Koyo Radiators Sale! For S13 & S14 SR

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
redamnavit

Option sent me an email last night that my KA radiator has been shipped, and if you scroll up I was the one who jumped in back when they posted "only one". They're shipping them as they get them, simple as that.

C-Boogie
Car: '00 Altima, '92 S13

Not to bash OptionImports.com or sound like a jerk but, uuuhm... It's been almost 1 month since i ordered.

Is there any information or updates about shipment ? What's the ETA until you guys get your next shipment? Next week? Next month? Next year? Thanks!

-Chris

optionimports

ChrisI would like to stop this koyo GB for now, because koyo really slow on the shipment. They don't even know whats the ETA on their shipment from manufacture.

MarvynDT

Is that to say that my order has also been cancelled?

shift_sr

Well I also have a question I tried callin you guys and I got no answer. Then I sent you an email you guys and got no response. When am I gonna receive my refuind being my credit card has already been charged.

optionimports

MarvynDTNo the order won't be cancel until the customer wants to cancel.The order is still on pending.

shift_srPlease try to call by tomorrow, our phone lines were in busy.If you would like to cancel your order, you may send me a email [email protected] I would like to take care of that for you.

C-Boogie
Car: '00 Altima, '92 S13

E-mail sent. I would like to cancel my order and receive a refund.

Thanks!-Chris

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”