Midway Nissan - January Special

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
MidwayParts
Vendor
Car: 2011 Titan

JedC

Hey Dan, I just placed my order for a cylinder lock set. Thanks a lot for the good price, Jed.

MidwayParts
Vendor

JedC wrote:Hey Dan, I just placed my order for a cylinder lock set. Thanks a lot for the good price, Jed.
Glad I can help.

Ren
Car: 1995 240sx

got a quick question.I think my front dirver side wheel bearing is bad. Do I have to purchase a new hub or i could just get a new bearing?

and I tried to search on your side i was confused by the results.

my car is 95 240sx SE

Thanks

MYK
Car: 1995 240SX SE, 1997 GTI-VR6

hey dan looking for some OE plug wires for my 1992 240. KA24DE, dohc. Bought some other wires and I'm not happy with the contruction and fit of them at all.

also my maf wiring harness plug is missing the spring clip that holds it on. The clip where it plugs into the maf. Can that be replaced? Or am I looking at having to buy/find a new/used maf harness plug with wire leads and soldering it in?

thanks in advance!

MidwayParts
Vendor

Ren wrote:got a quick question.I think my front dirver side wheel bearing is bad. Do I have to purchase a new hub or i could just get a new bearing?

and I tried to search on your side i was confused by the results.

my car is 95 240sx SE

Thanks
The bearing is pressed into the hub from the factory. They come together. Here is a link to the hub:

http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=2

MidwayParts
Vendor

MYK wrote:hey dan looking for some OE plug wires for my 1992 240. KA24DE, dohc. Bought some other wires and I'm not happy with the contruction and fit of them at all.
Here is a link to the OEM Nissan Wire Kit:

http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=1
MYK wrote:also my maf wiring harness plug is missing the spring clip that holds it on. The clip where it plugs into the maf. Can that be replaced? Or am I looking at having to buy/find a new/used maf harness plug with wire leads and soldering it in?

thanks in advance!
I might be able to get you something if you get me a picture of what you need or where it goes on the connector. Nissan catalogs only show a complete harness and I wouldnt think you would want to buy the whole harness for that peice. I might be able to find something laying around if I knew what it looked like.

MYK

cool, thanks for the link - I couldn't find it for the life of me. I'll try to get a pic of the maf connector I'm talking about. it's basically the spring clip that holds the connector on to the maf plug. I'll try to get a pic and probably be giving you a call on those wires. trying to chase down why my car is running funny. my other car is broke too! arghhh!

myk

MidwayParts
Vendor

MYK wrote:cool, thanks for the link - I couldn't find it for the life of me. I'll try to get a pic of the maf connector I'm talking about. it's basically the spring clip that holds the connector on to the maf plug. I'll try to get a pic and probably be giving you a call on those wires. trying to chase down why my car is running funny. my other car is broke too! arghhh!

myk
Cool. Let me know if I can help anymore.

gizzard

I just want to add that Dan Tech is a great person to deal with. I ordered a pair of 5-lug hubs and Nismo TC bushings back in December. There was a slight delay with the bushings, but Dan kept in touch with me throughout to let me know what the status of my order was. When everything was delivered, one of the hubs was damaged so I sent it back. He then sent me a new one after personally inspecting it to make sure it was not damaged. All this attention to detail makes Dan a great person to work with, and I want to thank him publicly for his great service to the Nissan community!

MidwayParts
Vendor

gizzard wrote:I just want to add that Dan Tech is a great person to deal with. I ordered a pair of 5-lug hubs and Nismo TC bushings back in December. There was a slight delay with the bushings, but Dan kept in touch with me throughout to let me know what the status of my order was. When everything was delivered, one of the hubs was damaged so I sent it back. He then sent me a new one after personally inspecting it to make sure it was not damaged. All this attention to detail makes Dan a great person to work with, and I want to thank him publicly for his great service to the Nissan community!

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

so if im using paypal and wanna take advantage of the monthly special, should i just pay through the site or call you or wat?

-Dan

MidwayParts
Vendor

240sx2nr95 wrote:so if im using paypal and wanna take advantage of the monthly special, should i just pay through the site or call you or wat?

-Dan
You can go through the site. I'll get a confirmation from PayPal that the orders been placed. I cant authorize a PayPal payment from you. As soon as you fill the shopping cart and chose to pay with PayPal, you'll be sent to their site to make the payment. Its fairly simply.

