LeBron James, Love or HATE

NICOclubs sports and p0ker related discussion forum
Kalypso

the cavs bench isnt as deep as the magics.

nissan~240sx
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx SR Blacktop...Finally Boosting

look, he is a great player, maybe will go down in history as top 100 best. but he should just play in another league imo. i just feel like he brings too much unwanted attention to a team that would really SUCK without him

ddrumman
Car: 08 FX35 39,000 mi, 07 G35 55,500 mi, 72 MGB

"maybe will go down in history as top 100 best"

Are you kidding me? You got to up the anty my man! By the time he's done he'll be top 10 and then some.

Kalypso

he's just hating on the man... that much hate is internal.

LB is the dude, but phuck him... GO DENVER @_@

hannibal
Car: Red Line to Glenmont

I had an argument recently with my roommates.

When Lebron develops a shot, he will have surpassed Kobe as the best player in the league. HE is way to streaky with his shooting. How many times this series have we seen him hit a nice 3 pointer, and the next time down the court, he throws up an air ball?

Right now, I think Carmelo is a better all around player than Lebron (this is where the argument started). Melo can shoot and drive. Both are new at the concept of playing defense, and I think both learned this new skill from Kobe last summer in the Olympics.

ddrumman
Car: 08 FX35 39,000 mi, 07 G35 55,500 mi, 72 MGB

I've been a huge Lebron fan, but I am SOOOOO disappointed with his attitude after game 6. What was he thinking? He should have stayed on the court and congratulated the Magic. That was BS!!!!

Then next day he said that "it wasn't like I'm not a good sport on nothing like that, I'm a winner and when some body just BEATS you up you're not going to congratulate them."

Really? What about Kareem, DR J, Magic, Bird, Michael Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq, etc. Are they not winners? I saw those guys lose and stay on the floor to give up some props to the team that just took them out. And if I'm not mistaken those guys ARE real winners meaning that between them they have .........oohh 33 rings or so. Guess what Lebron? Scoreboard!!......... Last time I checked you have 0 rings.

I'm shocked and very disappointed.
Modified by ddrumman at 7:24 PM 6/1/2009

Kalypso

^ glad you wrote that, he was acting like a baby yesterday.

nissan~240sx
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx SR Blacktop...Finally Boosting

ddrumman wrote:I've been a huge Lebron fan, but I am SOOOOO disappointed with his attitude after game 6. What was he thinking? He should have stayed on the court and congratulated the Magic. That was BS!!!!

Then next day he said that "it wasn't like I'm not a good sport on nothing like that, I'm a winner and when some body just BEATS you up you're not going to congratulate them."

Really? What about Kareem, DR J, Magic, Bird, Michael Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq, etc. Are they not winners? I saw those guys lose and stay on the floor to give up some props to the team that just took them out. And if I'm not mistaken those guys ARE real winners meaning that between them they have .........oohh 33 rings or so. Guess what Lebron? Scoreboard!!......... Last time I checked you have 0 rings.

I'm shocked and very disappointed.

Modified by ddrumman at 7:24 PM 6/1/2009

pretty much summed up why i dont like the dude lol. he's arrogant and unsportsman-like. its gonna take him many years to get to any one of the great NBA players levels. and i hate how the media brings his age into it as an excuse. one of the analysts on sportscenter said that he's only 24 and like used his age as a excuse. like cmon, hop off dudes d*** for once please. they're only enabling him to continue his poor actions.

justin_sane421
Car: 1996 s14 240sx 2005 chevy cobalt

not a fan of him or kobe but they can at least both play?

Kalypso

hubris... is the downfall of great men

REDG35DRIVER
Car: 04 G35

he is very good at what he does. props for making it

Return to “The Sports Bar”