Sweet Thanks. I did some digging around and DC makes headers for The M and so do Strup. The Strup ones seem to have a better design than DC. I will look into Borla. My tuner is a Bully Dog gauge Gt tuner featuring DRIVING COACH technology. This thing does everything. Check it out on www.bullydog.com
It says its coming soon, and trust me real soon.
These are the prices I got:
- The K-Sport suspension for $1262.50 + HST(sales tax of 12%) installed. The Espilir doesn't work for my car so this is what I was advised to now do instead. Anyone heard of it? It includes adjustable shocks and coils.
- I was told that the only mid pipe available for my car is by Megan Racing. The price is $440. Myth or fact?
- DC headers G35 - $685
- Strup headers G35 (better design than DC) - $705
- Megan Racing Y-pipe G35 (cheap and if we need to mod, it won't hurt as much) - $190
- HKS Y-pipe G35 (4-6 weeks out of Japan) - $792
Any opinions ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.