Midway Parts Team.com Parts Specials

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
MidwayParts
Vendor
Car: 2011 Titan

BadMojo wrote:
Sorry, Dan. It's for a 1993 240SX fastback. Thanks!
Temp sensor:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=1

The finish panels still look available but I'll need an interior color to get you the right number. They are about $60 each. Here is a pic to help you pick out which clips you may need.
Modified by dantech at 11:21 AM 12/17/2004

amolao
Car: 1989 Hatchback (the first one...) w/ Autech sr20de S15

Dan how much are the factory rugs for 1989 hatch 240SX??? and how much for drivers door panel trim......???

thanks

BadMojo
Car: 2007 Mazdaspeed 3

dantech wrote:The finish panels still look available but I'll need an interior color to get you the right number. They are about $60 each. Here is a pic to help you pick out which clips you may need.
Thanks, Dan. I was trying to figure out that diagram but I'm not 100% sure what part I need. There are two small clips that hold the rear shelf in place. I can't tell if they are a separate part or if they're part of those finish panels. Basically, they keep the shelf from bouncing up and down as your car hits bumps (the noise gets annoying...trust me.)

As for the engine coolant temperature sensor, I just want to be sure I'm ordering the right one. On the KA24DE there are two sensors, one for the ECU and one that just connects to the temp gauge on the dash. I need the one that communicates with the ECU. I circled it in red below; it's the sensor nearest the passenger side of the car. Just want to make sure that's the one you linked to above.

Thanks!

MidwayParts
Vendor

amolao wrote:Dan how much are the factory rugs for 1989 hatch 240SX??? and how much for drivers door panel trim......???

thanks
The floor mats are $56.23 and the trim panels can be found here:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=2

MidwayParts
Vendor

BadMojo wrote:
Thanks, Dan. I was trying to figure out that diagram but I'm not 100% sure what part I need. There are two small clips that hold the rear shelf in place. I can't tell if they are a separate part or if they're part of those finish panels. Basically, they keep the shelf from bouncing up and down as your car hits bumps (the noise gets annoying...trust me.)
The clips you need are a 02809-19300 and you can do a search here for them:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=0
BadMojo wrote:As for the engine coolant temperature sensor, I just want to be sure I'm ordering the right one. On the KA24DE there are two sensors, one for the ECU and one that just connects to the temp gauge on the dash. I need the one that communicates with the ECU. I circled it in red below; it's the sensor nearest the passenger side of the car. Just want to make sure that's the one you linked to above.

Thanks!
Here's a pic from my catalog of that OTHER sensor. I did see another listing for an EGR temp sensor but the one I quoted is not that one. The number you pointed out is 22630-51E02 and you can also do a search for that.

Modified by dantech at 11:13 AM 12/17/2004
Modified by dantech at 11:24 AM 12/17/2004

amolao

dantech wrote:
The floor mats are $56.23 and the trim panels can be found here:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=2
You have any pics of the rugs....Ill like to see the embroidery and the color of the rug itself......Ah! do they come in just one color.....???

austins240
Car: 93 240SX HB, 89 Rolla GTS

Dan,

quick question, for the cam gears on the DE for S13, is that price each or for pair? listed as the same number (16).

also, the lower tensioner (22) has no part found, is it still avail for purchase?

one more, do you guys sell the crank (pulley) key? never a bad idea to replace that small wedge of metal.....

going to be spending a good bit of moolah next few months with you guys.

thanks again bro

austin

MidwayParts
Vendor

amolao wrote:

You have any pics of the rugs....Ill like to see the embroidery and the color of the rug itself......Ah! do they come in just one color.....???
I dont have any of the mats here right now. They come in gray or brown. There are a few guys on Nico who have bought mats for there 240's from me before. Maybe someone will post a pic of them sitting in there car. I can probably order you a set. Do you think you'll order them?

MidwayParts
Vendor

austins240 wrote:Dan,

quick question, for the cam gears on the DE for S13, is that price each or for pair? listed as the same number (16).
This is each gear. They are separate. You'll need to order 2 for both.
austins240 wrote:also, the lower tensioner (22) has no part found, is it still avail for purchase?
The lower tensioner is #13070-4E102. You can do a number search here for that:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=0
austins240 wrote:one more, do you guys sell the crank (pulley) key? never a bad idea to replace that small wedge of metal.....
The crank pulley key is 00926-51600 and you can do a search for that on the link above also.
austins240 wrote:going to be spending a good bit of moolah next few months with you guys.

thanks again bro

austin

andrave
Car: assorted

Hey dan, I've got a problem, somehow my order ended up getting shipped fedex to my houston address and not my WV address, and I need it here soon...I didn't realize the problem until I wondered why it was taking so long and checked the tracking info. I'm not sure what fedex's procedure is but I won't be back in TX until January 14th at the earliest.

MidwayParts
Vendor

andrave wrote:Hey dan, I've got a problem, somehow my order ended up getting shipped fedex to my houston address and not my WV address, and I need it here soon...I didn't realize the problem until I wondered why it was taking so long and checked the tracking info. I'm not sure what fedex's procedure is but I won't be back in TX until January 14th at the earliest.
I just checked and can get those parts here today. I have your Houston address for the billing and shipping info. Email me your WV address and I'll get this stuff out today. Do you want that stuff overnighted?

andrave
Car: assorted

the thing is, its christmas and money is tight, what will happen to the stuff fedex has out right now? send me an email, [email protected] we can work this out.thanks

MidwayParts
Vendor

andrave wrote:the thing is, its christmas and money is tight, what will happen to the stuff fedex has out right now? send me an email, [email protected] we can work this out.thanks

onosqv
Car: '92 240sx Vert

trying to get price for 89 240sx -> Cooling System -> Thermostat -> tells me "Please select a sub category"

Can you tell me price & I'll just leave a note of it along w/ my order? Or better yet, can you fix the web page (if you have this part)?