Ren

are the following items in stock and ready to ship?18016-70F00 (gas pedal rubber pad)46535-11P01(bushing)

if so, I will place my order.

thanks

Dano

Dan, thanks! placing my order now, question though...

is this the A-pillar covers with the tweeter grilles for that cheap? if so, thats awesome and when i can im gonna buy some... if not, darn!

thanks again!

-Dan

MYK

Okay I ordered those plug wires on the site with paypal. only thing is it didnt add for S&H. will it automatically add that when shipped and deduct from my paypal account then? anyway thanks!

180fan
Car: 89 fastback

Hey Dan, can you get me a price on the electric fans for a 95 Altima shipped to 94121? Also are you still able to do the deal on the kouki's for 410 shipped? hit me up at [email protected] thanks

MidwayParts
Vendor

Ren wrote:are the following items in stock and ready to ship?18016-70F00 (gas pedal rubber pad)46535-11P01(bushing)

if so, I will place my order.

thanks
I would need to order those from CA. Its about 3 days here and depends where you are, out to you.

MidwayParts
Vendor

240sx2nr95 wrote:Dan, thanks! placing my order now, question though...

is this the A-pillar covers with the tweeter grilles for that cheap? if so, thats awesome and when i can im gonna buy some... if not, darn!

thanks again!

-Dan
Yes those numbers you picked out are the windshield pillars. Here is a pic for you.

MidwayParts
Vendor

MYK wrote:Okay I ordered those plug wires on the site with paypal. only thing is it didnt add for S&H. will it automatically add that when shipped and deduct from my paypal account then? anyway thanks!
Im working with the online catalogs to get that fixed right now. As for you, I'll just send them out. Seems like it would be a hassle to me to send me a paypal of $8. Dont worry about it this time.

Oh yeah, thanks for the order.

MidwayParts
Vendor

180fan wrote:Hey Dan, can you get me a price on the electric fans for a 95 Altima shipped to 94121? Also are you still able to do the deal on the kouki's for 410 shipped? hit me up at [email protected] thanks
Here is a link for the fan motor:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=1

The tail lamp deal will go through January. Then they go back to #435 plus shipping. Thanks

MYK

dantech wrote:
Im working with the online catalogs to get that fixed right now. As for you, I'll just send them out. Seems like it would be a hassle to me to send me a paypal of $8. Dont worry about it this time.

Dano

dantech wrote:
Yes those numbers you picked out are the windshield pillars. Here is a pic for you.
sweet, i cant believe those plastic covers are that cheap, ppl want 50bux+ for those used!

btw, placed an order through paypal last night, hope u get it. left my addy in the message box.

-Dan

MidwayParts
Vendor

240sx2nr95 wrote:
sweet, i cant believe those plastic covers are that cheap, ppl want 50bux+ for those used!

btw, placed an order through paypal last night, hope u get it. left my addy in the message box.

-Dan
I did get it. There was a question about it though. Email me when you get a chance. [email protected]

N.O. Accorderz

nismo slave cylinder for 93 240sx 5spd

JustinStrife
Car: '99 FRC. 402, Vortech T-Trim @ 12psi = 706rwhp/621rwtq

Master Cylinder for a 90' 300zx N/AE-brake Drum/Splash Shield, cables and whatever else other then the rotors/calipers.

I'm doing a complete 300zx brake conversion on my 95' S14 and already have the rotors and calipers located for a good deal. Hell just incase, could you give me a price on them too all the way around? (I'm being lazy this evening and not looking it up like I normally try and do cause I'm leaving for your area this weekend to pick up a dash). Seems like I'm forever indebted to you guys lol

Will

edit: Nevermind I hate when people come to my work expecting me to do all the research for them, so I'll come back to this thread with the correct part numbers or at least more specific information. I'd hate to be anymore of a headache than I already am. So disregard this post. ^_^
Modified by JustinStrife at 1:00 PM 1/15/2005

Dano

dantech wrote:
I did get it. There was a question about it though. Email me when you get a chance. [email protected]
emailed u

-Dan

VmaN!

hey Dan..I have a leaky clutch master cylinder..fluid is leakin down my firewall and onto my clutch pedal and carpet. Would I need a new master cylinder or just the master cylinder repair kit? Thanks!

Ren

Hi, I've placed an order on Friday. got the receipt from paypal. But when I go to my order status on my account, it says no order. also on my receipt, it states 1 for the quantity, I ordered 2 actually.

My email is [email protected]

MidwayParts
Vendor

N.O. Accorderz wrote:nismo slave cylinder for 93 240sx 5spd
I dont see a "Nismo" slave cylinder listed in my performance catalog but the stock slave is here:http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=1

Is that what you were thinking?

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”