More Cube pictures and a question

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
ewraven
Car: 2009 Superblack Cube KROM

My Cube doesn't have any of the floor mat hooks. I am wondering if anyone elses Cube has them or not? My factory drivers side floor mat is moving around all over the place, it has the holes for hooks but there aren't any hooks.

Leo2005

Now that's a sweet one. I saw one at the dealership and didn't like it. I didn't see Krom but I do like this one for sure. Looks goooood.

ewraven

Thanks. One really can't beat that Nissan Super Black when it is clean. This is my second Nissan with this color and I like it ALOT.

I thought about tinting the windows even darker; but I don't think I will. All that would do is limit my visibility at night time. Been there done that and I didn't like it at all.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

If it were me, I'd tint the driver and passenger door windows to match the tint in the rear sections. I think that would look really sharp... also should be really cheap to do.. only two windows. But if visibility is more important to you, I can understand why you might not want to do that.

I LOVE the chrome grills in the front end.. that is SO sharp!

As for the hooks for floor mats... I have no idea why they wouldn't do that. I would say you should call the dealer and ask them if other models got those hooks. It's possible they were missed at the factory on yours if other models have them. If that's the case, it would most likely be covered under warranty.

ewraven

I went to the Dealer today to pick up my rear cargo organizer. I asked about the floor mat hooks, the parts guy went out and looked for himself, and YEP they are there. The hooks were turned around backwards and I just didn't look far enough under the seat to see them.

That is an excellent idea to get the front two windows tinted to match the rest of them. I'm definately going to consider that.

Yeah, I miss not having any chrome on my car. What with all of that bling stuff going around, I didn't think I would like the chrome rims but I actually have decided that I do like them a lot. I am glad that they are no larger than 16 inches in diameter.

I also like the fact that they are directional, I think it is about time manufacturers started going back to directional rims. Back in the 80's and early 90's there were some really nice looking ones.

Return to “Cube Forum”