'Lost Birds' Time Attack Build

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
Chattzx
Car: 90 Z32

Loki wrote:Absolutely unreal. I can't even believe how nice that artwork looks. I'm kinda sad to see you time attacking with it, it could be a show/magazine car with ease.
It's a sports car meant for the track, not for a garage or showroom

Chattzx
Car: 90 Z32

sorry to hear you got a bunch of stuff stolen from you btw.

Dr.feelgood
Car: 89 240sx hb

sorry to her that you got robbed but sick car love the graphics

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

GroundForceOne wrote:I'd like to thank Fast Car Magazine! Maybe when the car is done, they will be interested in a bigger spread!
congrats dude that's awesome i hope to see you in many other magazines also. I have done stickers throughout my interior i even have random things within the stickers. I wrote lil things in it ill post some pics for ya since i feel you an artistic person can appreciate what i also did. Although im changing my designs this spring to matte black and black and white burberry print where all the stickers are.

But in all seriousness :greg: :greg: :greg: :greg: :greg: :greg:

Dude this is the most amazing and beautiful piece of art. I loved the crown about the GTR emblem on the rear. This car is just full of win everywhere and i hope to see you in some magazines here. Sorry bout the robbery hopefully you can find something to lead to who did it.

but anyways heres some pics of mine

inside pic "notice the ghetto stickers placement and how you slide the cd into "ghetto"

inside 2

i <3 *ussy

i <3 drinking

and lastly my forum name lol

AlexM.
Car: 2010 2.5 Altima Coupe Super Black

Sorry about the break in. But how's the progress? Hope that didn't deter you too much. Keep your spirits high!

GroundForceOne
Car: Sharpie BCNR33

AlexM. wrote:Sorry about the break in. But how's the progress? Hope that didn't deter you too much. Keep your spirits high!
progress has been slow honestly. Obviously priorities shifted when I came home to that. I competed in a Tourist Trophy Event. The "Sendai TT" I came in second place. It was a 200 mile race (320km), took me 2 hours and 24 minutes. That doesn't sound too fast, but you should have seen some of the roads, I almost crashed once, like for real real almost crashed. Only pure luck saved me. (Long straight into a 90deg left hander that I didn't see, and it wasn't marked, pretty sure the car was on the two outside wheels only for a second) First placed blew me away though at 2 hours 1 minute.

The car needs a run through, and some serious upgrades. They are coming but everything takes time. The biggest thing I'm working on is securing a RIPS RB30DETT. But most of this hinges on whether or not I can get the racing exemption to take the car back to the states. I'm not dumping money into something that I will have to get rid of. I have raced it and won trophies, and I have won car shows with it already. I will race it and put it in car shows at the states. I think it definitely fits the bill, but the time will come when NHTSA tells me yay or no way.

xKnownShadowX
Car: 94 Q45a

OMFG!!!!I wish I had a GF that would spend even 5mins with my car but this girl with amazing talent spent more than 15hours.Lucky man and I must say that car looks amazing with that art.Hope it doesn't fade.Awesome build.

GroundForceOne

Still looks the same 1 year later, minus some high speed rock chips on the front bumper. :)

GroundForceOne

The car will be at Daikoku Futo tonight, 9PM

GroundForceOne

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/03 ... ku-pa.aspx

SECOND PICTURE. THOSE ARE THE RIMS AND LUGNUTS THAT WERE STOLEN FROM MY HOUSE. If anyone knows who that car belongs to please tell me. It not very likely someone just up and decided on the same exact rims that are 10 years out of production in white and those lugs. (These are GTR R34 +15 offset NT03s) It has R34 GTR stamped right into the metal, the stopped making them when the GTR R34 ceased, making them pretty rare in general.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

You're talking that gray R32, right?

I saw it come into Daikoku last night. Unfortunately, I don't know who the owner is.

GroundForceOne

yes with the white enkeis.

SliviaBum88
Car: Black 1997 Nissan 240sx

OMG! I have read all of the thread from the beginning. I have never ever met anyone who has a girl who is that talented or dedicated to helping out her man and his car. Your R33 is gorgeous and im glad that you did fly off the handle when the robbery. Keep going, I want to see more.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

GroundForceOne wrote:yes with the white enkeis.

Well, I wouldn't even know how to begin asking that guy where he got his wheels.

I am only going to speculate that whoever stole your wheels was looking for a quick buck. They probably ended up on Yahoo! Auctions and this guy bought them.

Are they that rare that someone in the Tokyo/Yokohama area wouldn't have them?

h8skyliner33GTR
Car: BCNR33

They are limited but not that rare. The model number is NT03RR. Theres a silver set for sale on yahoo japan currently. Are you still in Misawa groundforceone? If so, im almost positive an american would steal your rims before a japanese person would, and probably holding onto them until they PCS. If anything check out the MSC course in hachinohe to see what wheels the gaijins are using on the course. the person who has them is either going to not use them or only use them away from the base. Theres some shady people on base

Biggamehit
Car: R33 Skyline
DR30 Skyline
Sil80
180sx

LOL we are the only gaijings that go to MSP located in Nango .. no one else.. everyone else here hardparks or pose.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”