Lets see your CHEAP ebay body kits!

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
chukidrifter420
Car: 91 240sx

DriftBoy07 wrote:No my exhaust sucks because its ugly lol but all of that info is meant to help you realize that ebay is hit or miss, and idk about anyone else but I only like buying & installing parts once if I have to. I didnt intend to flame, more to inform.

But I have to ask what is the point of this thread? You said yourself that ebay is inconsistent so do you think people posting pics of their ebay kits will help you find the same one or..?
well, I meant products on ebay are inconsistent, for example, theres the Cheap s*** a** exhausts on there, then there are the CX racing exhausts for the 240 which people feel is a good exhaust for the price

same goes for bodykits, there may be a seller with a decent kit for the same price as another seller who sells the same style with cheaper material

I think it'd be very helpful for people to know which sellers you can trust to get a good product from. For other makes i've seen pretty good bodykits out there cheap, there must be a few that stand out for the 240 of at least decent quality

mRodiek
Car: Stock Hatch

CXRacing ha

See if you would have clarified this in the original post I would have been all for it, but it came off like you were cheap & stupid.

chukidrifter420

lol, if its worth it to spend the money to do it right, i'l spend the money, just dont feel like tubing and a muffler is worth anymore than 120 bucks

just like how i dont feel kits that WILL get wrecked are worth 1000

ZX88
Car: s13

ebay is good for deals. its just like any other website/ store there is crap and there is quality items.

giodachamp
Car: Nissan 240SX S13 (180SX)

Dittoz7 wrote:

O Wait, Wrong Thread...
That's funny cause you only have a regular jdm kouki bumper.

s13 iDRIFT
Car: White s13 Hatch

^ did this for a reason i believe!

to show why get a knock off? even if you dont have money theres something called saving!

Dittoz7
Car: 1997 2f0WtY SE!

Well My OEM Jdm Kouki Bumper Was Only $200+Shipping.

Why Pay More For Something I Would Have To Cut/Fill/Shave/Ect. To Fit Right?

Plus Mine Won't Exploded If I Hit Someone Else Sh*tty Kit In The Middle Of The Highway.

Csomme
Car: 1985 Corolla AE86 GTS

arg. okay.

cheap kits= okay. first off, especially for people that drift on a regular basis. And if you have the ability to do some fiberglass and bondo work, even if it's just a little, cheap kits are a money saver.

And btw, not everyone wants JDM aero. lol. Even if it fits like a glove.

so stop fighting and post pics of cheap a** kits. lol. Personally Chaser aero has some good replica s*** on the cheap. aerokits.com i believe. check that ish out.

duffman1278
Car: 89 240sx Hatch, the wildcats!

Dittoz7 wrote:Well My OEM Jdm Kouki Bumper Was Only $200+Shipping.

Why Pay More For Something I Would Have To Cut/Fill/Shave/Ect. To Fit Right?

Plus Mine Won't Exploded If I Hit Someone Else Sh*tty Kit In The Middle Of The Highway.

Csomme
Car: 1985 Corolla AE86 GTS

[QUOTE=Csomme]

[QUOTE]

Future_gohan
Car: 91 240sx, 91 vert

Csomme wrote:
Csomme wrote:
I hate jdm aero. its honestly not good looking imo.

jeff420
Car: too many to fathom

if your worried about busting your kit while drifting then why not just stick to oem usdm nissan parts, even those are cheaper than a cheap bodykit.

the reason noone has posted pics of good cheap ebay bodykits? I know it may blow your mind, but its because theres no such thing lol.