MidwayParts
Vendor

brokeAs240sx wrote:trying to get price for 89 240sx -> Cooling System -> Thermostat -> tells me "Please select a sub category"

Can you tell me price & I'll just leave a note of it along w/ my order? Or better yet, can you fix the web page (if you have this part)?
The part # is 21200-0C811 and you can do a search for that here:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=0Its $8.72. Thanks

onosqv

Placed my order a couple days ago .

Wondering if you could tell me the inner diameter of teh upper radiator hose for the ka24e (89 240sx) before it comes in the mail so I can order my water temp adapter.

Thanks again!

Also, you don't happen to sell the factory floor mats for the 240sx s13 do you?

****edit, oops just saw the factory mats post - link?****

MidwayParts
Vendor

brokeAs240sx wrote:Placed my order a couple days ago .

Wondering if you could tell me the inner diameter of teh upper radiator hose for the ka24e (89 240sx) before it comes in the mail so I can order my water temp adapter.

Thanks again!

Also, you don't happen to sell the factory floor mats for the 240sx s13 do you?

****edit, oops just saw the factory mats post - link?****
The number for the mats is 999E2-4B000GY. You can do a search here for that here: http://www.trademotion.com/par...14024"

I just received the hoses this morning and the ID for the upper hose is 1 1/4 inch. Hope that helps. You should be getting a tracking number by tommorow on that stuff. Thanks again for the order.

onosqv

dantech wrote:The number for the mats is 999E2-4B000GY. You can do a search here for that here: http://www.trademotion.com/par...14024"

I just received the hoses this morning and the ID for the upper hose is 1 1/4 inch. Hope that helps. You should be getting a tracking number by tommorow on that stuff. Thanks again for the order.
Damn Dan, you have to stop making it so easy to order stuff on the site and being so friendly/quick w/ your responses! .

Order placed. Can't wait for the January special :-D.

MidwayParts
Vendor

brokeAs240sx wrote:
Damn Dan, you have to stop making it so easy to order stuff on the site and being so friendly/quick w/ your responses! .

Order placed. Can't wait for the January special :-D.
Post's like this make me feel all funny inside. Thanks

Kaizen
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX Coupe

How much for a Coolant Overflow Resevoir for a 92 240sx.

MidwayParts
Vendor

Kaizen wrote:How much for a Coolant Overflow Resevoir for a 92 240sx.
That noise you hear is all the other members of Nico cringing because they all know the price of this tank. It can be found here:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=2Im not sure why this tank is so expensive but it is a rather well made and durable tank. This is the factory Nissan's replacement.

Let me know if I can help anymore. Thanks.

RagingPanda
Car: 78' 280Z

I was directed to one of you guys so help a brother out I'm looking for a replacement for the center bearing assembly since the rubber is pretty worn out. I was wondering how much does it cost. Do you know if there's an aftermarket part in a differ material than rubber? I hate rubber haha. thanks a lot btw: 1990 S13

MidwayParts
Vendor

RagingPanda wrote:I was directed to one of you guys so help a brother out I'm looking for a replacement for the center bearing assembly since the rubber is pretty worn out. I was wondering how much does it cost. Do you know if there's an aftermarket part in a differ material than rubber? I hate rubber haha. thanks a lot btw: 1990 S13
The rubber insulator is 37522-41L00 and you can do a search here for that number:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=0

You can also order the entire bearing which is number 37521-41L28. That will include the insulator. Thanks and let me know if I can help anymore.

amolao

Happy New year, Dan!!!

Hey just checkin on the status of my spring...did it ever came in..?

thanks

LaughingBull
Car: 97 240sx
72 521
77 620
74 cb550
76 cb550

Hey Dan do you carry the Brake hardware kits for a 92 300zx?

Also the seal kit for the rear calipers.
Modified by LaughingBull at 7:18 PM 1/1/2005

BadMojo

Hi Dan,

I'm possibly looking to get some NISMO S-Tune coilovers for my '93 240SX Fastback this spring, and was wondering:

a) Do they still make them and can you get them?b) How much would they be?

I'm still in the decision making stage and probably won't be buying until this spring, but I'm having a tough time deciding between the NISMO stuff and some other companies. I'm having a hard time finding a price on the S-Tunes anywhere.

Happy New Year!

MidwayParts
Vendor

amolao wrote:Happy New year, Dan!!!

Hey just checkin on the status of my spring...did it ever came in..?

thanks
I havent forgot about you. Ive been keeping close tabs on that spring order. When I talked to Nissan last, they said I would see it the 2nd week of January. Lets keep our fingers crossed, though. It appears to be on National Backorder. Let me know how we are doing on time and neccessity. I really hate keeping my customers waiting but its a "part" of the buisness (sorry, that was uncalled for)

My New Years was fantastic. I had a chance to meet my favorite singer on New Years Eve. Got a picture with him and everything. Hope you had a great one too.

BadMojo

dantech wrote:My New Years was fantastic. I had a chance to meet my favorite singer on New Years Eve. Got a picture with him and everything. Hope you had a great one too.
Don't wanna jack your parts thread, but who was the singer?

MidwayParts
Vendor

LaughingBull wrote:Hey Dan do you carry the Brake hardware kits for a 92 300zx?

Also the seal kit for the rear calipers.

Modified by LaughingBull at 7:18 PM 1/1/2005
Looks like both are available but you'll need to do a number search here for them:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=0

The hardware kit is 44080-43P25and the seal kit is 44120-43P26

Thanks and let me know if I can help anymore.

MidwayParts
Vendor

BadMojo wrote:
Don't wanna jack your parts thread, but who was the singer?
http://www.davidphelps.com

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”