KA24E ECU Tuning

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
monstersisson4466
Car: 90 Nissan 240sx (KA24E)

Does anyone have any the links, bins, or other files to start doing burns. I've always wanted to start and now with an s13 ka-t i figured i should explore. Thanks greatly to anyone for assistance.

Timmy_s13silvia
Car: 1990 240sx Silvia

What all do I need to buy to be able to do this. Lol I need a parts list of the stuff I need to be able to do this right.

GearsAndTech_YT
Car: 1993 Nissan D21 Hardbody
2009 Nissan Altima Coupe
2008 Chevy Avalanche

I know this is a REALLY old thread. But, I recently picked up a D21 Hardbody that I was thinking about turboing. So I went and dusted off all my old Nissan Tuning software but needed the KA24E ADR file. After a bunch of digging I found my ENTIRE COLLECTION of Address files. I figured it would be worth sharing since a LOT of these old links are dead.

Here is a video I posted a while ago doing a basic walk through of Nissan Tuning, and where to start

https://youtu.be/PRxM47kKHCY

And, here is a link to my website where I have re-hosted all the software I have, plus the address files.

www.GearsAndTech.com

Im going to be building a shop this summer, so my project drift truck will be getting a fair bit of work. Anyone looking to do the same, let me know and we can share info!

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”