Future_gohan
Car: 91 240sx, 91 vert

jeff420 wrote:if your worried about busting your kit while drifting then why not just stick to oem usdm nissan parts, even those are cheaper than a cheap bodykit.

the reason noone has posted pics of good cheap ebay bodykits? I know it may blow your mind, but its because theres no such thing lol.
There is actually a few, but its hit and miss many times. the 240sx looks like poo unless it has a kit on it 90 percent of the time.

chukidrifter420

jeff420 wrote:if your worried about busting your kit while drifting then why not just stick to oem usdm nissan parts, even those are cheaper than a cheap bodykit.

thats stupid to make that kind of a general statement, i've seen plenty of Good cheap 3-400 dollar kits on other cars, just dont know which brands/sellers to look out for on ebay

jeff420
Car: too many to fathom

every ebay kit ive ever seen is super thin. and when painted you can see all the waves in it. sorry you feel 240's look like poo without a kit, personally i feel they look just fine with stock popups and slammed. but to each their own.

now i will admit that 240's do look amazing with certain kits. now if your just going to slap some pos ebay kit on and go flat black then sure, it may look ok, if you think primer looks good. but i think primered cars generally look like a**. but then again opinions are like ***holes, everyone has one.

but i still stand behind my statement that there are no good looking ebay kits. they either have horrible fitment or have more waves than the ocean. anyone who has ever had a quality fiberglass kit knows that they stand up to ALOT. an ebay kit will shatter in a million pieces. trust me, my first car was kitted and sat 2 inches from the ground. i bottomed out all the time and even hit road debris, guess what, kit stayed intact.

OM3GA
Car: A Sexy Mobile, 1993 Nissan 240sx 180sx Hatcher

This thread is majorly lacking topic based pictures.

S14toRPS13

OM3GA wrote:This thread is majorly lacking topic based pictures.
This is actually a good topic, but I think the reason for lack of pictures is because a lot of these cheap body kits don't last. Everyone I know who bought cheap bodykits shattered their bodykits within a year or two. The reason why cheap bodykits don't look good either is because most people who buys cheap bodykits paints them with cheap spray paint. Unlike some of the ones we've seen here, the spray paint job was done horribly also.

DamonDread
Car: 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo

At work so i cant take a pic of my accord, but when i do post one it will be the perfect example of the quality of the ebay kits. My bumper is blown apart and held on with zip ties at the moment, and both side skirts are split. Biggest prob i found with the bumper is the support points blow apart so there is nothing to hold the damn thing to the car nemore. I bought the car with the kit on it, personnaly im gonna go with a OEM bumper but i have to save up the money, cuz one oem bumper costs as much as an entire ebay kit.My experience with ebay kits And i will edit this later with a pic.

chukidrifter420

no pics?...anyone?

Trigga
Car: 1992 Nissan 180sx

Theres a reason for cheap ebay kits!

For making it cheaper to smash them on speed bumps, scratch the s*** outta them when leaving driveways and for drifting into stationary objects... in style!

Modified by Trigga at 2:37 PM 11/5/2009

Chris28
Car: 92 s13 KA-T

This thread needs more pictures.

I'd rather bust a 200 dollar body kit than a 2000 dollar body kit.

I'd rather not bust anything at all, but I do feel that my car is lacking in the style department.

silviaS13lover
Car: yellow llama onevia

if you drift the car, no kit will stay mint. if your worried about breaking aero or just don't have the funds, go cheap. if not, cash out on bn, uras or dmax etc.

mksue3240sx
Car: 240sx

WTF///....

Checked out this thread to see some cheap#** egay body kits, but its all hijacked by winers

Dittoz7
Car: 1997 2f0WtY SE!

mksue3240sx wrote: but its all hijacked by winners
Fixed

zenkistic
Car: 96 240 SE

Came here to find some cheap zenki skirts, found Ditto showing off his car. Not surprised.

-oh and that huge annoying sig, like we are all blind.

pedobear-lovin
Car: S14 KOUKI

where is all the cheap "vader" s***!?damn, was really looking froward to this.

pj
Car: 95 s14

maaan them s***s are like a decade old now dude....do people still even have those anymore?

mcrews
Car: 2002 Q45 Sport

chukidrifter420

OMG RELEVANT POST!

what brand is that?

Nali
Car: Datsun Nissan 280ZX

Shiit still not even one picture?Dont tell me imma have to start picture hunting through threads.I know atleast 3 cars on here that have an Extreme Dimensions kit.I can go find them, but id rather the owners just post

Return to “240sx General Discussion”