Just purchased 92 240SX Convertible - Any parts catalogs?

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Expensivekids
Car: 1992 Nissan 240SX Convertible Limited Edition

Hello. Thanks for adding me. I am new here and just purchased a 1992 Nissan 240SX convertible in white. I have read somewhere that there were only 615 white ones produced in 1992? Anyway, I purchased it to restore. The engine is bad and it needs a few cosmetics. My question is, Are there any parts catalogs available for replacement parts and accessories? I intend to keep it stock, so I will be needing a stock replacement parts catalog, etc. I do not intend to modify it. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Check here for some production numbers.

us-240sx-convertible-production-numbers-t168407.html

Here are some FAQ things:
240sx-convertible-facts-faqs-and-stickies-t199318.html

For most things you will be able to us any OEM Part for the 240sx from 91-94, no matter if it is Convertible, Coupe, or Hatchback.

There are no OEM parts available new for the convertible specific parts (just as tops, rear windows, etc, etc). So used (ebay, on here, etc are the ways to find those parts).

If you give specific parts you need I or someone else should be able to direct you. A few online Nissan dealers would be a good place for searching for OEM parts.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”