Just got my M

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
SmoovC
Car: '06 M45 Premium, Brakemotive, H-Techs, KYB's, USA-Spec PA15-INFI w/ BT streaming, Kuda cell mount, Magnaflow exhaust. (CAR SOLD)

Current: 2012 M56S, Harbour Blue, 4 pc Aero Kit

Yes, that is one drawback of buying new. The insane depreciation is what makes these cars an underrated value in the used market, IMO.

A. Agreed. My local dealer has plenty of new M's sitting there, and they don't move fast.
B. It ain't no crime to be good to yourself. (to paraphrase the greatest rock & roll band in the world). You worked hard for it, you deserve it!
C. I haven't looked at M37's, but the spread on M56's is a little wider. That, and $35k seems a little high (unless the miles are stupid low and the car is fully optioned), but then again different markets have different pricing.
D. Priceless indeed. One cannot assign a dollar value to that feeling!

In the end, it's all about what makes you happy. We all have different criteria and methodology for what we want and are able to justify. I wish you the best in your "hunt", and look forward to seeing pics and hearing about your purchase and driving impressions.

tbmgu
Car: 2012 M35h, Black Obsidian/Black, Premium, Technology, and Deluxe Touring Packages

I've got the tint scheduled to go on this afternoon but concerned about the LDW system. I don't want to make it not work. So the option is to do the strip at the top of the windshield with a cutout for the camera, basically in the same way the light tint thin strip is done now. Or just go without tinting the front top at all and living with just that little strip from the manufacturer.

Thinking I'll go with the latter because I'm thinking more aggressive tinting there will make the cutout area look really bad. Thoughts?

SmoovC
Car: '06 M45 Premium, Brakemotive, H-Techs, KYB's, USA-Spec PA15-INFI w/ BT streaming, Kuda cell mount, Magnaflow exhaust. (CAR SOLD)

Current: 2012 M56S, Harbour Blue, 4 pc Aero Kit

I had my windshield tinted complete. They just went around the edge of the dot matrix, leaving the LDW camera area as it comes from the Factory.

RichMarth
Car: 2015 Q70 Sport

kmk786 wrote:D. Lastly, knowing that you have put every mile on it and took pride in ownership = priceless.
D. tipped the scales for me while shopping recently for both new and used.

kmk786
Car: 2015 Q70L
2006 M45 Sport - SOLD

Here she is......made a deal on her today. Will be picking her up this week after the dealer puts on the spoiler and mud guards. Very exciting. Thanks for all the support.

RichMarth
Car: 2015 Q70 Sport

kmk786 wrote:Here she is......made a deal on her today. Will be picking her up this week after the dealer puts on the spoiler and mud guards. Very exciting. Thanks for all the support.

Congrats! :dblthumb:

tbmgu
Car: 2012 M35h, Black Obsidian/Black, Premium, Technology, and Deluxe Touring Packages

Finally got a sunny day with me in town. I've put 30% ceramic tint all the way around and had someone opticoat it since I got it.

When I bought it, dealer told me he only had one FOB. A week later he called and said he found a second one and was going to mail it to me. When I got it, it had an extra dongle attached to it but I have no idea what it is or what it's for.. Anyone know?

I've got a question regarding the LDW/LDP and whatever alphabet soup is attached to it. In the command center, I have those selected to on. The button near my left knee is on. However, everytime I turn on the car, I still have to hit the button on the steering wheel to activate it. I read somewhere that its default position can be changed by holding a button for 4 seconds (appeared that was for the prior M35 though) but that method doesn't seem to be working. And yes, I know most people prefer it off, I prefer it on, call me crazy.

Been enjoying the car. One quirk though, the bluetooth antenna is incredibly week. I've got my phone set to automatically start Pandora when it gets a bluetooth connection. However, from my left pocket, where I normally have my phone, it cuts in and out. If I take my phone out of my pocket and set it in one of the cup holders, it plays smooth. Not other device I've used is anywhere near that sensitive. Kinda defeats part of the coolness of not having to pull the FOB out of my pocket to enter the car when I always gotta dig out my phone before I sit down if I want to listen to music. :-\

tbmgu

Sigh, guess the image links didn't work. Oh well. I'm not gonna work that hard on it. Every other forum I use copy and paste or an actual "image upload" is all that's needed.

agoodall
Car: 2011 M37x

tbmgu wrote:Sigh, guess the image links didn't work. Oh well. I'm not gonna work that hard on it. Every other forum I use copy and paste or an actual "image upload" is all that's needed.
if you right click the broken image in your post you can open the pic in a new tab

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”