J30 VIP

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
Kalypso

it can be done... but it would have to be a super rich playboy with too much time and an obsession with Nissan.

kbflip02
Car: 1994 Infiniti J30 and 2006 Infiniti G35x

unknown007 wrote:

I say custom fabricating for the body would make it look nice but also stock bumpers and aggressive rims etc would make it pass as a VIP don't car if people say it's VIP styled i consider it VIP.
thats interesting...i definately wasnt going for the full on VIP look...i only wanted to lower my J like an inch to an inch and a half all the way around...as of right now ive had to put everything on hold since my wife just had our little girl...my VH45 swap is still in the works...ive got the donor car already(FYI all u early model Q45 guys ill be parting this thing out)all i need is the tranny,motor,and possibily the diff...been looking some type of forced induction for it as well...ive been in touch with several members from tx who are swapping the VH into Z32s so with help from them it should all come together nicely...BTW if anyone really wants to take a stab at fabbing body pieces for the J crunch some numbers and let me know...i definately want a more aggressive looking rear bumper...

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

What year is the Q you will be parting out?

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

jltibbs wrote:Well, naladude is in lala land and thinks it will be inexpensive. Your photoshop makes it look possible, if there were kits available. I think it should be done by someone who has plenty of money to get the stuff done right. Then, have lots of pics, create a build thread, and get ready for the criticism that even though it looks VIP, it is not due to missing some key elements: V8 & platform.

Stop flippin' burgers naladude and start hustlin', just don't do it on NICO.
The true VIP cars don't all have V8's....sooo It's missing the platform.

Also, the J30 looks like a jellybean, or an elongated altima...it's just not my type of car. But to each his own.

thejapino
Car: '93 J30t

unknown007 wrote:
I think its cool that whenever anyone talks about fixing up a J30, this picture of a J that I dropped >2 years ago on MSpaint always pops up. Yeah, MSpaint

SuicidnS13
Car: SC300 2jz, 93 Vert (RB), AcuraTL

This J would also have looked better if the wheels actually fit the size of the vehicle. 18's on a j30 look like 16's on an s13. Just lacking character. Way too much tire to be vip. 19's or 20's in an agressive fitment is about the only way to beable to start to pull of a vip look.

unknown007
Car: White 1993 Q45 (G50)

SuicidnS13 wrote:This J would also have looked better if the wheels actually fit the size of the vehicle. 18's on a j30 look like 16's on an s13. Just lacking character. Way too much tire to be vip. 19's or 20's in an agressive fitment is about the only way to beable to start to pull of a vip look.
WTF?VIP doesn't have to be 19's or 20's,matter fact they run 18's since it drops the car lower.Look around you'll be surprised.Q45's be pushing 18's too.

s13beast
Car: 94 5-speed silvert s14 sr, 91 hatchback dd.

jltibbs wrote:
Sorry, too much resemblance for me.
dont hate on the lincoln...they rape...

burgy240
Car: 2000 Q45 Ann. Edition Blk on Blk

wow, just wow with this thread.

the J30 is a sweet car and can make great track cars....they are NOT VIP though.

you can do them in VIP style and it will cost you tons of money. There are almost NO kits and all mods will be one offs. It will be MORE expensive to do this on a J30 then on traditional platforms.

the M30 is a cool car to build for drifting. It can be basically a luxury s13 coupe but again, NOT VIP

Return to “VIP Forum”