Miami Heat

NICOclubs sports and p0ker related discussion forum
InfinitiEric

... You done yet Bubba? Do I have to wait until Nala makes a new thread for you to take your anger about your life out on him instead of me?

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

InfinitiEric wrote:... You done yet Bubba? Do I have to wait until Nala makes a new thread for you to take your anger about your life out on him instead of me?
LOL, if you continue to provoke me with posts like this^, the answer to the first question is no.

To answer the second question: No, I can multi-task and tease both of you when you each say silly things. I'm quite happy with my life and have no anger, but it seems like you are the one with an anger issue, my friend.

You need to chill about the Heat. You boasted they'd win. They lost, get over it.

InfinitiEric

Bubba1 wrote:
InfinitiEric wrote:... You done yet Bubba? Do I have to wait until Nala makes a new thread for you to take your anger about your life out on him instead of me?
LOL, if you continue to provoke me with posts like this^, the answer to the first question is no.

To answer the second question: No, I can multi-task and tease both of you when you each say silly things. I'm quite happy with my life and have no anger, but it seems like you are the one with an anger issue, my friend.

You need to chill about the Heat. You boasted they'd win. They lost, get over it.
I am not angry, just amused at how there were only three people participating in this thread cohesively in the beginning and then when the Heat lost a bunch of new people joined this thread only to post insults. Rather trollish.. but whateva

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

InfinitiEric wrote: I am not angry, just amused at how there were only three people participating in this thread cohesively in the beginning and then when the Heat lost a bunch of new people joined this thread only to post insults. Rather trollish.. but whateva
Not trollish at all. What you fail to see is that there was little point challenging your overconfidence in the Heat until the games were actually played. When they lost, your boasting opened you up to criticism. Then,by attacking those that called you on it and teased, you gave the impression of being angry. Make sense?

InfinitiEric

Bubba, I'm not going to play this game with you. Again I stress that I am not the least bit angry in contrast to what you may believe you perceive and, if anything, I am only amused and a bit disappointed in the behavior of certain people. Show a little respect and keep those comments or jokes out of my thread, but feel free to start your own thread that is chock-full of Heat jokes - just not on my thread's little turf. That's all.

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

InfinitiEric wrote:Bubba, I'm not going to play this game with you. Show a little respect and keep those comments or jokes out of my thread, but feel free to start your own thread that is chock-full of Heat jokes - just not on my thread's little turf. That's all.
I'll be blunt. You do not own this thread. If you are incapable of accepting comments with which you disagree, and I'm not the only one that teased about LeBron in this thread, then you should consider not making threads like this at all. This thread is over.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Hated Nowitski for what he did to the Suns a couple years back, but damn - He totally deserved the MVP.

And for what it's worth, I'm in the minority (in that I don't dislike LeBron)... I supported his reasoning for leaving Cleveland (boo hoo hoo, Cavs fans).

Bosh needs to grow a sack. Don't wanna lose? Play harder. Cryin'-a** spoiled millionaire chump...

Return to “The Sports Bar”