M35X Struts option

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
ae7456t
Car: 2006 M35X with 19X,XXX miles

In short, no complaints. I have had them on for almost 3 years (~50,000 miles), and I'm still very happy with the choice.

I haven't paid that close attention to the from ride height that has been referenced, here, but I have had it aligned every year without issue, and the tire wear has been even and as expected.

I would definitely use the KYB's, again.

ae7456t
Car: 2006 M35X with 19X,XXX miles

In short, no complaints. I have had them on for almost 3 years (~50,000 miles), and I'm still very happy with the choice.

I haven't paid that close attention to the from ride height that has been referenced, here, but I have had it aligned every year without issue, and the tire wear has been even and as expected.

I would definitely use the KYB's, again.

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

I have also thought about what to do after my OEM suspension goes titz-up. My warranty covers replacement with Inifniti parts, but that warranty ends in Sept this year and so far, they are still working perfectly with 107k miles on them. After my warranty ends, I will not necessarily keep my M "100% OEM" so I will probably do some research and see if there is a better quality or same quality cheaper option. It's good to know that other members are providing reviews and options.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”