Looking around

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
mquebe

Went to look at a RAV4 upclose...good mpg but I cannot stand the back door and tire.The Honda CRV looks good but it is a bit small. They say the Rogue will be bigger so I am holding out for a Rogue. The husband test drove an 08 Escape. He came back impressed but I want a crossover and it will be my car so hey let us say who wins.

brettn
Car: 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited

Out of curiosity did you husband try the '08 Escape Hybrid?

I plan on test driving the CR-V as well as the Rogue, Outlander and '08 VUE. Although the Outlander and VUE are prob out due to the very poor MPG on the AWD models.

The RAV4 is also off my list due to the rear door. I have a Liberty now and hate the horizontal swing door.

mquebe

No he test drive the 4 cylinder ford escape. I asked him about the power and he said it was fine but of course he is a Ford man has a ford truck.The hybrid battery would cost you about $4000 to replace it. I don't think hybrids are there yet. Wait a few more years.The only contender in my mind versus the Rogue is the Honda CRV. They come pretty well loaded with nav, rearview camera but weird thing no power on the driver seat, on/off automatic lights or automatic climate control. They are pricy.

Return to “Rogue Forum”