Latest software version of Nissan Connect?

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
mangotango
Car: 2019 Nissan Sentra SV

I just got a 2019 Nissan Sentra SV. I can't seem to update the Nissan Connect software over wi-fi (clicking "Check for update" does nothing). It says I have version 0810. Is this the latest?

Thanks.
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed May 27, 2020 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Duplicate Post Deleted

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Before you can update your Navigation System using the Map Update Tool application for the first time, go to https://apps.nissan.navshop.com We recommend downloading the file to your computer by clicking Save.

The steps for updating can be found at this link: How do I update my Nissan Connect?

mangotango

Thanks Rogue One, but I don't have any map/navigation software, I don't believe that comes with the 2019 model. But I do have the infotainment screen, apps (Android Auto connection), etc. That's what I'm trying to update via wi-fi.

This video shows it. But I never get a pop-up message after touching "Check for Update".
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed May 27, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix Link(s)

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

I've been unable to find any version other than the one you currently have. It also appears that vehicles that needed that particular update had to be taken into the dealership to be updated. As far as updating in general, if there is an update available, a notice will pop up on your screen, so you probably have the most current version. Additionally all the sources I checked indicate that you have to physically connect your phone to the head unit to perform an update (yes, I know you supposedly can update by WiFi but apparently that really doesn't work).

I know this will sound like a stupid question, but you did create an account to access NissanConnect online?

Nissan Connect Without Navigation
https://www.nissanusa.com/pdf/techpubs/ ... onnect.pdf

mangotango

Thanks Rogue One. I'll hope I already have the latest. Not sure how I'd even update it without wi-fi; plugging the phone into USB doesn't allow for any way to transfer an update.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”