Mountain Run!!! Prescott Valley, AZ ---> Jerome, AZ

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
My_SER

I am curious how many of these people that plan on going live in the valley I was thinking meet down here and as a grope cruise up north to meet with everyone up their

Nismonkey
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37 Sedan Journey

My_SER wrote:I am curious how many of these people that plan on going live in the valley I was thinking meet down here and as a grope cruise up north to meet with everyone up their
Most definitely an event worthy of a CARAVAN!!!

Let me see what I can work out on the rest of the forums that I'm on...I'll try to set up a rally point for you guys in the PHOENIX & surrounding areas to meet up at .

schmellyfart
Car: 1997 Nissan Maxima

My_SER wrote:I am curious how many of these people that plan on going live in the valley I was thinking meet down here and as a grope cruise up north to meet with everyone up their
Id be down for that

My_SER

sounds great cant wait

Nismonkey

My_SER wrote:sounds great cant wait
I got this off the AZtuner.com forums. These guys will be leaving the PHX area by 6:45AM!!!

Phoenix area Pre-meet location 99th and McDowell Starbucks Sat Apr 10 2010 AT 630AM!!! Be there we leave by 645AM!!

My_SER

cool I cant wait

My_SER

is this 99th ave and mcdowell

Nismonkey

My_SER wrote:is this 99th ave and mcdowell
I believe so...99th & Mcdowell...Avondale? Let me make sure though...

My_SER

so how many people are planning on going to the run?

Nismonkey

My_SER wrote:so how many people are planning on going to the run?
approx head count 50+...we may get more participants that may want to join us after the show at ERAU...

My_SER

sounds good I think that i may have added another person that is going to be cruising with me as well

Nismonkey

My_SER wrote:sounds good I think that i may have added another person that is going to be cruising with me as well
bring 'em!!! The more the merrier!!!

Nismonkey

A rep from MEGUIAR's will be at the event doing demo's on several products all day!

Clean & shine up your vehicles! This ones going to be a good one!!!

It's gonna be a cool sunny day in PRESCOTT that day! 69 degrees...damn near perfect show weather!

Nismonkey

mrg1981 from my350z.com got a smoking deal for grub & drinks for the mountain run after the show!!! Check it out!!!

OK. I just spoke with the owner of http://www.jeromemilehighinn.com Mile High Grill and Inn in Jerome, AZ. I pulled some strings to hook you guys all up. They are offering 10% off your total ticket (food and drinks!)!!

Just mention that you are from the CUSTOMS 2 CLASSICS CAR SHOW + Mountain Run and they will autmatically discount your ticket by 10%!

The Mile High Grill offers an excellent variety of homemade food from hand-pressed Angus burgers to southwestern salads topped with chicken or salmon. Check out their menu. http://www.jeromemilehighinn.com/menu.html

Parking in Jerome can be tricky at times. I would recommend that you park right where the OP posted and just walk down Main St and Mile High Grill is on your right hand side in a 2-story red building.

Detailed directions are here: http://www.jeromemilehighinn.com/directions.html

My_SER

Well was not the turn out that I had hoped but had several people that cruised with me and still had a blast!

Nismonkey

My_SER wrote:Well was not the turn out that I had hoped but had several people that cruised with me and still had a blast!
Yeah, not a big of a turnout as what was expected.

***I think I'm going to plan another "MOUNTAIN RUN" here in the next month or so...keep your eyes peeled! ***

Return to “Southwest Region”