looking for a good digital Mixer/interface/workstation

Musicians and music-related topics are all right here in the Music Room.
phanatikz32
Car: 1991 NA to TT z32 biatch!

Im looking for a good Mixer for my home studio. I've been working off of my ozone's single mic and line inputs for a while now but i'm starting to take on some bigger projects now and i'd like to have better workstation. i know for sure i want at least 16 channels w/ individual mic pre's or fantom power. i'd like touch sensitive motorized faders if possible and at least semi-parametric eq's. i've been looking into the presonus studiolive module and it looks like everything i'm looking for and more however it doesn't have the touch sensitive/ motorized faders i really want. basically i like mixing with actual faders so i want to be able to re-call my mix for every session. as for price i'm thinking less than 2g's with my discount through school i get 50% off digidesign hardware and software so i've been looking into the 003 but i'm not a big digidesign fan and it only has 4 mic inputs where the presonus has 16. also there's no onboard eq, compression, or effects. if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Return to “The Music Room”