Kansas City People!

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
freakonaleash1187
Car: '93 300ZX N/A, '97 200SX SE

i am going to stay in olathe/overland park.

ca18det_boy

nancy boy

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

freak on a leash... how tight of a leash are u on? go to lawerence, lots of nice cars there....lots of hot girls....

-Dan

float_6969
Car: CA18DET swapped 1995 Nissan 240sx (too many mods to list)
2015 SV Leaf w/QC & Bose (daily)

Oh! And you'll get to see Aaron's ghetto azz automatic, headlights that won't go down, rusted out, with bad-arse seats 240sx. Did I mention it was ghey too?

freakonaleash1187
Car: '93 300ZX N/A, '97 200SX SE

but remember, i have a midnight curfew. so i would have to leave lawrence at 11:15 at the latest. so i wouldn't get to stay that long. and i hope you were just joking around ca18det.

ca18det_boy

float_6969 wrote:Oh! And you'll get to see Aaron's ghetto azz automatic, headlights that won't go down, rusted out, with bad-arse seats 240sx. Did I mention it was ghey too?
uuhhhhh, yeah........don't get mad because you can't have it.......your just mad cause mine actually runs!

SilviaSativa
Car: '93 240sx

I don't like standing around in parking lots, especially since I'm not sociable. We should all meet at Heartland Park Topeka for some track time on the road course! Read this! There were only two HPCCC events @ heartland park this season, and the last one was on July 17/18. I'll be going next season for sure! An HPCCC event is coming up at Mid-America Motorplex in Pacific Junction, IA 51561 on October 16/17 which is about a 200 mile drive from me.

Dano

heres wat u guys do... call around to some businesses that are out of the way with some large parking lots, call and see if u could maybe rent out their parking lot to tear it up for a while... make sure its not near a bunch of residential houses so that noise isnt a concern... Aaron, u and I talked about this b4... some1 should call and ask how much... then get something going, theres enough ppl there to get something going. Other options are hosting events at places like Nascart in Olathe, having a weekend meet... some1 hosts a place to stay for others on a sat night where u all have fun and hang out, cruise, watever... then go to an auto-x at arrowhead the following sunday morning (obviously planning around the auto-x dates).... or try another night at KCIR or something.... SOMETHING... heres wat im saying...

KEEP the weekly meets... (NOW IN LAWERENCE)

add the activity filled events. (some1 take the dam initiative.) once u figure it out, post on other forums (midwest Z club, midwest240sx, driftkids, kcsr, fast4doors, kccompacts, etc....)

c'mon guys, u can do it, i know u can! think how much fun thatd all be!

-Dan

float_6969
Car: CA18DET swapped 1995 Nissan 240sx (too many mods to list)
2015 SV Leaf w/QC & Bose (daily)

Aaron, you know I love you man. And yes, at least yours drives. That's more than I can say for mine right now.

Dano, I love you man. You're such a go-getter!

ca18det_boy

Hey thanks for no one showing up, I understand that some people have to work and all but the shear fact that no one bothered to show was awesome. It really sucks that people try hard to get things going and others blow them off. In short, thanks nico and I won't bother you with my time anymore.

Dano

aaron, i had that happen to me many times b4 things got going, think of it as a rough start, not a bitter end.... you guys seriously cant let this fall apart this much since i left... lol... Ca18det boy is doing more than wat he should be guys... u've got to do your part.. Aaron willingly came all the way out to olathe/op from lawerence all the time, why dont u guys show him and the other guys off to the west the same respect and go visit their neck of the woods, the scene out there is sweet too in lawerence, lots of college kids, and lots of hot college girls.... ill be checking back frequently...and ill help out any way i can.

-Dan

SturgeonGeneral

whats up guys, seein what everyones been up to lately. I met a guy last night in an s13 coupe(finally another coupe) lowered, had an sr20 in it, marroon etc.....pretty nice ride, pulled over and talked to him for a bit, his names mike. Told him to get on nico more often and come to our forum. Anyways, i say we try and organize a lil meet here in the next couple weeks......im up for wherever, any ideas on where to have it???? later

Dano

make a NEW THREAD!!!

-Dan

toadgee

hahahahaha....nope, name's Todd.

SturgeonGeneral

lol, sorry TODD, im bad with names. But now i know

Return to “Midwest Region”