluggish and she didn't want leather seats (came standard on the MDX). I'm glad she didn't want it; I feel much better about purchasing the Murano.

We visited the Nissan dealer in Manhattan first and they offered us an '09 SL AWD w/ just roof rails and no other option installed for $26,240 (incl. destination). We realized that the Premium Package offers a lot more for just $1K add'l (e.g. Bose, RearView Camera, Autodim mirror w/ compass, HomeLink) and includes roof rails. They didn't have it readily available so we searched dealer inventory online and found this dealer in Queens who won our business.

This site is great, gave us benchmarks to compare against and I've found lots of interesting info and Web sites posted. Now that we're proud Murano owners we'll visit more often

Modified by tonynyc at 10:34 PM 11/10/2008
Modified by tonynyc at 11:00 PM 11/10/2008

Timmbo

First off, welcome to NICOclub! We are excited to have you here in the Murano Forum!

Thanks for the compliments on the site! Sounds like you worked a sweet deal, especially when you factor in the 0% Financing. Now is a great time to buy. I completely agree with you regarding the MDX, it totally feels sluggish and slow (strange considering the HP rating). The Murano feels much quicker and sportier. I am glad you found the site helpful in your purchase, that is what we are here for! Enjoy the new ride!!!!!!!!

JacknJill

Greetings!

Including the thousand dollar rebate offered the last weekof October, we purchased our '09 Murano 5400 belowMSRP. We were thrilled with the deal (though we thinkthere may be even better ones coming up which will begood for those waiting to buy.)

We are currently on our first road trip with the MO., justtoday breaking 500 on the mileage and we have a couplequestions...(probably more to come later)

Has anyone detached the rear center seat belt?There are just two of us at home now, and we willlikely NEVER use the center rear seat for apassenger. If we should, we would of coursere-attach it. It bothers the female (me) in the familywhen looking out the rear view mirror, especially inthe evening hours.

The AC/heat....do you simple turn off the AC and the system defaults toheat? We have not had to use the heater until today, andit didn't seem to put out very warm air with the setting on 70.Maybe we just need to move it up a couple degrees?

Love the car!Love the forum! ..Very, very helpful!!Thanks,Jill

Timmbo

JacknJill wrote:Greetings!

Including the thousand dollar rebate offered the last weekof October, we purchased our '09 Murano 5400 belowMSRP. We were thrilled with the deal (though we thinkthere may be even better ones coming up which will begood for those waiting to buy.)

We are currently on our first road trip with the MO., justtoday breaking 500 on the mileage and we have a couplequestions...(probably more to come later)

Has anyone detached the rear center seat belt?There are just two of us at home now, and we willlikely NEVER use the center rear seat for apassenger. If we should, we would of coursere-attach it. It bothers the female (me) in the familywhen looking out the rear view mirror, especially inthe evening hours.

The AC/heat....do you simple turn off the AC and the system defaults toheat? We have not had to use the heater until today, andit didn't seem to put out very warm air with the setting on 70.Maybe we just need to move it up a couple degrees?

Love the car!Love the forum! ..Very, very helpful!!Thanks,Jill
Welcome to NICOclub Jill!!!! We are excited to have you here in the Murano Forum!

It sounds like you may have gotten one of the best deals yet on the new (and very sweet) Murano!

Trust me, I agree with you on the center belt. YES, detach it and neatly store it into the ceiling holder. It is pretty easy to do, but if you have any problems let me know, I can always take a picture of mine for you.

As far as the Heat/AC goes, if the AC button is NOT illuminated, then yes, you are in heat mode. You may want to try bumping it up to 75, then you tend to feel the heat a lot more, and once winter is in full force, crank that baby to 90. Also, being that the Murano has such an efficient, high performance engine, it does take a few miles to heat up to where it throws hot air, my Armada on the other hand heats to full force a mile down the road, just a difference in engines.

Glad to have you on board Jill, let us know how you enjoy the new ride, and please, keep in touch with any questions!

JacknJill

Thank you, Timmbo, for both the welcome and theinformation!

We will be back home in the next day or so, and willtry to take care of that rear seat belt then.About the AC/heat, I guess I was thinking since we keepthe temp set on 68 at the house, then 68 in the car should work,also. And it sounds like it will...in chilly, not cold weather.

We are really enjoying our trip in the new car!!(Only problem is, I am not getting a turn to drive much!!)It has given us the opportunity to see how the car willhandle in all kinds of conditions... rain, mountains, fog.Just no snow, yet (not ready for snow anyway).

Thanks again! and have a great weekend!!Jill

Timmbo

JacknJill wrote:Thank you, Timmbo, for both the welcome and theinformation!

We will be back home in the next day or so, and willtry to take care of that rear seat belt then.About the AC/heat, I guess I was thinking since we keepthe temp set on 68 at the house, then 68 in the car should work,also. And it sounds like it will...in chilly, not cold weather.

