K-Sport Full Coilovers Bulk Order Group Buy

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
nismostate
Car: all sorts of motorsports

is this for the first batch? im on the second one. :(

jonnnny23

istotosao wrote:Yeah. An update would be nice. I have a felling that everything I am doing right now is all going to come to a head at once.

Steven

hmmmm i might be too - i didnt know there was more then one:( you know when those are coming in? link?

Jon

T_love

there were more than one group buys? by Trixracing or are you counting the D2(?) ones

JedC

Has anyone got an update on coilovers yet? Trixracing?

eddiec
Car: 91 S13

last update was over a week ago.

trix wrote: i try to keep updated as much as possible, i wish i could email everyone but i would have to send 60 emails per day, i am just very short on time, as we all work approx 15 hours per day already, i know that is no excuse as i will try to get someone here to start emailing, if anyone does need their money back we would gladley refund them as other people are waiting for sets that would pay much more, so dont feel as if anyone is stuck in this purchase for any reason, if anyone has any questions please let me know.

jonnnny23

any know if we will get these before july 11th?

Thanks,Jon

nismostate

I really doubt it. oversea GB takes forever. My question is when is the 2nd shipment gonna be in? I was told early august but Im going to prepare myself for the end of september

s15nc
Car: Baseball, fast cars and women

So I just got off the phone with them. I tried to call earlyer and did not get an answer then I got put on hold and never got off hold. Then I called them again and was told that they are still in long beach and customs has not gotten threw them yet. They said they are hopping to have them in on thursday.

jonnnny23

s15nc wrote:So I just got off the phone with them. I tried to call earlyer and did not get an answer then I got put on hold and never got off hold. Then I called them again and was told that they are still in long beach and customs has not gotten threw them yet. They said they are hopping to have them in on thursday.

so thurday - then 3-4 processing -5 days shipping so they should get here way before july 11th right? :)

edit:
nismostate wrote:I really doubt it. oversea GB takes forever. My question is when is the 2nd shipment gonna be in? I was told early august but Im going to prepare myself for the end of september

second shippment :(?

Jon

sticky240
Car: 90 240sx, 04 Titan SE

I wonder if people near LA/Long Beach can pick them up somwhere

It kinda sucks that they have to go to AZ and then come back to CA for me (or whoever else is in CA)

santi
Car: s13 ka-t hatch

i tried alllllll day literally alll hrs of their working day and got the answer machine everytime..i dont see why instead of writing everyone emails they dont just post up news once a week atleast on the sites they advertized on.. since this is where it all started.. oh i got a ? if my gb was from the 5th of april would that put me in the first shipment or second? they told me to expect them the begining on june..so i'm hyped up right now on coilovers

sticky240

yeah April 5th was the deadline for the first groupbuy

was there another one?

Even a single post saying "Hey guys, the shipment is still in customs" woul dbe cool, just let us know because IM putting off buying a couple things in prep for my coilovers.

Hellion240sx
Car: 1992 240sx se

yea i call and talk to junior all the time, but i have to hold for an average of 3-8 mins. but its worth it! talking to him, he answers alll my questions, basically great communication! i remember there supposed to be in july somewhere, cant remember if its in the beginning, middle, or the end. oh well. well see

nismostate

Man this is weird. How many people are in the second shipment? I called them to order mine. I missed out on the GB but they still had leftovers. He said the second shipment will be in late july early august.:rolleyes

sticky240

yeah but the first was supposed to be in in June

eddiec

to the top

santi

nothin yet.. this is just wrong

santi

sup guys i got to talk to someone for a lil while.. someone from trix ms i mean.. well the reason they are stuck in customs is b/c of the names.. the address they want it shipped to is trix ms but on the box it said k sport.. sooo they are goin through a legal process of gettin that cleared up.. he told me they are hoping to get them released on friday.. and recieve them at trix ms around tue or wednesday.. so hopefully this is the last two weeks.. also i asked nicely if they didnt want to send us all emails they could post on the forums they advertised on and that would cover most of the ppl that want to find info.. and cut down on them answering the same questions over and over on the phone.. hope this will ease some of your questions.. peace

sticky240

cool

sounds good, we will see in a couple of weeks I guess

s15nc

Well this sounds like BS to me. I meen they told us oh we will have them in 2 weeks they are about to hit customs. Oh now they are in customs it should be another 2 weeks. Oh they are still in customs we hope to have them by the end of the week. Then last week oh we expect to get them in on thursday. Now they said it will take an other week. One delay after another with no written word from them to keep them accountable. This is really poor.

