Mods for 2015 Nissan Versa Note base model?

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
DTXHooligan
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa Note

What's up everyone, new here. So I have a 2015 Nissan Versa note base model, so far I've upgraded audio and put in an injen intake. I wanna do more mods such as suspension, exhaust, etc. My question is can certain mods that are made for the versa fit the versa note? Such as maybe coilovers and exhaust? Or do I need to get specific ones made for the note? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome to NICO.

I've revised your topic title and moved it to the correct forum area to get the best responses from the people most familiar with your car.

DTXHooligan

Ok thanks

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hey DTX, welcome to NICO Club!

You're good to go on 95% of the Versa parts for either the Note or the sedan! The only real difference is in the trunk vs. the hatch, so roof liner, third brake lights, rear seat... stuff like that. From the waist down, it's pretty much the same car. Just for peace of mind, I checked specs in the FSM for both models and they match. So, same exhaust, same brakes, same suspension, etc. Have fun! :bigthumb:

DTXHooligan

Hey I appreciate that so much, I really didn't want to get the tanabe nf210 springs, so that info opens up a whole new world for me, again thank you

Return to “Versa General Chat”