JUNE 28th BBQ/CRUISE/ MY BDAY (saturday)

Including HI and CA
mickee
Car: car

BuudWeizErr wrote:Damn fool, you are the man. I'll even drop a jackson to get you an option2 sticker. And also bring $390 to outbid Edgar with his current bid of 375 for your springs/shocks combo.

Oh so you talked to Edgar to outbid him???

man thats really great of you.... and Option 2 are played out.... i think ADVAN triangle have more worth ot it.... hehehehehehe

yeswepromise

naw the Advan triangle is getting way popular on civics and tegs right under the sidemarker.if you want a supa fly tyte yo jdm pimp sticker you gotta get a Young Version sticker.

fakts13

sorry mickee, i think i'll be too sad to see all the other 240's.......

thought the car ahead of me was gonna go through the yellow light... thought wrong.....:slap

yeswepromise

oh noooo. how is the SR? there goes the s13 front with old style headlights. :(oh well. **** happens. just gotta build one up again. :)

fakts13

luckily, it was only body parts that got ****ed up... it's gonna be about 800 for labor, then i gotta figure out where i'm gonna get the front end and how much it's gonna cost

fakts13

the girl that was driving was pretty cute, so maybe this isn't all bad... i do have her phone # and address now. hehe.

BuudWeizErr

OMG. Why is it everyone wrecks their cars right before meets? First mickee, then him. And I didn't know you had an SR with a Silvia face there fakts.

yeswepromise

i have a silvia face too.ryan -are you getting anything at JSPEC?

Holisticbeatz

What a pisser.. *ouch* Looks like you'll be out of action for a while.

mickee

Damn sorry bout that bro... atleast tis still fixable and you are okay.....

i can recommend a body shop that would do a great job if you want and maybe it will be less.... if you have most fo the parts.... let me know how i can help.....

shoot how you think i felt when everyones 240's was at ANANDs house.......

fakts13

yah, i know wat you mean now dude, it makes it worse since i have to work around fixed-up cars everyday... thanx for the offer on the bodyshop, but i'm already dropping my car off on tuesday to a shop we deal with alot..... they're hookin me up pretty well. hopefully it'll be ready for the meet on the 6th, i REALLY hope so at least... i think i'll get the front end painted finally at least tho....

BuudWeizErr

yeswepromise wrote:i have a silvia face too.ryan -are you getting anything at JSPEC?

I'm not even going to explain Silvia faces to you because I know you already know. So you get a :tard: for your post.

And I don't know, I'm taking 200 bucks cash, and I can get out another 500 if need be. If I need to buy something that costs more than that, I'll have to borrow some money off of somebody. Or see if Wayne can help me out. Only thing I'll be buying that costs that much would be a Z32 brake conversion or coilovers. Maybe some wheels.

mickee

500?? hahah shti you can swing that my way........ muahuahauahau

koukis13
Car: r/c cars, drifting streetracing, being with family tuning cars

alright ill bring some and some for whatever else we need see ya 240, anyone have a front bumper for sale??

mickee

i cna help you out to get a kit?? let me know

hey so wassup with the HX??? i got some break pads..... front only though still in great condition

BuudWeizErr

BuudWeizErr

yeswepromise

no yeswepromise in that pic. d'oh.

BuudWeizErr

yeswepromise wrote:no yeswepromise in that pic. d'oh.

Thats because you are a vagina. :pface

mickee

hey HENRY..... umm lets trade for that HX rims....... email me or hit me up on AIM...... dahogflyshypnoy

yeswepromise

yes ryan i am a vagina.BAN buudweizerr

Anand

hey guys... i'm really sorry I couldn't make it.... =(

I actually ended up working till 8:30.... and I was at work since 8:00 AM... m****ner..... oo well.. there is next weekend.. I'll be there for sure... for now I am really really sad... I might be loosing my job so I probably won't be posting up that much.. I gotta figure things out before I get laid off... =(... that's life though... but anyways... oon a good note.. I'll be there next weekend..

yeswepromise

oh chit man. sorry to hear about your job. you will be in my situation. d'oh. no job = no moneys.

Anand

yea, the only difference is I got a house a wife and a dog...=( I can not afford to stay unemployed. I gotta think of something fast...

Holisticbeatz

Black240 wrote:hey guys... i'm really sorry I couldn't make it.... =(

I actually ended up working till 8:30.... and I was at work since 8:00 AM... m****ner..... oo well.. there is next weekend.. I'll be there for sure... for now I am really really sad... I might be loosing my job so I probably won't be posting up that much.. I gotta figure things out before I get laid off... =(... that's life though... but anyways... oon a good note.. I'll be there next weekend..
:( You're getting fired for posting on NICO?

Anand

haha... naw... not getting fired... My company is most likely relocating my department to Washington and I don't know if I want to move... so basically they will lay us all off.. and I don't even know if they will offer to relocate us. they might just shut us down.

yeswepromise

have you tried any other communications companies around the area?

Holisticbeatz

Black240 wrote:yea, the only difference is I got a house a wife and a dog...=( I can not afford to stay unemployed. I gotta think of something fast...
Does your wife work?

I hear Burger King is looking for a few good men... j/k :pface

Have you thought about going back to school?

mickee

Anand... i think hospitals are converting to communication... im not sure if thats what you do..... you should check out some job offerings such as Kaiser....

Holisticbeatz

mickee wrote:Anand... i think hospitals are converting to communication... im not sure if thats what you do..... you should check out some job offerings such as Kaiser....
I've been trying to get a job at Kaiser for the last 2 months. It's so damn hard just trying to get my foot in the door there. Hopefully all will go well. My application was probably filed away or worse, in the recycle bin. :(

Return to “California Region”