JUST PICKED UP MY ROGUE...

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
pattycakemkr

yesterday...it's the Rogue S FWD; black cloth; gotham gray; mats; splash guards...$18,900 OTD...

my question is...those of you who have the Rogue...do you feel it needs more chrome on the exterior? and can stuff like this be purchased anywhere reasonably? thanks...pat

ps...so far i love it...what do you think of the price?

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

Congrats! I'm sure you will luv your Rogue. Gotham Gray is a sharp color, of course I'm a little partial. Sounds like you got a good deal.

It's a little too soon to tell what after market items may be available for the Rogue. But I bet there will be some in the future.

exeunt
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Phantom Pearl

Personally, I love the color-keyed grille of the Rogue versus the Murano's smiley faced-chrome grille. So I'd have to say no

EddNog
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

That's about $9,000 less than mine cost, and about $1,000 less than the minimum MSRP for the car, so I'd say that's a pretty darn good price for a car that is selling better than original expectations.

As for chrome, I think it depends on the color of the car. I'm really only a fan of chrome on dark colors like black or navy blue or British racing green. For the Gotham grey, I'd personally stick to the way it comes.

I don't like the Murano's grille, but it's not due to the chrome finish, it's due to the design (and my parents used to own an '03 Murano, which I loved dearly). I would've been a bit happier with Rogue's grille if it were truly a separate piece, rather than a molding of the bumper cover, which would make it easier to swap out when better looking aftermarket pieces come out.

-Ed

Return to “Rogue Forum”