Looking for 2013 Juke Service Manual

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
ghostingjuke
Car: 2013 Juke SV AWD

Just trying to find a 2013 service manual for my 2013 SV AWD. I check the links on this site, but the link for 2013 goes to the 2014 manual (as does the 2014 link). I know there may be little difference between the years; I just want the most accurate information. Thanks.

J.Hamilton
Car: 2012 Nissan Juke SV AWD

phantomfire001
Car: 2013 Juke

I have been searching as well, and cant seem to find one!!! Should i find one i will be glad to go to stapes and make a copy for you.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Nissan NA has changed the access and formatting for their FSM's. It would require someone paying to access the file, download it, then convert it to an interactive pdf file.

Here's what changed between the 2012 & 2013 models:
For 2013, JUKE is offered with a new accessory grouping called the JUKE Midnight Edition. Available as a Nissan accessory package on all 2013 JUKE S, SV and SL models, the Midnight Edition includes unique 17-inch Black Wheels, a Sapphire Black rear roof spoiler, and Sapphire Black mirror caps. It is available at a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) that is priced at a significant savings over the cost of items if purchased separately.

Other enhancements to the 2013 JUKE include the addition of a RearView Monitor to the Navigation Package on SV models; a revised Rockford Fosgate ecoPUNCH™ audio system is added to the SV Navigation Package and is standard on SL models; and three new colors - Atomic Gold, Brilliant Silver and Pearl White - join the JUKE color palette.
So you could pay Nissan $20 for a one day only access fee to try and download the file, or just use what's provided free on NICOclub. Just depends on how OCD you are.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”