JUNE 28th BBQ/CRUISE/ MY BDAY (saturday)

Including HI and CA
Anand

yea, I am already done with school. my wife does work. I applied with other companies. We'll see what happenes. They might be relocating us to Washington. IF they offer me a good deal, who knows... we might be moving there....=/ although I don't want to but.. you gotta do what you gotta do.

mickee
Car: car

yeah you gotta do whats best for the family..... we support your decision and good luck with everything anand...... but we hope you stay....... hehehehe

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

You can't leave man....we just installed your LSD and haven't seen you drift yet! :)

Anand

trust me guys... I don't want to leave.... I will do my best to stay here either with something else int he company or a different company...

thankx for the support though..

koukis13
Car: r/c cars, drifting streetracing, being with family tuning cars

hey nice pics ryan:) my car is such a flirt, winking at every1 LOL, well i got her fixed now you she a black bumper found a 240sx in the junkyard COMPLETE, i got a HUD cluster from but the speedo wont , everything else works fine, s13 lost illusion it has your left fender you need guess what color ......BLAck good paint on it too, has the door but somebody tore it up trying to get the fender off well see you at the next meet

Return to “California Region”