Midway Nissan/Infiniti April Special!!!!!

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
SlideAddictionRPS13
Car: Slide Addiction's "Other" 89 Fastback

Hey dantech can u get me a really good price on an exhaust system for s13 fastback. not really lookin for anythin huge jus somethin to go by on. i want the full thing from the downpipe to the muffler. thanks

nab911

Its only 21.98... i want a hat !!

KRUZNBY
Car: 95 240SX SE

dantech,I sent you an email on Friday asking to have an account set up for me so I can log on. I have ordered from you in the past, so maybe I am already in the system. I'm also interested to know if you have anymore info on the following item:999C1-JF000 Trunk Convienience Net

Cheers,Chris Halweg

onosqv
Car: '92 240sx Vert

ka24e exhaust manifold (mani to engine) nuts part #, injector o-rings (top & bottom) - will the o-rings fit a ca18det injector? . Thanks

MidwayParts
Vendor
Car: 2011 Titan

SlideAddictionRPS13 wrote:Hey dantech can u get me a really good price on an exhaust system for s13 fastback. not really lookin for anythin huge jus somethin to go by on. i want the full thing from the downpipe to the muffler. thanks
Well, Nissan Motorsports actually makes a system but its comprised of two different components. The first is a high performance header for the KA24E and it goes from 4 into 2 into 1 and is ceramic coated. The second is a Borla cat back exhaust system which has 3" dual tips. The header is $290 and the cat back is $420. Hope this helps.

MidwayParts
Vendor

nab911 wrote:Its only 21.98... i want a hat !!
I think you also need that cool 240 hat I have. Part number: 240hat

MidwayParts
Vendor

KRUZNBY wrote:dantech,I sent you an email on Friday asking to have an account set up for me so I can log on. I have ordered from you in the past, so maybe I am already in the system. I'm also interested to know if you have anymore info on the following item:999C1-JF000 Trunk Convienience Net

Cheers,Chris Halweg
I was just looking for that email you mentioned and I cant seem to find it. I also did a search through the customer base and didnt see your name or email address. I'll be glad to set up an account for you. Just shoot me an email to [email protected] with all your info. What were we talking about in that email? Maybe that will refresh your memory.

The trunck convienience net, whats that for? Maybe I can find a picture of it so you can see how it works.

MidwayParts
Vendor

brokeAs240sx wrote:ka24e exhaust manifold (mani to engine) nuts part #, injector o-rings (top & bottom) - will the o-rings fit a ca18det injector? . Thanks
The nut number is 08911-2081A. On the injector seals, there is a listing for a seal and two insulators (which I think can also be considered seals). I have a pic here so you can see which ones you would need. The CA engine uses different seals.

onosqv
Car: '92 240sx Vert

dantech wrote:The nut number is 08911-2081A. On the injector seals, there is a listing for a seal and two insulators (which I think can also be considered seals). I have a pic here so you can see which ones you would need. The CA engine uses different seals.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Ok, so the pic above is for a ka24e or ca18det? May I get part #'s for both (or whichever image is missing) for the seals?

amolao
Car: 1989 Hatchback (the first one...) w/ Autech sr20de S15

Dan is the original seats tweed upholstery material available from Nissan??? how about the seat tweed ready to use pieces???

(1989/240SX) Thanks

MidwayParts
Vendor

brokeAs240sx wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.

Ok, so the pic above is for a ka24e or ca18det? May I get part #'s for both (or whichever image is missing) for the seals?
The pic is for the KA. Heres a pic for the CA.

MidwayParts
Vendor

amolao wrote:Dan is the original seats tweed upholstery material available from Nissan??? how about the seat tweed ready to use pieces???

(1989/240SX) Thanks
The seat covers come pre sewed as two peices, a seat back cover and a seat bottom cover. I'll need to know if yours is the fastback or coupe and what color in order to check availability. Here's a pic to help you out.

glitched
Car: 1992 240sx se

hey dan! do you have all those bits that connect the hatch cover to the interior? (uh u know that thing that fits between teh back seat and hatch window, prevents people from seeing whats in your hatch, the thing that is supposed to raise up when u raise the hatch, what the hell do u call that thing?) anyway i need the bits that the strings connect to on the hatch, and the U joint-y things that the hinge part connects to. am i making any sence? names of interior parts arent my fortay... i recently broke both u joint thingies and one of the pieces that the string is connect to. I think i would want to order extras to just in case depending on the price

maybe ill have to go and take some pics...

edit: here are the pics:

oh and P.S. THANXS FOR GT4 AGAIN! its awesome!
Modified by glitched at 3:11 PM 4/8/2005

nab911

With shipping and such will i get a hat? And if you have an nissan or 240 hat instead.. i would love you and definatly come back for more parts

KRUZNBY
Car: 95 240SX SE

dantech wrote:
I was just looking for that email you mentioned and I cant seem to find it. I also did a search through the customer base and didnt see your name or email address. I'll be glad to set up an account for you. Just shoot me an email to [email protected] with all your info. What were we talking about in that email? Maybe that will refresh your memory.