jonnnny23

s15nc wrote:Well this sounds like BS to me. I meen they told us oh we will have them in 2 weeks they are about to hit customs. Oh now they are in customs it should be another 2 weeks. Oh they are still in customs we hope to have them by the end of the week. Then last week oh we expect to get them in on thursday. Now they said it will take an other week. One delay after another with no written word from them to keep them accountable. This is really poor.

:Werd

yellwmonky

s15nc wrote:Well this sounds like BS to me. I meen they told us oh we will have them in 2 weeks they are about to hit customs. Oh now they are in customs it should be another 2 weeks. Oh they are still in customs we hope to have them by the end of the week. Then last week oh we expect to get them in on thursday. Now they said it will take an other week. One delay after another with no written word from them to keep them accountable. This is really poor.

I totally agree. I guess Trix Motorsports doesn't care about repeat customers because I'm definitely never going to buy anything from them again. So now the only information we're getting is from other people calling them?? This is really crappy customer service. Especially because we JUST complained and they JUST said they would maintain communication with us. I'm guessing they're too embarassed to come on here and tell us that they accidentally put the wrong names on their delivery ??

btw I appreciate Santi coming on here and updating us on what's going on cause Trix has totally dropped the ball on this one. Thanks Santi.

sticky240

Agreed

Im not saying I'mnot going to buy from them, but this situation certaily doesn't look good.

I simple update from Trix would I think make us all happy even if they came on here and said that its delayed and will be another week or two.

hawd

I gave them a call today sat 6/26. I don't know who I spoke to but they said that everything cleared customs and they should be in next week. So Im guessing another week or 2 because they have to sort everything out and stuff.

santi

good to hear that or read that.. if they keep this up its on track with what the guy told me so they will have them in their building by tuesday or wed.. and about 5 days shipping from the day it's shipped.. hope they dont sit in the back room for a week.. i want to have a beer wit my bro when he gets here and throw them on

s15nc

I second that. I am ready to have a 12 pack and a full day of fun getting everything done with my suspension. Dont want to touch it until I am going to have it all done so I can get the alignment done as soon as I finish.

trixracing

Sorry, i didnt know there was 2 different threads on the groupbuy for the Ksport, i was only updating on the other one. The delay wasnt completley due to customs, it was the paperwork messup on the manufacturers end, therfore really causing a problem, especially with our bond, which also messed it up with the transfer company. If anyone has any concerns I will refund anyone who doesnt feel comfortable with the purchase. I am not blaming the delay on anyone but we are responsible for the shipment shipping smoothly and i do apologise for the delay again, thanks.

santi

so they are on the way.. the other forum (parts and acc forum)said as of 6/29 the paper work was handed over.. where along the line does that translate to me installing real coilovers on my car....and for the record i think we all feel comfortable enough to deal with the situation.. we've been gettin bits and pieces and we have all pretty much just waited patiently.. all i can say is.. i'll rather wait for the parts than get my money back.. crap happens and it's koo just long as i get the part is as timely as a manner as you guys at trix can afford to.. hope you understood that.. just when you get them in.. get them to us.. so i can go smack more curbs beat up cones and drink a beer wit my bro

eddiec

good to hear progress is being made.

santi

someone told me today that they should have recieved the first shippment today late in the day.. i got this update at about 430 and they told me to call back at like 6 my time but i was at work.. there is a two hr difference between me and them i think so the could very well have gotten it .. also they said give them 2-3 working days to sort it out and get it shipped

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”