We are really enjoying our trip in the new car!!(Only problem is, I am not getting a turn to drive much!!)It has given us the opportunity to see how the car willhandle in all kinds of conditions... rain, mountains, fog.Just no snow, yet (not ready for snow anyway).

Thanks again! and have a great weekend!!Jill
No problem! Like I said, if you need any help with the seatbelt, or anything else for that matter, let me know! Yeah, the one thing is in the car you don't have to worry about it costing you more to keep the vehicle at a warmer temperature (unlike our homes). LOL When it is in the 30's outside, I usually have it around the mid 70's. Usually I just spin it to whatever my comfort level is. I am not sure if you have heated seats, but that will also be a factor.

Hmason

Hi All,New to forum. About to purchase 2009 Murano SL with Premium package, Tech package, Leather, Dual panel moon roof, AWD, at a price of $32,900. Does this sound like a fair price? Location is Connecticut. Thanks, HM

Timmbo

Hmason wrote:Hi All,New to forum. About to purchase 2009 Murano SL with Premium package, Tech package, Leather, Dual panel moon roof, AWD, at a price of $32,900. Does this sound like a fair price? Location is Connecticut. Thanks, HM
Thanks for visiting the Murano Forum! Glad to have you as a member of NICOclub!

That sounds like a great deal. What is the MSRP on that exact model. I am guessing it is around $38,000. Am I close? Are you taking advantage of the low financing?

Hmason

Thanks for the welcome. The MSRP is $36,470. Do you think I can do better?

Timmbo

Hmason wrote:Thanks for the welcome. The MSRP is $36,470. Do you think I can do better?
I think you are pretty close, but you might be able to get as much as another $1000 off the price. I would see what you can do, and PLEASE, let us know how things turn out. Thanks for the feedback and good luck!

onarum
Car: Murano 2009

Hi,I have the 2009 Murano.All dressed minus the NAV.Lease price 595.00 per month plus taxes.$0.00 down.48 months.Includes 20" winter tires and remote starter.Cheers.

Timmbo

onarum wrote:Hi,I have the 2009 Murano.All dressed minus the NAV.Lease price 595.00 per month plus taxes.$0.00 down.48 months.Includes 20" winter tires and remote starter.Cheers.
Welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you here in the Murano Forum! Congrats on the new ride, and I am sure the winter tires will be coming in handy very soon! What brand are the winter tires?

Hmason

After all the negotiating I could suffer through we paid $32,900 for the 2009 SL AWD with virtually everything but DVD and nav. My son loved it so, he bought one as well. Mine is white over beige leather and his is black over black leather. We picked them up on the same day. Odd, but I haven't seem him since.

maxxmd

Hey guys, new to the forum. Looking to purchase an 09 Murano LE with pretty much everything but dvd, msrp on that car is 40.5 i was quoted a price of 36.5 before ttl.

How does that sound?

thanks in advance!

DC44

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a 2009 Murano LE with sunroof. I'm not too impressed with the promotions/incentives that Nissan is offering right now. Has anyone heard about possible Murano promotions for December? I live in the Washington, DC area where there are lots of Nissan dealers. Thanks and I look forward to any feedback the forum readers can offer.

DC

Timmbo

First off, I would like to personally welcome the both of you to NICOclub! I am thrilled to introduce you to the Murano Forum! I hope you both enjoy the forum.

maxxmd , that is a very aggressive deal! Sounds like the same model I have. I purchased back in June when the MSRP was just a little less, but there were no incentives at all. You can probably get at least another $500 off, maybe even $1000.

DC44 , if you are checking out a Murano LE that is totally loaded, check out the deal maxxmd is looking at, that is what you should be able to do, and possibly just a bit more off yet. You have to remember the '09 Murano is all new, and is selling rather well for Nissan (all things considered).

Good luck to both of you, and please keep everyone abreast as to what you end up doing!

DC44

Actually, I am only looking at the sunroof as an option for the LE; I don't want to NAV or DVD system. The invoice for an LE with sunroof is about $35,300 (including freight).

onarum
Car: Murano 2009

Hi New Posters!I am very happy with the new LE. Although I had a strange event happen today, the passenger muffler started sounding like I had headers, only on the passenger side and it was really growling, the floor vibrated, thats how loud it was. Say 69 Chevy v8. This went on for about ten minutes, including a small highway part. Dropped into the dealer to question if they had ever heard such a thing. Nope. So now I need to know if anyone has heard anything like this. It disappeared and never came back. I have never done Lsd in case you think the reference to 69 Chevy puts me into a certain peace and love group. Anyone knowing about this would be appreciated. Also Timmbo, the winter tires are TOYO. According to the dealer and all stores I called before picking up the car, TOYO was my only option here in MTL for the tires in that size. They look real nice for winters.

Return to “Murano Forum”