More kickplates please!!!! The Doc is at it again, just couldn't stay retired...

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
rjdmmfl1
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe, Radiant Silver, 3.5SE, Premium Package, VDC

NO MORE KICKPLATES.... The Doc has officially left the building... thanks for all those that supported the Illuminated kikcplates!!!!
Modified by rjdmmfl1 at 11:56 PM 2/6/2010

Infantry1327
Car: 08' Nissan Altima Coupe SE

I knew it, I knew once you saw there was a big interest in these things again you would be right back at it.

If you want your coupe to be unique then you defenetly need to do this. These kick plates are amazing at night. Don't be the one to miss out again.

brandong
Car: 2008 Blue Altima Coupe 3.5SE

Hi, new to NICO Forums. Just got my Coupe two weeks ago. I like these, sent you payment, and just wanted to post to confirm.Blue light, Brushed Aluminum, "NISSAN", Doc provides kickplates, Shipping to Washington State...-Brandon

Rolling Estonian
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5

Just when you thought you were out... They pull you back in. Nice work Doc

Congrats Bandon, I think you have the single greatest first post ever. You are going to love them.

Marisha
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S

Woo Hoo! Thanks Doc!

What's the pricing for custom lettering? Up to 8 letters is fine.

Got a few ideas I want to run by you, I'll send you an email with questions if you don't mind. No way do I want to miss out on this again.

bina12834
Car: 06 G35 coupe

can you remind us again on how these install

rjdmmfl1

bina12834 wrote:can you remind us again on how these install
DETAILED INSTALLATION INSTRUICTIONS w/ PICS ARE AVAILABLE HERE

http://forums.altimas.org/zerothread?id=348881

this info is in the OP... let me know if you're interested

dl_yeunuoc
Car: altima coupe

lol !!! I burned all my money to other mods. If you can wait for a few months. I def order a set.

rjdmmfl1

dl_yeunuoc wrote:lol !!! I burned all my money to other mods. If you can wait for a few months. I def order a set.
LOL... in a few months, the 09 coupers should be joining the site, and I may be doing another run of these, but for sure, this run here won't last a few months

losenone
Car: AC 3.5 CVT K12

I concur Doc, im currently tapped out for more car stuff for a least a month. How long will you still be producing these? I will def pick them up furthur down the line.

Infantry1327

It may seem difficult but it really isn't to bad. It took me like 2 hours to install these babys.

rjdmmfl1

Infantry1327 wrote:It may seem difficult but it really isn't to bad. It took me like 2 hours to install these babys.
2 hours if you are taking your time and doing it for the first time... I do this install in about 20 minutes now!

brandong

Rolling Estonian wrote:Just when you thought you were out... They pull you back in. Nice work Doc

Congrats Bandon, I think you have the single greatest first post ever. You are going to love them.
Thanks, I've been lurking since about two weeks before I bought my Coupe, but I'm loving it so far...wasn't going to spend any money on anything for a while, but decided this was too cool/rare to pass up.

Infantry1327

Yea I made the mistake of takeing both the door panels off when only one was needed. Plus smoke breaks and I couldnt find my wire strippers so I used my switch blade. lol

This is the first car I have ever done any work on myself (other than stereo equipment) so it took me a bit longer. But I eventually figured it out and I had docs how to guiding me threw it. I have learned more about cars since I joined this forum than I have my entire life.

Rob.Vegan
Car: 08 2.5S Altima Coupe 76 Datsun 280z (not running)

how long will you be holding this offer.i can get the money in two weeks hopefully

will the offer still be up ???

rjdmmfl1

right now I will have to see how long Iwil have the offer up... orders are flying in like crazy right now via my email.. (I think 5 people have sent me their money already)

I don't want to wake up and it be 15 orders, these things take time to make... what I usually do is take orders until I run out of material... and that's usually about 12 orders or so!

Jose3.5
Car: 2007 Altima 3.5 SE

Can we have one side say something and then the other side say something else or o both sides have to be the same?

rjdmmfl1

Jose3.5 wrote:Can we have one side say something and then the other side say something else or o both sides have to be the same?
That is fine, just let me know hen you order it!

notaverage
Car: Altima Coupe 3.5 SE w/ tech pkg and VDC. Precision Grey

Doc I just sent you an email

notaverage

Payment Sent! :2

Kanard
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe!

see i want 1.. but cash is tight at the moment. ima have to watch this go pass ...lol. hmm id want ALTIMA n white letters...brushed alum. for a red coupe. looks right, right?

AppleBonker
Car: Useful: 2011 Black Nissan Titan Pro-4x
Daily: 2003 Accord EX-L Coupe
Hers: 2014 Rogue SL AWD

rjdmmfl1 wrote:Hit me up if interested, so far, the following people have expressed interest...

losenoneApplebonkerNotAverage
Doc, I don't have the cash on me right now (I just spent way too much money on some Cubs playoff tickets), but I'll get it. I'm definitely in for the kicks. Please keep me on that order of 12 and I'll send you the cash as soon as I get it (I'm selling some of my extra crap to recover some funds that I desperately need for these mods!).

adidas2go
Car: 08 Frontier 4.0L 6SPD
05 Ford F-150 5.4L 4x4
08 Honda CBR600RR

bump

maxentropy
Car: '08 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

rjdmmfl1 wrote:** NEW FEATURES**

I will be using an additonal black silicone around the edges for a nice, clean install. If you have blonde interior, I will seal with a clear silicone. This will make for a more peramanent weather seal (BIg ups to DJ Max for this idea)
Took a great product and made it even better! Looks crisp and sleek!

Doc, I just got home from a wedding tonight. Earlier at the reception as we were pulling in the valet's jaw dropped when he took my car to park it (in the daylight) and he complimented me on them. Later on, the same valet brought my car to the door and again complimented me and said how amazing they look in the dark.

rjdmmfl1

maxentropy wrote:Took a great product and made it even better! Looks crisp and sleek!

Doc, I just got home from a wedding tonight. Earlier at the reception as we were pulling in the valet's jaw dropped when he took my car to park it (in the daylight) and he complimented me on them. Later on, the same valet brought my car to the door and again complimented me and said how amazing they look in the dark.
Thanks my dude.... I don't think folks realize exactly how good these things look at night... very subtle, but a nice addition to any car IMO!

notaverage

rjdmmfl1 wrote:
I don't think folks realize exactly how good these things look at night... very subtle, but a nice addition to any car IMO!
I'm surprised more people aren't jumping on this!

AppleBonker
Car: Useful: 2011 Black Nissan Titan Pro-4x
Daily: 2003 Accord EX-L Coupe
Hers: 2014 Rogue SL AWD

notaverage wrote:
No kidding. I've been whining about not having these for the last few months. The cost is relatively low and it's a simple install. Great way to make your car appear classier.

mcheddadi
Car: R8

notaverage wrote:
I would have bought them if they were 50$ or less like these awesome led kickplateshttp://search.ebay.com/search/...o%3D2

but 360$ for kickplates is too much for me now, it was either kickplates or projector headlights.

notaverage

mcheddadi wrote:
I would have bought them if they were 50$ or less like these awesome led kickplateshttp://search.ebay.com/search/...o%3D2

but 360$ for kickplates is too much for me now, it was either kickplates or projector headlights.
those are super cheap!! The doc is selling his for $250 (+$10 for canadians ) , not $360...

brandong

Got mine today, hope I can find time to install them this weekend!-Brandon

Return to “Fabricators' Market”