Just bought a 76!

1972-1979 Datsun 620 forums. All 620-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
odpl_Everlastingboost

Hello everyone I'm really ignorant  to these older datsuns. I remember my grampa had one when i was a kid. I've always liked them and finally found one in my area. i just bought this one off of craiger's, i need all the info i can get on these. I'm not sure if it's a 620 or not but i think its going to be an awesome truck when I'm done(i hope) haha! It currently needs a ton of work though. The drivers door handle doesn't work the body has some good rust, and the seat rails are busted on the drivers side. I couldn't pass it up for 400 bucks though. Now to decide what way to go, classic resto or full on race car! Here's the link. I'll get some better pics up this weekend.

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/217057366.html

phiz

Are those fog lamps behind the grille? I wonder if when you turn them on, the light shines up through the holes in the hood?

The vintage slot mags are keepers! Seriously. If you ever want to part with those, let me know.

Pretty cool truck for only four-hundred clams. :cool:

~phiz

odpl_Everlastingboost

i thought those where turn signals lol? If they are only fogs i might sell them to ya, if you really want them?

phiz

[user=266]Everlastingboost[/user] wrote: [quote]i thought those where turn signals lol? If they are only fogs i might sell them to ya, if you really want them?
[/quote]
No thanx. I just might want the wheels. (The slottted round magnesium thingys with the tires wrapped around them.);)

~phiz

odpl_Everlastingboost

hahha sorry didn't know what the heck you where talking about. I might part with them once i find some nice black empi or watanabe's

[user=234]phiz[/user] wrote:
[quote][user=266]Everlastingboost[/user] wrote: [quote]i thought those where turn signals lol? If they are only fogs i might sell them to ya, if you really want them?
[/quote]
No thanx. I just might want the wheels. (The slottted round magnesium thingys with the tires wrapped around them.);)

~phiz
[/quote]

Return to “Datsun 620”