The trunck convienience net, whats that for? Maybe I can find a picture of it so you can see how it works.
I guess I sent it to your old email address. I just resent it to the one you listed above.

MidwayParts
Vendor

glitched wrote:hey dan! do you have all those bits that connect the hatch cover to the interior? (uh u know that thing that fits between teh back seat and hatch window, prevents people from seeing whats in your hatch, the thing that is supposed to raise up when u raise the hatch, what the hell do u call that thing?) anyway i need the bits that the strings connect to on the hatch, and the U joint-y things that the hinge part connects to. am i making any sence? names of interior parts arent my fortay... i recently broke both u joint thingies and one of the pieces that the string is connect to. I think i would want to order extras to just in case depending on the price

maybe ill have to go and take some pics... ]
The more you try to describe this thing, the more confused I get. lol. Lets try and start from the beggining. What kind of car is it? I'll get you a picture from my catalog and you can tell me which numbers you need.
glitched wrote:oh and P.S. THANXS FOR GT4 AGAIN! its awesome!

MidwayParts
Vendor

nab911 wrote:With shipping and such will i get a hat? And if you have an nissan or 240 hat instead.. i would love you and definatly come back for more parts
shipping will get you over the $25. Your all kinds of set, dude. Sorry on the 240 hat but "no can do". I think you still need to buy one from me, though.

MidwayParts
Vendor

KRUZNBY wrote:I guess I sent it to your old email address. I just resent it to the one you listed above.
Your all set up. I sent you an email with all the info. Thanks.

glitched
Car: 1992 240sx se

dantech wrote:The more you try to describe this thing, the more confused I get. lol. Lets try and start from the beggining. What kind of car is it? I'll get you a picture from my catalog and you can tell me which numbers you need.
oh, as it says in my sig, 92 240sx se fastback, and i also ended up posting pics, cant you see them?

austins240
Car: 93 240SX HB, 89 Rolla GTS

another order placed dan, much appreciated. lemme know how it goes. do you normally have the belts and fuel filter in stock? what about the valve cover gasket? my car is sick so i'll be corolla'ing it till i get that filter lol.

thanks again bro.

MidwayParts
Vendor

glitched wrote:
oh, as it says in my sig, 92 240sx se fastback, and i also ended up posting pics, cant you see them?
Okay, got it. The one part number is called a hook and is 79916-D1000. The second is called a clip and is number 79915-M8201. Heres the pic I was talkin about.

You can do a number search for those parts here: http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=0

Thanks. Hope this helps.

MidwayParts
Vendor

Im gonna see if I can round them up today. I might be able to get them out to you by the end of the day. Thanks for the order.

KFL
Car: S14

97 240sx 5 speed sensor

MidwayParts
Vendor

KFL wrote:97 240sx 5 speed sensor
You can find those here. Thanks.

http://www.trademotion.com/par...gid=1

sXi

hey, dan. I could find the parts below.

I am looking for the brake lines(rails) with the nut that's coming out from the chasis(the thinner greenish metal lines with the nut) . not the brake lines connect to the calipers.

for both front. 240sx 95. thanks

GrubyFngaz
Car: 2001 Infiniti QX4

Hey Dan I need a price check on the black screws and the clips they screw into to hold on the splash guards of a 95 240sx. They look like a black horseshoe type clip. If you post up a pic with the display of the fender and bumber I will be able to tell you which one it is. If you could let me know how much for the clips and screws I would appreciate it.P.S. Also I need a little clip for the hood where the little black sealer at the end of the hood goes. It's just a little clip. ThanksJosh

amolao
Car: 1989 Hatchback (the first one...) w/ Autech sr20de S15

I need the cover for seat back and seat bottom, driver seat, 1989 hatchback...the color...is a blue tweed pattern kind of thing...hard to describe, but yes is blue compare to other models with the grayish fabric.

I have been trying to find somebody to redo the seats but the prices are a joke and the fabric is not close to match the original.

Thanks for the help, hopefully these wont be too expensive....

MidwayParts
Vendor

sXi wrote:
I am looking for the brake lines(rails) with the nut that's coming out from the chasis(the thinner greenish metal lines with the nut) . not the brake lines connect to the calipers.

for both front. 240sx 95. thanks
Looks like they are available for order. I just need to know if its automatic or manuel and also if you have antilock or not.

sXi

95 240sx SE 5 speed manual.. and none ABSsend quote to my email please

here's the picture below.. I circled the parts..

MidwayParts
Vendor

GrubyFngaz wrote:Hey Dan I need a price check on the black screws and the clips they screw into to hold on the splash guards of a 95 240sx. They look like a black horseshoe type clip. If you post up a pic with the display of the fender and bumber I will be able to tell you which one it is. If you could let me know how much for the clips and screws I would appreciate it.
The clips are $3 each and the screws are $.80 each. Heres a pic. The screws are part number 01451-00841 and the clips are 76882-0M000.

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”