May be Joining soon

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Hey guys, don't have much time at work right now.

But found a '11 S Vert with 35k miles that I'll look at this weekend. Its at my normal Infiniti Dealership with 1k bumper to bumper warranty, so that helps with any possible top problems (and I've been told by service department they never have Vert's on their lot with top problems).

Anythings to look out for on these?

I'm basically just trying to get them down in price, currently asking $23k, ideas on what might be possible to get it for? I'd really dream about getting it under $20k.

Thanks

macgiver

mac,Go friday night , 3 hours before "official close " ,back & forth offer only 3 times (stretch it out :yesnod ),
last bid talk "OUT THE DOOR " price (includes EVERYTHING) , AT 1 minute to close Give your 2nd and LAST out the door offer , say "shake my hand sir ?" any hesitation on their part - start walking - WHEN I GOT to BOTTOM of STAIRS Mgr. said OK COME ON BACK ! :lolling: (They try to HAMMER you till MIDNIGHT - Dont DO IT :spitout:)

biggie

Yeah, I know good walking strategy and my wife won't be there (she is the worst for car negotiations).

I expect to walk with them $2k away from where I need them. Not even sure what used car interest rates are at currently. Probably much higher than I want to get my payment low enough.

biggie

Apparently that one got sold before I could get there.

Now going to try for a low mileage ‘10 or a higher mileage ‘14. But both are a little ways away and not at infiniti dealers.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”