Modified crossmembers for S13/S14 LSx engine swaps!

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
Joe

Ill keep this short and sweet. I am looking to make a few extra bucks and help some people out. Ive been building crossmembers for my friends for almost 2 years now and I figured it was time to offer it to the public:

What I need: your S13/S14 factory engine crossmember.

What you get: A crossmember modified to fit a LSx engine into a 240sx. It will allow you to move the engine all the way back to the firewall and is strong enough to take ANYTHING you can throw at it.

This is the standard crossmember as you will receive it:

Custom paint and extra reinforcing available upon request!

Cost:If you send me your crossmember: $200 +shippingIf you are unable to send me yours: $300 +shipping ($100 CORE CHARGE is the difference. If you send me your original one back when you are done I will refund the charge)

I dont know if anyone is even interested in this but I figured I would post it up and see what happens.

Contact for questions or ordering!joe AT trialbyfire.orghawk0028 - AlM

Street_Science
Car: sr22det s13

How the f*ck is nobody interested...... Joe this wouldnt work for a d1 or sanctioned race body or would it....????
Or would it fail inspection?....

Look at the beads man....Its like we're in the 70's again.....Its all in the beads....... :werd: :mike

iyhfg
Car: 95' s14.5

Hey i'm not sure if you check this but i would be interested in a cross member. I am not able to send you mine yet cause i dont have time to take mine out and the motor is still in. Can you do 300 shipped? email me and we can talk thanks. [email protected]

Joe

Street_Science wrote:How the f*ck is nobody interested...... Joe this wouldnt work for a d1 or sanctioned race body or would it....????
Or would it fail inspection?....

Look at the beads man....Its like we're in the 70's again.....Its all in the beads....... :werd: :mike
as per the FD rulebook

"one original spanning piece must remain" "crossmembers are allowed to be modified for oilpan clearance..."

interpret that how you will. in MY opinion its 100% legal because its the same physical dimensions and pickup points.
iyhfg wrote:Hey i'm not sure if you check this but i would be interested in a cross member. I am not able to send you mine yet cause i dont have time to take mine out and the motor is still in. Can you do 300 shipped? email me and we can talk thanks. [email protected]
ill email you soon, im overly swamped right now with our event coming up

iyhfg
Car: 95' s14.5

thats fine im still in the process of sourcing the build parts for an ls1 swap and the time to get it done..its this + some searching around or enjuku's ls1 swap package. I'm still debating thanks.

Return to “Fabricators' Market”